Wupocalypse: Our dankest hour or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb -

• Fediverse: The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Upgrade: I am expecting that hardware upgrade at about Noon EST. I am doing preperative work before that. This may result in site issues.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There were questionable things about it, but it was consistent with an actual restraining order. Considering it had what purported to be a judge's signature, it would be a pretty serious offense to fake it up.

However, it has to be served on the defendant. I strongly suspected from the outset that Wu was just using it as an attention-whoring ploy and never had any intention of actually serving it. If Jace is telling the truth, that may be right. He doesn't outright say he never got served, though.

He probably shouldn't say much about it in general. Fat chance of that, though.
Was there ever anything indicating the tranny's photo of paper was even about Jace? The tranny seemed pretty careful to dance around being specific so he could get more attention.

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what this means. With no consequences to anything Jace is going to plan more wupocolypse ops!

It must be nice being totally batshit crazy. You don't get in trouble nearly as much for anything stupid you do. :P

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Why did the Commander have to sneak onto his BITCH MOM's computer to post that? Doesn't he have a smartphone and McDonald's wifi?

Killbot 2000

kiwifarms.net
You know what this means. With no consequences to anything Jace is going to plan more wupocolypse ops!

It must be nice being totally batshit crazy. You don't get in trouble nearly as much for anything stupid you do. :P
New ops should be good, he seems pretty worked up about everything, plus Tyce is might be back.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if - and bear with me - Jace knew exactly what he was doing all along and somehow succeeded at taking down John Flynt?
Future generations will disrespect him. In gg, as a despicable lolcow with no sense of control. And on tumblr, as a monster who unleashed a tranny catastrophe. He will go down in official history as a cyber-terrorist. And no one will ever understand him.

That was his final mission. And like a true former future wounded Marine, he saw it through the end.

Boundman

Just another rancher on The Farms.
kiwifarms.net
"IF I CAN OUTSMART MY MOM AND SNEAK ON HER COMPUTER TO WRITE THIS WHEN SHES AT WORK THEN I CAN OUTSMART SOME TRUST FUND TRANNY AND HER STUTTERING FAGGOT CRONIES!!"

That has instantly skyrocketed to the top 3 on my list of favorite sentences ever.
Deagle Nation is the only place where this could possibly be said and be at all plausible.

Loke

Prince of Mischief
kiwifarms.net
Future generations will disrespect him. In gg, as a despicable lolcow with no sense of control. And on tumblr, as a monster who unleashed a tranny catastrophe. He will go down in official history as a cyber-terrorist. And no one will ever understand him.

That was his final mission. And like a true former future wounded Marine, he saw it through the end.
He is the true Christ figure we have all been waiting for. Like MLK, Rabbi Meir Kahani, and Ghandi before him, he will not stop until the he has finished the mission or died trying. Semper Fi. :semperfidelis:

Doctor Krieger

Waiting for "Fisherman's Wife 3: The Revenge"
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, this is a touch off-topic, but this whole thing is hilarious, let a little scary as a maple syrup chugger here. Not because of the prospects of pipe bombs, but because right now there's this big ass back and forth argument about our government trying to pass/passing anti-terrorism laws.

...I swear to god Jace... I swear to god, if you become the example these god damn conservatives use because you snuck a pocketful of M-80s across the border...

• Feels
Reactions: dabluearmedbandit

Boundman

Just another rancher on The Farms.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, this is a touch off-topic, but this whole thing is hilarious, let a little scary as a maple syrup chugger here. Not because of the prospects of pipe bombs, but because right now there's this big ass back and forth argument about our government trying to pass/passing anti-terrorism laws.

...I swear to god Jace... I swear to god, if you become the example these god damn conservatives use because you snuck a pocketful of M-80s across the border...
Honestly they'd need to bring in at least twice the authorities to deal with him on account of the dual deagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino