‘X-Men’ Cast Almost Quit After Set Injury Allegedly Caused by ‘Incapacitated’ Bryan Singer - The incident reportedly led Halle Berry to tell Singer, "You can kiss my Black ass."

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been a while since I have seen X2 but anything can go wrong on a very mundane set. On one of the Lord of the Rings movies, an actor was walking barefoot through a shallow river and stepped on broken glass and had to be flown to the hospital. That was after divers combed the area for such things.
That was Sean Astin and he took it like a champ.

jellycar

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was Sean Astin and he took it like a champ.

Sean Astin is a precious human being who must be protected at all costs. A good egg who turned out well considering his family is kinda fucked up (Patty Duke downward spiral leading to sex with a bunch of different guys, Gomez Addams apparently refusing to let the AF episode of Scooby Doo on home media) and the way he was treated on Stranger Things is one reason why the show is complete shit.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Sean Astin is a precious human being who must be protected at all costs. A good egg who turned out well considering his family is kinda fucked up (Patty Duke downward spiral leading to sex with a bunch of different guys, Gomez Addams apparently refusing to let the AF episode of Scooby Doo on home media) and the way he was treated on Stranger Things is one reason why the show is complete shit.
Wait.. what?

• Feels
Reactions: XYZpdq

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
He is a prolific boys' butt bandit, but he hasn't been cancelled yet. He can still easily find work in Hollywood. The stuff in the article is the least of his problems.
Because he likes "men" and isn't perving on women so cancel culture sees him as "a poor oppressed homosexual who's being discriminated against in Trump's America." Kevin Spacey tried the same thing as soon as the me too movement came for him he said he was just a young gay man coming to terms with his homosexuality with another young gay man... basically call me by your name irl

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
It's been a while since I have seen X2 but anything can go wrong on a very mundane set. On one of the Lord of the Rings movies, an actor was walking barefoot through a shallow river and stepped on broken glass and had to be flown to the hospital. That was after divers combed the area for such things.
There was also Leonardo cutting his hand in Django Unchained when there was no action or stunts involved. That's the nature of the business, which makes a director incapacitating himself on any set a recipe for disaster.

Tags
None