[X-Post] Closure of the CWCki Forum's Private Discussion Board -

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm surprised about is that Anna still is contact with Chris at all. Hasn't she moved on with her life already?

What life?

The same could be said about a lot of people in Chris's life though, including some of the people here who have been around for a long time and put a lot of time and effort into the whole Chris thing.

There are some people here (who of course I don't want to directly attack) who I'd say should definitely move on, but it raises the same question you raised Alec: what would they move on to?

Last edited:
The same could be said about a lot of people in Chris's life though, including some of the people here who have been around for a long time and put a lot of time and effort into the whole Chris thing.

There are some people here (who of course I don't want to directly attack) who I'd say should definitely move on, but it raises the same question you raised Alec: what would they move on to?

Jace

Or our good friend Golden Knight.

Xarpho

It's another perfect day in the Routine Republic

I have not been following Chris since the Classic Chris clown-shirt era, but there is a huge difference between following Chris as a hobby (and I don't know why I'm doing this, either) and being a "white knight" for a number of years despite the number of repulsive things Chris has done (though she didn't offer to help him post-fire). It's more plausible that she's a sympathetic SJW (she certainly looks like one now, and that would fit the MO) then some sort of secret master troll that works on her terms and gives Chris horrible advice for lulz ("You know what would make the lesbians love you? A taint piercing!")

I have not been following Chris since the Classic Chris clown-shirt era, but there is a huge difference between following Chris as a hobby (and I don't know why I'm doing this, either) and being a "white knight" for a number of years despite the number of repulsive things Chris has done

And there's a big difference between following Chris as a hobby, and being one of Chris's trolls for a number of years despite the number of repulsive things Chris's trolls have done to him.

Very good point and thank you for raising it.

jemas42

Do you like Christian and the Hedgehog Boys?
Oh P-Logic. I haven't even been here that long and you are already so predictable.

Ahem. Giving Anna the (undeserved) benefit of the doubt, she doesn't appear to be too involved with Chris. She fires off an ass-patting comment every so often, and occasionally comes to his defense when he's getting trolled. She didn't even help him after the fire, which suggests a lack of commitment to helping him. Therefore I have to assume her "assistance" with identifying Trollkashi basically amounted to him coming to her with his suspicion and her going "No shit." I gotta assume any normal person would figure out he was a troll on sight (I haven't gone to the group, since it seems pretty heavy on the Weens).

Null

Ooperator
I like you Null, but I don't trust you on that particular issue. You haven't exactly been honest about it in the past.
I've been completely honest. I have never denied the existence of a private board and staff would frequently talk about what it was in public and private. People have known it was a place to store emails between Chris trolls. Nobody who has ever had any moderation power on the website has taken place in organized trolling. I gave them space to keep an eye on things. When it became unwieldy, I took it down.

I guess you can point to people like TJChurch, Moleman, or Jace and say, "proof you're a troll and do troll things", but I run a website. When people come to my website and stir things up, I fuck with them. I've never really interacted with people off the website.

If you don't want to trust me, whatever. I don't care. There's nothing to hide. People make up shit about Jace and Chris and everybody else constantly because the truth is so boring in comparison.

I've been completely honest.

The No. 1 rule of this place for years was "This is not the place for trolling plans". It was written on every page.

I know that you meant something different by this, as you've explained elsewhere, but that was a forum wide rule and I think most people expected it to apply in all areas of the forum.

When you say no one is "trolling" Chris anymore, do you actually mean they are now helping Chris? But helping him by giving him a mixture of genuinely good advice and advice designed to humiliate him for their amusement, under a false identity?

Null

Ooperator
When you say no one is "trolling" Chris anymore, do you actually mean they are now helping Chris? But helping him by giving him a mixture of genuinely good advice and advice designed to humiliate him for their amusement, under a false identity?
I mean that nobody is using the CWCki Forums to fuck with Chris at all. The last post in Private Discussion regarding content was September 9th. Marvin says his contact has dried up. Alec has never even mentioned being active in Chris trolling, so your love affair with him is even more bizarre. Thetan is occupied with life and work. SkyRaider and Catherine have all but disappeared completely. It's fucking done, comrade. That fat dumpy sperg Kenneth has more contact with Chris than anyone on the forums, and that's how I'm going to keep it.

I cannot give you a more clear answer than this. You need to do something about this aggressiveness towards anyone even historically associated with Chris. It's not healthy.

You need to do something about this aggressiveness towards anyone even historically associated with Chris. It's not healthy.

I'm sorry that you find me aggressive. It's certainly not my intention.

If y'all don't trust Null

It's not that I don't trust Null in particular. Null is alright. I definitely don't mean any offence by saying that I don't trust what he's saying.

There has always been a discrepancy between publicly available Chris-trolling information and privately available Chris-trolling information. That's not because people are horrible, lying, dishonest bastards. It's because you can't troll without secrets. As such, I'd be a fool to take anything said here at face value.

Why are you still harping on this?

I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.