‘X-Men’ Cast Almost Quit After Set Injury Allegedly Caused by ‘Incapacitated’ Bryan Singer - The incident reportedly led Halle Berry to tell Singer, "You can kiss my Black ass."

whatever I feel like

Flu Friendly Furby
kiwifarms.net
Wait, why was he cancelled again? This article really uses a bunch of satan-fit adverbs to describe him and I don't see that too often.

TheProdigalStunna

I just wanna blend for God's sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, why was he cancelled again? This article really uses a bunch of satan-fit adverbs to describe him and I don't see that too often.
He is a prolific boys' butt bandit, but he hasn't been cancelled yet. He can still easily find work in Hollywood. The stuff in the article is the least of his problems.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What was the set injury? Falling into a boy's anus covered in lube from 10 feet in the air?
It's been a while since I have seen X2 but anything can go wrong on a very mundane set. On one of the Lord of the Rings movies, an actor was walking barefoot through a shallow river and stepped on broken glass and had to be flown to the hospital. That was after divers combed the area for such things.

jellycar

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is a prolific boys' butt bandit, but he hasn't been cancelled yet. He can still easily find work in Hollywood. The stuff in the article is the least of his problems.
There's so much fucking evidence to implicate him but Hollywood will still protect him. Just like Allen and Polanski. I can't really see anything happening short of him getting murdered or something by vengeful men.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
There's so much fucking evidence to implicate him but Hollywood will still protect him. Just like Allen and Polanski. I can't really see anything happening short of him getting murdered or something by vengeful men.
To be fair, I honestly don't think you can place Woody Allen in the same company as Polanski or especially Brian Singer. While I maintain 100% Annie Hall robbed Star Wars of Best Picture in '77(come on it literally changed movies and did some technical things never seen before) the evidence that he did anything inappropriate with his daughter is severely lacking to the point of being negative proof. He only got involved with his current wife when she was 21. And Mia Farrow is a severely disturbed woman.

It's been a while since I have seen X2 but anything can go wrong on a very mundane set. On one of the Lord of the Rings movies, an actor was walking barefoot through a shallow river and stepped on broken glass and had to be flown to the hospital. That was after divers combed the area for such things.
Also, Viggo Mortenson broke his foot kicking that helmet in the Two Towers and in Fellowship that knife he batted away was real. Shit happens on sets of movies. Directors shouldn't be under the influence, and taking narcotics though.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
It's been confirmed that Singer made young men have sex with him to get roles in his movies. I always wonder which actors had to fuck Singer to get on screen.
I have my suspects. The oddest one was the guy that played Nightcrawler. He was a heterosexual guy, but after he did this movie he tossed away his girlfriend and went queer.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Shield Breaker

TheProdigalStunna

I just wanna blend for God's sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I honestly don't think you can place Woody Allen in the same company as Polanski or especially Brian Singer. While I maintain 100% Annie Hall robbed Star Wars of Best Picture in '77(come on it literally changed movies and did some technical things never seen before) the evidence that he did anything inappropriate with his daughter is severely lacking to the point of being negative proof. He only got involved with his current wife when she was 21. And Mia Farrow is a severely disturbed woman.
Yeah, I'm not sure what to say about Allen. My gut feeling tells me that he did it. He certainly didn't do himself any favors by often having age gaps between his main characters, like in Manhattan, or marrying his girlfriend's daughter. I really can't deny he like 'em young and doesn't give a shit about familial relations. His nonchalance about what people think about him honestly makes me think he's a sociopath. But yeah, there's always an element of doubt given how batshit insane Mia Farrow is. Here's what one son has to say, and it's pretty convincing that Mia Farrow could very well have brainwashed her children into false beliefs. It still doesn't change the fact that Woody Allen is creepy as fuck and shouldn't be around children. Mia Farrow also shouldn't be around them either.

As for Roman, fuck him and everyone that supports him. The fact that Mia Farrow stands by him is enough to disregard anything she says. He did make some damn good movies in his prime, and it would be nice to live in an alternate universe where I could enjoy Chinatown and Rosemary's Baby without acknowledging it was made by a child rapist, but it does not cover up for what he did one iota.

Dissapointed Grandma

kiwifarms.net
Must be nice to have several lawsuits over your lifetime while directing movies with small children and adolescents accusing you of sexual assault with no recourse. Cherry on the top is the current "I am bisexual" section that mentions your son who was born in 2015. I hope their own child does not suffer the same 10 foot lube drop.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
It's been confirmed that Singer made young men have sex with him to get roles in his movies. I always wonder which actors had to fuck Singer to get on screen.
I have my suspects. The oddest one was the guy that played Nightcrawler. He was a heterosexual guy, but after he did this movie he tossed away his girlfriend and went queer.
Every Xman had to fuck singer, allegedly.

jellycar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He also did some stuff to Brad Renfro on the set of Apt Pupil and because of it poor Brad became an addict who would succumb years later. Ian McKellen was in that same film so I have my suspicions.

Reactions: Travoltron

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I was ever working on a film where the faggot director was clearly high on *anything* on set, I would have also told him to "kiss my black ass", so even though I have *always* thought Halle Berry was a shitty actress, she actually did nothing wrong here.

And yeah, if Singer was actually so incompetent that he (while high on something) randomly re-arranged the shooting schedule. (for no reason.) So that an apparently dangerous stunt was done without a stunt coordinator on set, he fucking deserves to be canceled.
I bet he won't be though.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, Viggo Mortenson broke his foot kicking that helmet in the Two Towers and in Fellowship that knife he batted away was real. Shit happens on sets of movies. Directors shouldn't be under the influence, and taking narcotics though.
I wasn't excusing the pedo's behavior. Just saying that accidents can happen in unexpected ways.

jellycar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DcYEQm5XUAEnOhv.jpg
Pedo with Brad Renfro. Apparently he was in a room with Singer and another guy and they started having sex. Brad sat motionless. This was 98.

Here he is in Ghost World in 2001
Screenshot_20200801-015152_Firefox.jpg

It was after this he spiraled with arrests and drugs and alcohol.

Here he is Fall 2007 in his last interview before fatal heroin overdose the following year. He's extremely bloated.
D0DgodWW0AEjYqj.jpg

Bryan Singer’s the reason why Brad Renfro is dead.

Tags
None