Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure about chinese ones, but two good plague movies are Containment (2015) and obviously Contagion (2011). I went on a zombie/plague movie watching spree a few weeks ago, honestly couldn't find many good zombie movies from anywhere, just I Am Legend and World War Z. Got some hope that World War Z 2 will be alright but the initial outbreak is always the most interesting part of zombie movies.
>WWZ
>Good

Superman93

Give me 1000 dollars.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1580001689919.png

Holy shit lmao this might actually be happening

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
Oh noes it has a minuscule fatality rate THE WORLD IS SURELY ENDING!
All in all, we still have no idea what the fuck is really going on. The origin of the virus can either be from Chinese bugmen eating habits, some sort of mutated SARS escaped from their containment lab, or a really bad case of shit luck. Virus can spread by air so that shit is spreading like wildfire only even worse because this is backwater ass China we're talking about. China is going apeshit and downplaying the disease at the same time. Some cases have sprouted up in other countries and they don't look good at all but we have yet to figure out the full range of symptoms and the actual mortality rate of it.

I can understand your view but any official reports of mortality rates coming from the Chinese government aren't exactly reliable sources. Don't think it'll turn out that bad, not for the West at least. Chinese with their already fucked up lungs are probably going to be dropping like flies in the coming days, though. Shit is fucking unnerving whichever way this turns out.

I'm pretty sure the fatality rate is bullshit. Especially If it's coming from the CCP.
You still have to multiply it by 6 times to get the mortality rate of the Flu.

I can understand your view but any official reports of mortality rates coming from the Chinese government aren't exactly reliable sources
But we do this shit every 5 years "OMG This disease might be spreading, time to freak out!!!!!" *6 months later nothing has happened.*

CreamyHerman’s

I FUCKING HATE TRUMP, I LOVE BIDEN’S COCK
kiwifarms.net
It did the zombies good, I honestly couldn't care about the story and the plot and brad pitt's character. To me, zombie movies are supposed to be about the spectacle than the story, so I rate them based on how cool they are and how well they did the zombie trope, and I think WWZ did it well.
The book is 10x better tbh. You can also read it when the power goes out

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All in all, we still have no idea what the fuck is really going on. The origin of the virus can either be from Chinese bugmen eating habits, some sort of mutated SARS escaped from their containment lab, or a really bad case of shit luck. Virus can spread by air so that shit is spreading like wildfire only even worse because this is backwater ass China we're talking about. China is going apeshit and downplaying the disease at the same time. Some cases have sprouted up in other countries and they don't look good at all but we have yet to figure out the full range of symptoms and the actual mortality rate of it.

I can understand your view but any official reports of mortality rates coming from the Chinese government aren't exactly reliable sources. Don't think it'll turn out that bad, not for the West at least. Chinese with their already fucked up lungs are probably going to be dropping like flies in the coming days, though. Shit is fucking unnerving whichever way this turns out.

If they are like me, they're just tired of all of the sky is falling nonsense, day in and day out. I'm sure that this will be bad for Asia, and my heart goes out to them, but some of the people are acting like it is the apocalypse.

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
You still have to multiply it by 6 times to get the mortality rate of the Flu.

But we do this shit every 5 years "OMG This disease might be spreading, time to freak out!!!!!" *6 months later nothing has happened.*
Yeah, except the circumstances are different this time. Instead of Ebola killing off all the Blacks it infected and Zika just disappearing after a while, this shit is spreading, China is going fucking haywire, infected Chinese are intentionally spreading this shit, and we have no idea what it is or fully does.

Worst case scenario, the apocalypse. Best case, we're all losing a fair bit of our grandparents. RIP, abuella.

Also, the Chinese economy will no doubt be effected by this for a time, which effects the global economy at large.

Gender of peace

Fully automated luxury autism
kiwifarms.net
Not sure about chinese ones, but two good plague movies are Containment (2015) and obviously Contagion (2011). I went on a zombie/plague movie watching spree a few weeks ago, honestly couldn't find many good zombie movies from anywhere, just I Am Legend and World War Z. Got some hope that World War Z 2 will be alright but the initial outbreak is always the most interesting part of zombie movies.

Cargo (2018 ) was pretty good, early days of an Australian zombie apocalypse. I also liked The Hot Zone (2019), miniseries on Ebola released from a US research facility.

Last edited:
Well no shit. But the range/spread of the infection is crazy. Why would the CCP pull all of this effort if they weren't terrified of this thing? They didn't do it for SARS.
Because they are moronic Commies who make the majority of their population live in such filth and squalor shit like this is actually deadly, unlike say..Burgerland who don't shit in our hand and lick our fingers clean (Except for California but again...Commies run that place too)