[X-Post] Closure of the CWCki Forum's Private Discussion Board -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has ever forced Chris to drink his comeuppance, he does (or did) it all the time to preserve his sperm count. At least with the time he did it on video he (thought he) was made to add orange Fanta to it and then drink it, ensuring the pleasurable flavor trifecta of oranges, salt and bleach.

I should have used different phrasing. Semen drinking was Chris's idea before the trolls came, but he was duped by them to film himself in the act. He did it willingly, but under two false pretenses: 1) That this was getting him closer to finding himself in Ivy's china. 2) That the video would not be leaked to the public. If someone did this to your child (assuming you had one) you'd have a shit fit.

Chris farting on a cake at worst leads to cake-smeared ass and a thrown out cake (unless Chris ate it) .

The Cakefarting in itself isn't what I find problematic, but rather the fact that a video of the debacle was leaked online for the world to see. You know that if something like that happened to you it would have devestated you (although I assume you won't reach a state in which you fart on a cake to begin with).

Destroying his PS3? Chris's idea.
Destroying his PS3 without at least consulting the trolls first? Mr. Jinkies's brilliant thinking.
Tomgirl? Chris..

His own idea for sure, but only after he was convinced by trolls that several false premises were true. Granted, no half rational person would believe those premises to begin with, but Chris has a mental condition which impairs his judgement and the trolls exploited it. I don't want to white knight or anything, but based on what society considers immoral many if not most (or even all) of the trolls actions were wrong.

The Game Place incident? Chris (reportedly goaded by Barb).
Doxxing the Wallflower while lying about dating her? Ricardo.
Defacing Wal-Mart property? Kaka.
SheCameForCWC? CWC.
Behavior that would result in repeated banning? Fat Dummy's entitled thinking.
Attempts to fool and seduce Kacey? The unassailable genius formerly known as Christopher.

No argument here, nobody is saying that Chris doesn't do a lot of stupid shit completley on his own. My point is that based on common standards of right and wrong, any act of trolling that goes beyond what liquid did is usually considered wrong, and I'm sure that there are many who will condemn liquid too. I'm not too sure how I personally feel about the morality of trolling Chris. On the one hand, I know that I'm expected to condemn it, and I also to know that I would be angry if I had to enudre what was done to Chris. On the other hand, it seems to me that the trolling doesn't really have much an effect on Chris, and Marvin concurs. If the manchild isn't really upset by it, and it doesn't to cause him any other harm, than why should I care?

The bottom line of all this rambling is that what S and T did to Chris was tame compared to many of what was done to Chris in the past, and that getting upset about it while being an enthusiastic consumer of Chris content extracted by trolls is hyopcritical.

D

DC 740

kiwifarms.net
Reading a few pages back I'm seeing some crazy mental gymnastics. "Well you joined this forum, so obviously you were gangstalking Chris and are just as bad as the VIP board" for example. So you are telling me that on a forum based around a autistic man child (I know, that's bad enough to admit to anyone in the first place) that's all we do? Never mind the broad topics of other people to laugh at or off topic boards in general? Lurking and seeing the rules of "no trolling Chris on here" is what got me to sign up initially, figuring this was a place more about discussion than actual epac ween bullshit. So not only is it hypocritical that that board did and still does exist, to sit here and say that every single member shared the idea of "heh let's troll Chris" is completely absurd.

Null

Ooperator
good elaboration
I don't think elaboration is needed on a baseless conjecture. He calls things autistic and laughs at people being overly defensive, because he's from the lolcow board community where things like that is the norm. I really doubt P-Log hates autism and people associated with it. Being snide doesn't actually resolve the problem and it just makes the forum look like a bunch of pussies and easy targets.

There's some dissonance here and I can't put my finger on it. For some reason this guy gets under everybody's skin, except mine. So far I've overturned warnings, undeleted posts, and revoked a ban on him. He's "not nice", but neither are a lot of people. Is the complaint that he jokes about autism? Help me understand the issue.

Null

Ooperator
It's because some people can't have some thicker skin and want the mods to get rid of the bad people who hurt their feelings.
I'm way behind my beating quota.

