Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread -

Which country(ies) will fare the worst due to the WuFlu?

• Total voters

737 MAX Stan Account

kiwifarms.net
Go archive that puppy. The full article. NOW. Then report back with the link. I SO want to read the whole thing. Yeah, vastly overpopulated England-where all the land is owned by the Queen or by her buddies the Dukes of WTF, and where the vast majority of exceptionals royal subjects have zero clue how to do anything except, well, not very fucking much, certainly not shit like farming and working in factories, since there haven't been any of either in England since WW2, you know, shit that actually feeds people-is gonna lead a new Industrial Revolution. In the end it will be the Islamic Republic of New Arabia, the few remaining ethnic English will be headless bodies or dhimmin (non-Muslim slaves to Muslims and second class citizens), and the entire country will be a 7th century paradise where accidentally dropping your Quran on the ground gets your head chopped off on the spot. Yeah dumbshits, bring it on. Oh, and get your Learn Arabic In 30 Days books before the rush. Also, I want to see what the Muslims do when deprived of Handycams and the internet to sperg their suicide bombing vidya on.
What makes you think that muslims can survive without a functional society to leech off of and without any bleeding heart liberals to defend/enable them?

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
At least someone's trying to think of the old folks. Probably too little too late though. Canada's cases are now at 54. Thankfully there are no deaths reported.

Expert: COVID-19 isn't containable and Canada should focus on protecting seniors

I get what they're saying but at the same time there's a ton of older people who live either with, near, or rely on their families to survive in Canada especially with the brutality of winter in some areas. Even if you had a system telling them to go into isolation what good does it do if they rely on younger people to exist? or if they live with someone whose now expected to quarantine.

Canada doesn't really have a huge population of elderly.

70 to 74 years1,706,760
75 to 79 years1,164,277
80 to 84 years786,704
85 to 89 years510,828
90 to 94 years242,554
95 to 99 years74,086
100 years and over10,795

but it's huge in the culture that you don't put your family in the hospital or old folks home unless you absolutely reach the point that you have too because you just can't meet their needs anymore. Home care, especially in the Atlantic provinces, is big business as a result too. One worker can be involved with multiple people as well. There's really no way for them to lock down and isolate themselves without putting themselves at risk of dying from something else as a result, too.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OJ filling up the Bronco
1583555419462.png

https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1236097342996021248

LazyLizard

It's not gay if you wear a condom
kiwifarms.net
Irish government have decided to not cancel any large gatherings in the interest of still getting that sweet American money for the Dublin Paddy's Day parade.

The hospitals are woefully unequipped and people who allegedly are having really bad symptoms have rang the national line and have been told "Oh just self isolate you'll be grand"

The virus is currently in every province of the country and the government is refusing to officially say where even though local papers are announcing it.

Can we please add Ireland to the poll list?
why would they need american money? they've got a pot of gold, maybe they can try to catch a leprechaun and wish the virus away

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE: Good news everyone, it's been explained to Rick that infecting everyone at once would actually be worse for his stock portfolio, he no longer wants to give you the coronavirus.
Based. The love of money really is the root of all good.

Non-Expert!

Check your immunoprivelege.
kiwifarms.net
What makes you think that muslims can survive without a functional society to leech off of and without any bleeding heart liberals to defend/enable them?

What is the connection between Muslims and the Corona virus? That was all I was asking.

had to take a break from this thread for a few days, just to damn depressing seeing how fucked the world is getting and all the while the virus has gone crazy and infected most of the worlds nations.
so how are you guys's prepping going, manage to pick up what you need before the populace rush the stores?

I just purchased several more rounds of ammo, and some organic fava beans in case we get hungry.

seizure-san

Literally shaking rn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kentucky has a case now.

Goddamn it, was literally looking up an article to post this! That's my state, Kentucky lol. Got the news this afternoon, as far as I know they've still been working on "contact tracing" it with regards to the patient. My coworkers and I are on team "this shit's probably way more widespread than it seems we just have no clue "

Edit: Person is at the main University of Kentucky hospital I believe. Supposedly they're going to release more info on Monday? My Lil druggie town is gonna flip their shit lol.

Last edited:

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kentucky has a case now.

RIP Amberlynn and the Kentucky Lesbian Mafia. Oh shit and Tammy Slaton (our newly svelte Amy might make it out ok)*

*Lol who the fuck am I kidding, we've all seen their hygiene levels. RIP.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am honestly starting to get really mad about the US response to the virus. The media and the democrats (but I repeat myself) just cant stop shrieking about how bad orange man is bad on the issue.

Can they just for one moment give it a fucking rest? If anything the Trump Administration has been on the bleeding edge of this disaster. These same media outlets howled about racist hysteria back in February when the CDC quarantine orders on China travel went into effect.

This is the sort of scenario where our society needs to form a united front. Trying to score political points over it is abhorrent.