Wuhan Coronavirus Thread 2: Booster Shot - Resume all Corona sperging here.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net
In Indianapolis right now, huge nerd convention GenCon is going on. Full capacity. #GenCon2022 Twitter has lots of pictures.

Convention attendants are supposed to wear masks and be fully vaccinated.
Wear a mask but deal cards to one another, touch game pieces and merchandise, touch surfaces and doorknobs, etc.

Gotta be vaccinated, but the leaders of this convention were all "MY BODY MY CHOICE" when finger-wagging at Indiana for it's anti-abortion stance. (Far be it from me to point out where the hypocrites are, and I rarely need to, they like to hold giant neon signs pointing to themselves.)

And yes, this was the convention that The Quartering got punched during, a million years ago in 2018.

I used to think nerds were smart, but over the years I've had to re-evaluate that stereotype.
That 90s and 2000s era stereotype of smart nerds is long gone. Nerd has morphed into something in popular culture totally different and most certainly curated by the media empires that has no relation to its former's stem origins.

I'd say the weaponized autism meme is the closest spiritual successor to the old nerd stereotype.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
So. Idk if it matters but North Dakota is on track for a 7% drop in births for the year, snd Hawai is on track for a 10% drop. While this definitely looks like something, it's possible the entire vaxxed world are seeing birth rates drop for a reason not related to the vaxx. Maybe 2 years is needed to see how bad it is.

Tour of Italy

Souna il clascon, fogli.
kiwifarms.net
Got COVID, threw up everything I drank and had the worst headache of my life for 8 hours straight. Took like 8 showers that helped for 30 seconds each then did nothing. Sitting in the sun helped a ton.

That was it though. During the worst of it, I almost regretted not getting the vax but honestly it wasn’t that bad. Barely coughed, no smell/taste issue, it was weird. Who even knows what the fuck this thing is anymore?

I heard my vaxxed friends had the same experience but drawn out over the better part of a weak, so maybe I still got the better of it.

I also think of the supervaxxed, healthy mid-20’s friend who has been trying to get pregnant for a year and a half with no luck and it really makes you wonder.

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
So. Idk if it matters but North Dakota is on track for a 7% drop in births for the year, snd Hawai is on track for a 10% drop. While this definitely looks like something, it's possible the entire vaxxed world are seeing birth rates drop for a reason not related to the vaxx. Maybe 2 years is needed to see how bad it is.
It'll be another year or two before I'm comfortable calling it - There's a large lag time between the deed and the birth, and we're still guessing how lockdowns affected reproduction rates. On one hand, stuck indoors 24/7 for a year and a half is the sort of thing that probably leads to a lot of sex in young couples and associated oops factors, but on the other hand, far fewer couples being formed since you can't go out and socialize - certainly among the vaxxed at any rate who presumably also followed all the strict orders. If the trend continues being this low, then I'll call it vax affected.

The wider picture will likely continue to be foggy though, as there's a long history of economic declines reducing birth rates, and economic booms increasing it. The economy has been incredibly warped and now its suffering for it, and its distortion could explain some of it as well. It won't be until we come out into the next boom cycle that we'll have a good idea if there's anything we can reasonably attribute to the vaxx in the wider social consensus.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Birth rates dropping could have several reasons.
Covid, Covid vaccine, not socializing in person due to quarantine, etc.

But don't forget the other fuckery - Antifa/BLM riots, gender identity bs, and other nonsense polarizing people to the point that even a lot of easygoing folk now hate everyone.

I realize now why old people get angry and rant for hours on the state of the world.

borsabil

kiwifarms.net
Got COVID, threw up everything I drank and had the worst headache of my life for 8 hours straight. Took like 8 showers that helped for 30 seconds each then did nothing. Sitting in the sun helped a ton.

That was it though. During the worst of it, I almost regretted not getting the vax but honestly it wasn’t that bad. Barely coughed, no smell/taste issue, it was weird. Who even knows what the fuck this thing is anymore?

I heard my vaxxed friends had the same experience but drawn out over the better part of a weak, so maybe I still got the better of it.