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
There's some dissonance here and I can't put my finger on it. For some reason this guy gets under everybody's skin, except mine. So far I've overturned warnings, undeleted posts, and revoked a ban on him. He's "not nice", but neither are a lot of people. Is the complaint that he jokes about autism? Help me understand the issue.

same reason people had a problem with dd

he's not really a regular and doesn't try to treat people like huge babies.

like i don't agree with everything he's said on this thread but its nice to have a dissenting opinion. keeps it from getting too circlejerky.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
I don't think elaboration is needed on a baseless conjecture. He calls things autistic and laughs at people being overly defensive, because he's from the lolcow board community where things like that is the norm. I really doubt P-Log hates autism and people associated with it. Being snide doesn't actually resolve the problem and it just makes the forum look like a bunch of pussies and easy targets.

i just wanted him to post more stuff for me to laugh at

Null

Ooperator
like i don't agree with everything he's said on this thread but its nice to have a dissenting opinion. keeps it from getting too circlejerky.
Yeah. When SpacePirate took down n0chan, I offered to host it. I really enjoy the lolcow board culture and I didn't want it to die. These communities have nuanced opinions and I really enjoy hearing their input because it might address things I'd never consider only listening to users on the forum. Some really good criticism can come from those who have the least amount of involvement, and thus the most objective opinion.

i just wanted him to post more stuff for me to laugh at
I'm certain.

Silver

(not actually volcel)
Yeah. When SpacePirate took down n0chan, I offered to host it. I really enjoy the lolcow board culture and I didn't want it to die. The people from these communities have nuanced opinions and I really enjoy hearing their input because it might address things I'd never consider only listening to people on the forum. Some really good criticism can come from people who have the least amount of involvement, and thus the most objective opinion.

It doesn't seem like that's the case with P-Log. It just seems like a lot of talking about how x member(s) is/are autistic and acting like that's a problem. At least, that's the impression I get.

Null

Ooperator
It doesn't seem like that's the case with P-Log. It just seems like a lot of talking about how x member(s) is/are autistic and acting like that's a problem. At least, that's the impression I get.
On the very same page as the message you quoted, I explained what sort of tone I'd like to set for the board and he said he understood. I don't think you read through the entire conversation and bailed out when you hit the message you didn't like.

Silver

(not actually volcel)
On the very same page as the message you quoted, I explained what sort of tone I'd like to set for the board and he said he understood. I don't think you read through the entire conversation and bailed out when you hit the message you didn't like.

I did read that part. I haven't seen any posts that took place after that conversation, so I was referring to the ones prior to that point, since it seemed like that's what you were wondering about anyway.

If you don't understand my point, then I'm not sure English is the right language for you.

I don't dislike Alec. As I said, I find some of his actions contemptible, but I can forgive them in light of his medical condition and the fact that he has occasionally been very funny.
No I get your point. You just come off as mad bitchy when all your posts complain about stuff. There's also the fact that your run on sentence was ridiculously long. I can't stress enough how retarded that made you look.

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
That is something that does need clarification.

Driving to Ohio? Troll influenced. Bad idea, bad execution, bad results.
Cybering with a minor? Ibid.

These were things that should never have been allowed, but then again, considering the freedom children have had with the Internet for years, perhaps it wasn't feasible to stop bluespike at the time. Incidentally, the adult trolls did tell blue to stop forcing Chris to shove his medallion up his rectum.

Now, having said that ...

Gulping his own seed? Chris's idea.
Destroying his PS3 without at least consulting the trolls first? Mr. Jinkies's brilliant thinking.
Tomgirl? Chris.
SheCameForCWC? CWC.
Attempts to fool and seduce Kacey? The unassailable genius formerly known as Christopher.

This is not meant to defend or endorse the current Chris trolling, nor to decry it, but merely to point out what the trolls have and have not been responsible for.

Saying something is "all Chris" is complex. There seem to be three levels of Chris' actions.

The first level is something Chris did that he probably would have done anyway had he never been "discovered". Like drinking semen or most of the GamePlace stuff.

