[X-Post] Closure of the CWCki Forum's Private Discussion Board -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you're suddenly changing your story now. Not to long ago, you made several posts where you were basically saying "You said no trolling of Chris plans here, yet you had a whole forum for it, and this upsets me!"

I don't recall that. Can you find it in my posting history?

It didn't actually upset me that Chris trolling was going on in a private board here. I expected it, for one thing.

Unlike most people here, I don't regard trolls and so-called "VIPs" to be beyond reproach. Perhaps you've confused this attitude with upset.

you seemed pretty pissy about it, but, eh, if you claim you aren't, not gonna argue with you.

Well, I can see where the confusion might lie. In most situations, when you suggest someone's actions are due to a personal inadequacy, it's out of anger or upset. It's certainly not something I do often. But in this situation it's simply an observation. I might find some of the past actions of certain members of this forum to be despicable, but they don't harm me personally and I don't have any personal animosity for anyone here. The strongest emotion I have for these individuals is pity, and there is one individual (who I won't name publicly) who I am actually fairly concerned about, and I really hope that his or her actions aren't indicative of more serious problems.

But I'm certainly not upset or angry with anyone on this forum, or as a result of anything that happens or has happened on this forum. I come here in my free time to enjoy myself, not to get upset or angry. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clarify.

This is, IMO, the best thing for him.

Respectfully, I don't think you have the right to decide what is best for another person. We can all have our opinions, of course, but you take things further than having opinions. You use deception to try and manipulate people's lives into the position that you think is best. I think that's misguided. For one, as you can see, it doesn't work. People can only change their own lives. You can't lie to them, impersonate innocent people, invent characters and build Machiavellian illusions to manipulate them into a better position.

Of course that is leaving aside the fact that you alternated your "helpfulness" with humiliating your victim, which is more than just misguided.

Last edited:

WilhelmIIofPrussia

kiwifaggo.ts
True & Honest Fan
Respectfully, I don't think you have the right to decide what is best for another person. We can all have our opinions, of course, but you take things further than having opinions. You use deception to try and manipulate people's lives into the position that you think is best. I think that's misguided. For one, as you can see, it doesn't work. People can only change their own lives. You can't lie to them and invent characters and build Machiavellian illusions to manipulate them into a better position.

Of course that is leaving aside the fact that you alternated your "helpfulness" with humiliating your victim, which is more than just misguided.
Thetan is saying now that she won't respond to or interfere with Chris. Isn't that what you were originally in favour of?

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Respectfully, I don't think you have the right to decide what is best for another person. We can all have our opinions, of course, but you take things further than having opinions. You use deception to try and manipulate people's lives into the position that you think is best. I think that's misguided. For one, as you can see, it doesn't work. People can only change their own lives. You can't lie to them, impersonate innocent people, invent characters and build Machiavellian illusions to manipulate them into a better position.

This might piss some people off, but I'm going to have to agree with P-Logic here. Thetan seems to me like one of those well-meaning affluent American girls who goes to some shitty war-torn country in Africa to "help the poor locals" despite being woefully equipped with the agricultural/construction/etc. skills necessary to help them in a meaningful way and actually does more harm than good by building shitty buildings that actually hurt them in the long run. The girls then upload a bunch of pictures of them surrounded by smiling African orphans to facebook while everyone slaps them on the back and tells them that they're brave and so kind.

Thetan is in no way certified to help a developmentally and emotionally challenged autistic male and all her deception will accomplish is that Chris will think is that another one of his so-called friends has betrayed him or he will discover that she was actually a troll in disguise and sharing his personal information with the damn dirty forums. This will do is even further harm his ability to make interpersonal relationships and make him more paranoid and distrustful of others, including potential friends he could make in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.