Wuhan Coronavirus: Vaccinations Campaigns, News and Debates - The Race to Jab the World

How eager are you to get a coronavirus vaccine, once it has been made available to you?

• Very eager, will get it the moment I can reserve a shot for myself

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Eager, but willing to wait a bit

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Not uneager, I would have watch how the campaign goes

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • Very uneager, I will not have a vaccine even if it process were completely free and easy

Votes: 79 62.2%

• Total voters

Glad I couldn't help

Oh hai
kiwifarms.net
So, as of today, 35 million shots have administered. In terms of percentage of the population vaccinated, Israel, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain are away ahead, with the UK, US and Denmark being the best of the rest. The EU as a whole has only got 0.95 per 100 people vaccinated.

Israeli data seems to indicate that first Pfizer shot reduces infections by 50% after 14 days. There are worries that the South African varient could be start of degradation of effectiveness of the Pfizer/Moderna vaccines.

The Israeli government is promising to get all Israelis over 16 vaccinated by the end of March. Note this does not include the Palestinians in Gaza or the West Bank.

The US has administered about 12 million shots. Interestingly, the most effective entities (i.e. states, territories and the federal government) in delivering shots is … the Dakotas and West Virginia. Probably because they have taken a less bureaucratic, simpler approach.

BioNTech, the developers of the Pfizer vaccine, have released a paper showing that a mRNA vaccine could treat or stop Multiple Sclerosis.

Massa's Little Buckie

👨‍👧👼🍼On my knees for massa~ 🧔🏻🦯🙈🙉🙊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I may be the only person in my workplace not getting the vaccine. I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I don't trust something that was rushed as quickly as this vaccine was.

I never got the swine flu vaccine and I don't get flu shots. Never had either flu. I also don't travel, so I really don't see the necessity of getting the Wu vaccine. Might get fucked if they require it for employment.

The way I see it, this is Seasonal Flu Shot 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to share something about the swine flu shot from years ago. I had it in my late teens in 2009. It was a very rushed vaccine and I was hesitant to get it but a 12 year old boy died of swine flu in my town and this kind of propelled me to get the shot even though I was uncertain about it. Four days after getting it I was covered in a rash that resembled this (except more purple) on much of my body

Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 17.02.18.png

My trunk and abdomen were the most affected by it. I went to my family doctor and asked if it had anything to do with getting the vaccine and they told me they didn't know. I was given a cream (which didn't help) and it faded within a about a month. Months later my lymph nodes began to swell in my neck and a tumor was found in my salivary gland (parotid). It was benign but required surgery to be removed. There was just something so odd about these events after the shot. I try to write it off as a coincidence but there was a strangeness to the whole thing that I just can't explain. The thing is, I had a feeling that, that vaccine was going to fuck up my DNA.

The Covid vaccine(s) are also rushed. I just don't know what to think about this.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if that article could fit here or in the general coronavirus thread but there's one interesting rant about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/04/jj_vaccine_pause__caution_or_collusion.html ( https://archive.ph/ferEO )

J&J Vaccine Pause – Caution or Collusion?​

By Brian C.Joondeph, MD

The FDA and CDC last week recommended a pause in COVID vaccinations of the Johnson & Johnson single shot vaccine due to a small number of reports of blood clots in individuals receiving the vaccine.
This vaccine is the third FDA “allowed” vaccine, along with Pfizer and Moderna. Note the difference between “allowed” and “approved.” None of the vaccines have seal of FDA approval but are being administered under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). Such authorization allows the Secretary of HHS to declare that emergency use is appropriate when necessary, for public health and national security when no adequate approved alternatives exist.
One could argue about therapeutics as an alternative to vaccination, but the medical and political establishment refuses to even consider such options as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.

To move from FDA authorization to approval, the FDA requires six months of data, which Pfizer and Moderna now have. The FDA then reviews the application and data for up to another six months before potentially granting approval. Once a fully approved vaccine is available, the opportunity for an EUA vaccine goes away as there would be an approved alternative at this point and new vaccines would need to go through standard clinical trials, hence the current vaccine races.

An EUA is technically a clinical trial, although open-label and non-randomized, and the FDA is closely watching for vaccine adverse effects. Healthcare providers are required to report any vaccine adverse effects to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

Last week, the J&J vaccine was paused “out of an abundance of caution” even though the dangerous blood clots appeared to be “extremely rare,” six reported cases out of 7 million doses, less than one in a million odds.

All six cases were in women ages 18 to 48; one woman died, and one was hospitalized in critical condition. Is one in a million enough to cause a pause? Motor vehicle traffic deaths in the US occur at a rate of 10.7 per 100,000, one of the highest probability causes of death, and there is no move to take a pause on driving.