The third level is stuff trolls made Chris do. Like the medallion up the ass.

The middle level is stuff that Chris would not have done had he not been trolled, but were not necessarily a foreseeable outcome of the trolling. A lot of stuff fits in this category. SheCameforCWC, PS3, Wallflower stuff etc.

The middle level is not the same as either the first or third level. How much blame you attach to trolls for stuff on this level is a personal judgment call. And is probably the best predictor of which side you come down on in this debate.

yaluj

Feelin' Irie
That is something that does need clarification.

Driving to Ohio? Troll influenced. Bad idea, bad execution, bad results.
Cybering with a minor? Ibid.

These were things that should never have been allowed, but then again, considering the freedom children have had with the Internet for years, perhaps it wasn't feasible to stop bluespike at the time. Incidentally, the adult trolls did tell blue to stop forcing Chris to shove his medallion up his rectum.

Now, having said that ...

Gulping his own seed? Chris's idea.
Tomgirl? Chris.
SheCameForCWC? CWC.

This is not meant to defend or endorse the current Chris trolling, nor to decry it, but merely to point out what the trolls have and have not been responsible for.
A lot of those could be argued to have been the fault of trolls as:
-Only reason destroying the ps3 was ever put into his mind was trolls.
-He only attempted to fool Kacey, because she was there in the first place, due to the trolls.
etc.

I think if it was anyone's fault it would be the trolls; however, as I have stated before I don't really think those were bad things anyway.

Also this forum is a circlejerk hugbox fo sho.

edit: I think there should also be some trolling rules that everyone can agree on that adddddress past incidents. For example: No underage trolls, because that leads to all kinds of faggotry. And no posing as people chris knew because a lot of people seem to not like that.

Last edited:
good elaboration

You'd be the first person to call me a sperg if I replied to that with a long rambling paragraph. I don't hate autism in general. As others have said, there's nothing else that needs to be said.

No I get your point. You just come off as mad bitchy when all your posts complain about stuff. There's also the fact that your run on sentence was ridiculously long. I can't stress enough how retarded that made you look.

This is going to be boring for everyone else but you keep bringing it up, so you're kinda forcing my hand.

You mean this sentence, right?

I believe you do actually have medical grade autism though, so I can forgive you, especially since you have done a couple of funny things, like the Lars Call, and the time you asked Chris how he'd feel if his name was "Homo Sapien".

It is, indeed, a run on sentence. I wouldn't call it ridiculously long. I also don't think it could have possibly made me look even slightly retarded.

The thing is, I write for a living. That is relevant for two reasons. Firstly, I don't put a huge amount of effort into how I write on forums. I spend all day agonising over that stuff, so when I'm procrastinating on here and elsewhere I just bang out the words. Secondly, I'm a professional communicator so I know that clarity is more important than anything else. The real world is different from English class. The post I wrote was perfectly clear. If you didn't understand it because there was a comma where there should have been a period, then you are the one who is retarded.

The thing is, I write for a living. That is relevant for two reasons. Firstly, I don't put a huge amount of effort into how I write on forums. I spend all day agonising over that stuff, so when I'm procrastinating on here and elsewhere I just bang out the words. Secondly, I'm a professional communicator so I know that clarity is more important than anything else. The real world is different from English class. The post I wrote was perfectly clear. If you didn't understand it because there was a comma where there should have been a period, then you are the one who is retarded.
No, it was just mad retarded.

EDIT- But whatevs. If you want to keep being all grumpy about everything that's cool. That's just your gimmick which is totally fine.

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
You'd be the first person to call me a sperg if I replied to that with a long rambling paragraph. I don't hate autism in general. As others have said, there's nothing else that needs to be said.

This is going to be boring for everyone else but you keep bringing it up, so you're kinda forcing my hand.

You mean this sentence, right?

It is, indeed, a run on sentence. I wouldn't call it ridiculously long. I also don't think it could have possibly made me look even slightly retarded.

Can you please stop sperging out and trying to make this about you? No one fucking cares. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.