I also think of the supervaxxed, healthy mid-20’s friend who has been trying to get pregnant for a year and a half with no luck and it really makes you wonder.
Matches what I've been seeing. Unvaxxed who catch a dose get flu like symptoms for 2 or 3 days, vaxxed get flu like symptoms for a week or so. Overall Covid is not a serious illness for the vast majority. The real difference is vaxxed re-infection rates which is odd. Turns out that IgG titers from Covid exposure are robust and long lasting for at least a year and perhaps way longer but only if you haven't fucked your immune system by repeated jabbings. This doesn't mean an unvaxxed person with natural immunity can't catch Covid but it does mean the likelihood is a lot less and you'll suffer at worse a mild cold.

But don't forget the other fuckery - Antifa/BLM riots, gender identity bs, and other nonsense polarizing people to the point that even a lot of easygoing folk now hate everyone.

I realize now why old people get angry and rant for hours on the state of the world.
I think it's the vaccines. Deranged menstrual cycles is very common post jab. Remember how they told women that this was a sign that the vaccines were working good and not to worry?

Protistology

kiwifarms.net

Sounds like it fucked with your blood. Take Quercetin, Curcumin, and Aspirin just in case.

Bagronkleton

Crush you up easier than a little bag of crisps
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like it fucked with your blood. Take Quercetin, Curcumin, and Aspirin just in case.
To add to this, if taking aspirins, ibuprofen, acetaminophens and the like get your hands on some NAC to mitigate the damage that they can do to the kidneys and liver; among the slew of other benefits NAC brings to the table.
Yknow, the over the counter shit that people pop like candy for every day aches and pains.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I think it's the vaccines. Deranged menstrual cycles is very common post jab. Remember how they told women that this was a sign that the vaccines were working good and not to worry?
I remember how women were told that they were conspiracy theorist Trump supporters spreading fake news if they mentioned vaccines causing changes in their cycles.

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net
Two new hires on my team both out with covid. I know they are vaccinated, at least on the initial shot since all new hires are required to be covid vaccinated (the fuck...)

While I don't make any secrets about my status (purebloods) it just seems like no one else has made the connection that the only person who hasn't gotten covid is me, the only unvaxxed team member.

It's just so bizarre that we see the obvious lie about the vaccine before us but no one really comprehends it.

Lichen Bark

kiwifarms.net
I remember how women were told that they were conspiracy theorist Trump supporters spreading fake news if they mentioned vaccines causing changes in their cycles.
I still have whiplash from when people went "I'm not taking a rushed TRUMP vaccine!" Then those same people then went "Everyone should take this vaccine, it's the best, and super safe!" once he was out of office.

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I think the covid "vaccine" repercussions and the ongoing societal issues have a pretty big additive effect on social groups and consequently relationships and marriages. When not to long ago your employer was threatening your job for not getting jabbed, I'm sure that kind of ultimatum percolated into interpersonal connections and likely severed many.

FarmerKhourtney

Jerking off in my parents’ basement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know is this was ever covered in the old thread - I came to it late
But is there a reasoning for why some people get upper respiratory cold symptoms from Covid, and why others get GI symptoms? Is this a difference between vaxed or not ?

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
is there a reasoning for why some people get upper respiratory cold symptoms from Covid, and why others get GI symptoms?
It might be related to the initial interferon response, but I don't think it's really related to vaccination at all. I think it's probably related to what variant of the virus you get infected with, as there have been multiple changes in the mechanisms and ability of the virus to suppress the interferon response.

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
It might be related to the initial interferon response, but I don't think it's really related to vaccination at all. I think it's probably related to what variant of the virus you get infected with, as there have been multiple changes in the mechanisms and ability of the virus to suppress the interferon response.
This was happening before folks went off and vaxxmaxxed, I distinctly remember one of the concerns in the beginning being the widely variable symptoms combined with the long gestation time making it difficult to tell if you even had covid, how you got it, and whom you might have spread it to.

AndEveryoneDied

kiwifarms.net

Covid really has become anything and everything. Remember when it was a respiratory illness?