There are reports of people dying after the other vaccines. In fact, as of early March, over 900 persons died after COVID vaccination. Note I did not say “due to,” only “after,” raising the issue of association versus causation.

Remember last year when anyone who died with a positive COVID test was classified as a “COVID death,” even if they died of a gunshot wound or alcohol poisoning, contributing to the nonstop death tickers running on cable news.

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
All six cases were in women ages 18 to 48; one woman died, and one was hospitalized in critical condition. Is one in a million enough to cause a pause? Motor vehicle traffic deaths in the US occur at a rate of 10.7 per 100,000, one of the highest probability causes of death, and there is no move to take a pause on driving.
Yes, one in a million is enough to cause a pause. The other vaccines are not paused because they don't do that. Doesn't stop people from claiming they do.
Also,
Remember last year when anyone who died with a positive COVID test was classified as a “COVID death,” even if they died of a gunshot wound or alcohol poisoning, contributing to the nonstop death tickers running on cable news.
didn't happen. Only a few states reported all deaths as deaths with COVID, which makes them weird and stupid. The rest of the country, and the CDC, never have. The articles he cited are verbatim about coroners doing their job and calling out public health confusion contradictory to their experience, which doesn't support the idea that they were "classified as a COVID death," quite the opposite. This is something like firefighters getting articles where they talk about the prevalence of unusual fires, yes, that's their job.
Obviously, gunshot victims who died of the gunshot aren't "COVID deaths." I'm glad the coroners, who are specifically responsibly for investigating unusual deaths and how they are classified, caught their states' errors (if they happened).

Quoting the articles:
Today, Colorado’s reporting 4,156 COVID deaths, these are actually deaths among cases. Then they show 3,230 deaths due to COVID, and so they’re differentiating that, but I think it can maybe go a little further and I think the policy could be changed
TL: Colorado's fucking weird. The deaths "due to COVID" are being correctly classified and even collated separately from "dying with COVID." The CDC would not collect them as COVID deaths.
COVID was not listed on the death certificate as the cause of death. I disagree with the state for listing it as a COVID death, and will be discussing it with them this week,” he said Tuesday.
TL: The cause of death on the death certificate was listed correctly. The CDC would not collect this death as a COVID death.

Are we finally far enough out for people to admit that pretending hospitals were just shanking people and calling them COVID deaths was was hysteric? If you want to complain about fearmongering, this was the states' faults (where exaggeration happened at all, I still remember people denying there were any legit COVID deaths in real time in 2020), not hospitals.

Last edited:

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I'm just going to share something about the swine flu shot from years ago. I had it in my late teens in 2009. It was a very rushed vaccine and I was hesitant to get it but a 12 year old boy died of swine flu in my town and this kind of propelled me to get the shot even though I was uncertain about it. Four days after getting it I was covered in a rash that resembled this (except more purple) on much of my body

View attachment 2098636

My trunk and abdomen were the most affected by it. I went to my family doctor and asked if it had anything to do with getting the vaccine and they told me they didn't know. I was given a cream (which didn't help) and it faded within a about a month. Months later my lymph nodes began to swell in my neck and a tumor was found in my salivary gland (parotid). It was benign but required surgery to be removed. There was just something so odd about these events after the shot. I try to write it off as a coincidence but there was a strangeness to the whole thing that I just can't explain. The thing is, I had a feeling that, that vaccine was going to fuck up my DNA.

The Covid vaccine(s) are also rushed. I just don't know what to think about this.
Goodness me, that is awful. Was it painful as well? I hope you've not been left with any long term affects by it.

General Disarray

The kind of tired that sleep don't fix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Posted in the megathread then saw this thread, so here have a crosspost.

Getting kinda creepy how hard they're pushing the jab. As I suspected, they are now paying people to get the vaccine.

West Virginia to give $100 savings bonds to residents under 35 who get vaccine​

West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice (R) announced on Monday that any West Virginian aged 16 to 35 who gets vaccinated will receive a $100 savings bond, in an effort to get more young residents inoculated.

The state, according to Justice, will use the money it received from the CARES Act, the COVID-19 relief package passed by Congress last March, to pay for the savings bonds.

Young West Virginia residents, according to Justice, are not being vaccinated “as fast as we’d like them to take them,” which is why he is spearheading the savings bond plan.

“If we really want to move the needle, we’ve got to get our younger people vaccinated,” he continued at a press briefing.

According to Justice, West Virginia has 380,000 residents ages 16 to 35.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please pls playz TRUST THE SCIENCE! I encourage everyone, and I mean EVERYONE (in blue states) to get the vaxx. I really mean that.

lol.jpeg

edit: How DARE you! His death was determined not to be related to the VAXX. Trust US! All of these deaths are cohencidences, surely!

Last edited: