• “i am a lover and a builder too
    “of rape.”

WW3 Nuclear electric boogalooHope your ready

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SadClownMan, Apr 11, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
?

Are you out of the blast zone

1. Hahaha fuck y'all I'm surviving

60 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Oh shit nigga, I'm dead

30 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. I live 15 miles away from the next air field and 20 miles from the next major city, however anything short of the Tsar bomb wouldn't affect me all that much since there's a conveniently shaped mountain right in the path.

Also, if the Ruskies have a sense of humor, I hope they'll blow up all of the US but spare California. Would be funny to watch all those Hipsters trying to survive in a post Starbucks environment.

• Agree Agree x 2
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Make sure you stock up on Super Male Vitality so that the chemicals in your water don't turn you gay like the frogs! Also, California made guns illegal so good luck protecting yourself against the inevitable bands of raiders.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem The One True Incel

kiwifarms.net
  3. But the raiders won't have guns either

polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yeah, because raiders obey laws, right? You know, like the ones against torture and murder?

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
  5. I live 30 mins away from a giant Ministry of Defence HQ building even closer to military shipyards. Blast radius-wise, I'm a dead man.

But what the heck - Let Armageddon come, I'll die eating pizza and playing Sabbath.

Curt Sibling

Curt Sibling Napoleon Blownapart
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. MilkMage

MilkMage I'm just happy to be here

kiwifarms.net
  7. Your gay fallout fantasies won't come true. All we will see is proxy wars and we will unfortunately live long enough to see baguettes cost 20 quid due to crap inflation in the british central bank.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kaz

Kaz A visionary robbed of his future

kiwifarms.net
  8. thats-the-joke.jpeg

polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I have 2 options:

A) Hometown: Naval town on the south coast, multiple naval bases and aircraft carriers like to dock there frequently.

B) Uni town: Small town in the middle of nowhere, but happens to be near an airfield. Choppers fly around over our place like 3 times a day.

So, basically i’m fucked.

Chicken Picnic

Chicken Picnic aka Crippled Picnic

kiwifarms.net
  10. No need to care about my state outside of one military base nearby. I checked on that one nukemap website, even one Tsar Bomba-level bomb (which no country has in their arsenal) wouldn't reach my town, let alone the biggest Russian or Chinese bombs, whether they're dropped on said military base or in the nearest major city to me.

kiwifarms.net
  11. I totally understand dude, but some people seriously believe such bullshit. Just be sure you carry some Rad-X and RadAway as well, the best items are often hidden in glowing spots.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
  12. From the ashes I shall rise to be Emperor of the British isles and from there perhaps, master of europe.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Britannia is a land forsaken by the Gods; always at war with Gallia or the savages of Hibernia. Take back Graecia and reclaim the empire.

Bogs

Bogs tfw no rock n roll gf

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.