I‘m unvaxxed and Covid was a nasty little bug that was full of headaches and fever for the first week and lingering shit the second week. Needed a third week before I was back on my feet so it‘s not just the vaxxed. However, it’s a big And??? I was sick and now I’m not. Death was never on the table. What kind of sheltered existences are people living that this isn‘t just life and we don’t need any overlords telling us what are next steps should be? By now most people should have gotten Covid, how bad are things that first hand experience isn’t enough to procure common sense?

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Covid really has become anything and everything. Remember when it was a respiratory illness?

I‘m unvaxxed and Covid was a nasty little bug that was full of headaches and fever for the first week and lingering shit the second week. Needed a third week before I was back on my feet so it‘s not just the vaxxed. However, it’s a big And??? I was sick and now I’m not. Death was never on the table. What kind of sheltered existences are people living that this isn‘t just life and we don’t need any overlords telling us what are next steps should be? By now most people should have gotten Covid, how bad are things that first hand experience isn’t enough to procure common sense?
Because society doesn't have any religion right now and Covidianism is for all intents and purposes a religion so a significant minority latched onto it as the trendy thing to do and used the zeal of a new convert to browbeat everyone else into conformity.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
Because society doesn't have any religion right now and Covidianism is for all intents and purposes a religion so a significant minority latched onto it as the trendy thing to do and used the zeal of a new convert to browbeat everyone else into conformity.
Statism is the religion. Destroy religion to destroy loyalty to outside sources and create loyalty to the state.

sperginity

the only normal person here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'll be another year or two before I'm comfortable calling it - There's a large lag time between the deed and the birth, and we're still guessing how lockdowns affected reproduction rates. On one hand, stuck indoors 24/7 for a year and a half is the sort of thing that probably leads to a lot of sex in young couples and associated oops factors, but on the other hand, far fewer couples being formed since you can't go out and socialize - certainly among the vaxxed at any rate who presumably also followed all the strict orders. If the trend continues being this low, then I'll call it vax affected.

The wider picture will likely continue to be foggy though, as there's a long history of economic declines reducing birth rates, and economic booms increasing it. The economy has been incredibly warped and now its suffering for it, and its distortion could explain some of it as well. It won't be until we come out into the next boom cycle that we'll have a good idea if there's anything we can reasonably attribute to the vaxx in the wider social consensus.
sweden didn't lock down, and has a drop in birth rate that correlates with retard juice rollout to young people 9 months before. the drops are big.

the drops in birth rate do not correlate with locking down. It correlates with 9 months after childbearing age people got retard juice. Then there was a study of sperm motility that showed a drop in the number of viable sperm after getting pfizered. Then there were studies showing this shit prefers to concentrate in ovary tissue more than any other kind. My mind is open to other explanations, but usually when 3 separate types of evidence point towards the exact same conclusion and the alternate explanations don't line up, I am going to believe what the 3 evidence types indicate until a better explanation comes along.

it seems like it might be temporary. https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/good-fertility-news-for-vaccinated <<<this guy's substack has several articles about the unprecedented nature of the drops in birth rate in several countries. In germany they even had numbers showing a simultaneous drop in births AND abortions, unheard of. Usually if one of those numbers goes down, the other goes up.
I don’t know is this was ever covered in the old thread - I came to it late
But is there a reasoning for why some people get upper respiratory cold symptoms from Covid, and why others get GI symptoms? Is this a difference between vaxed or not ?
it is because when viruses evolve naturally they develop an affinity for specific types of tissue through selection pressures. Germs have to evolve to deal with the circumstances of our bodies. When you grow something in a lab, the germs don't have to do any of that shit, and you end up with a weird disease. From what I understand they tried to make it attack all human tissue, a situation that isn't really possible with natural diseases, they are stuck with whatever mode of entry into the body they happen to have, no scientists are there to assist them. So we have something that behaves like a jack of all trades, though the mode of transmission is usually respiratory. It isn't just the uncommon way that respiratory and GI symptoms present, there are also neurological and blood coagulation symptoms. The coagulation symptoms are the most unusual part of this.

I don't know why some people get GI symptoms and others don't. I am going to assume that it has to do with the differences in the immune system that exist between all people, but perhaps someone will figure out more soon. Unless the answer is inconvenient to people in power, it seems like the kind of covid research that can be approved and carried out without a lot of fear on the part of the scientists or journals.