x86x2 (Barneyfag) article -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hard to say since apart from here he mostly posts anonymously on 4chan. He's one of the most active cows currently so I would say go for it.

Last edited:

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Would there be enough info on @x86x2 to warrant an article for him?
Probably, but most of it is spread here and there on his thread.

If you want to research him from 4chan archives, the archives are spotty and often broken, since the sites that archive the boards in question often go down. If you see a few of his posts, you can generally search for his stock phrases and for the md5 hashes of the images he posts (like that dumb skull).

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As AnOminous said he avatarfags. Try searching the /v/ /pol/ and /co/ archives for threads featuring the skull avvy he uses on here.

Conrix

"KIWIFAGS REEEEEEE"
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea why everyone hates him. He's hilarious! Unlike the writers from CWC and ADF, they truly do care for making a great and hilarious lolcow.
Um "writers"? That was Deagle Nation bro, these lolcows are True and Honest autistic crazies.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I think he deserves an article. It would be very complicated though. If you can find the information scattered through the thread, then go for it.

KingQueen

President of the Eddie Dzial Fanclub #teameddie
kiwifarms.net
This guy amuses me. While I'm bored I'll start digging through the thread, if nobody else has "adopted" it (presuming that's a no, considering the age of the thread).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino