Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
Not yet, but in the meantime let's play kick the r.etard.
View attachment 759385

SSIMS is a man(?) of many talents:

A Professional Cosplayer:
View attachment 759349

A Musical/Lyrical Genuis:
View attachment 759388

View attachment 759383

An Artiste:
Say hello to Sonkle (The Sonic and Knuckles Fusion):
View attachment 759372

A "doodle" of Ultra Instinct Goku:
View attachment 759378

Might as well point out these shitty drawings were made by tracing. How do you fuck up tracing like this? IDK but it requires immense talent:
View attachment 759380
(PS - There is no part 2)

And finally Professional Animator:
View attachment 759366

View attachment 759376

So, I am definitely looking forward to a conversation with him.
You know you've ascended to the next level of tard when there's sonic fanart =/

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
yeah, looked at the alabama state records, didn't find anything.

only thing found was a civil court case back in 1999 involving statefarm and like 16 other people

so, that looks like about all on this, dude might be a shit head, but from everything i can find, he hasn't been charged for being a kiddie diddler.
What about the link to the state records @damian and I posted?

Clearly something on him, and it's definitely him as his mother is tagged as a relative

The first screen shot of the arraignment process is bullshit. The Truthfinder screen shot shows the font in question from a report someone found for me, very similar font to the one in the blurry arraignment picture posted. Also, if you
look in the document posted here, perfections age is in no way 52 years old.
I'm not going to post the screenshots, but I do have a law student friend that has access to lexusnexus and westlaw who double checked the name of xavier Jilante Pace and wasn't able to find anything. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, could be before perfection was 18 and records are sealed, or lexusnexus and westlaw don't have any court documents uploaded. I counter that there just wasn't documents uploaded to either of those sites or the records sealed with the fact that i was not able to find the name of Xavier pace in the Calhoun county sex offender list. Calhoun county sex offenders list. which would there would normally be on the sex offender list, which means either it was a weak ass sentence and he was able to get off the sex offenders list, (not very likely at all.), or that the crime that the arraignment is suggesting wasn't a sexual case, or the case documents don't exist at all because it was fucking made up. so I think it's bullshit, but feel free to dig further my dudes.

look View attachment 758853View attachment 758854
On him not appearing on the registered sex offenders list, if we're to believe MBA, it's because the person never showed up to trial. Hence the case would be dropped and he wouldn't appear on a list. Alternatively, it could just be for another charge

This Motherfucker ignored me and instead kept commenting and reacting to anime tiddies in his Discord channel.

I expected it to result in nothing, but he could have had the courtesy to tell no to me, not to one of his mods who was helpful enough to ask on my behalf.

Then again, I am unable to compete with anime tiddies.
Well I more or less guessed this would happen. Perfection wants things done when he wants them done, no exceptions. At the end of the day he wants to make it look like he did his best to extend an olive branch (even though he didn't) and Nick was being unreasonable (even though be wasn't) just so he can make another exposed world tour series like those he did on Geekdom. I wish him good luck and look forward to when Nick smacks his ass into oblivion if he tries it.

Last edited:

Opiophile

They say I'm jaded, cause they know it's true.
kiwifarms.net
@5t3n0g0ph3r
[/spoiler]

Just take it in, this is THE FACE OF THE DRAGON BALL COMMUNITY:

PS your form is shit.
Good fucking god, the amount of tism it takes to stand there and pretend like you are Goku, speaking his lines with the skill that reminds me of 1970s Kung Fu dubs, and topping it off with a very exceptional fusion dance....is simply stunning. The pure narcissism it takes to make your handle "Perfection," I dont even know where to start with this fuck. I do feel bad for him that his name is Xavier though. We all know that is the gayest name of all time.

ThanosBoiYeet

Perfectly Balanced Boi
kiwifarms.net
Not yet, but in the meantime let's play kick the r.etard.
View attachment 759385

SSIMS is a man(?) of many talents:

A Professional Cosplayer:
View attachment 759349

A Musical/Lyrical Genuis:
View attachment 759388

View attachment 759383

An Artiste:
Say hello to Sonkle (The Sonic and Knuckles Fusion):
View attachment 759372

A "doodle" of Ultra Instinct Goku:
View attachment 759378

Might as well point out these shitty drawings were made by tracing. How do you fuck up tracing like this? IDK but it requires immense talent:
View attachment 759380
(PS - There is no part 2)

And finally Professional Animator:
View attachment 759366

View attachment 759376

So, I am definitely looking forward to a conversation with him.
Be prepared for him to dodge when you back your shit up and pulls up his abs(fake btw).

• Agree
Reactions: ShaggyDawg

ThanosBoiYeet

Perfectly Balanced Boi
kiwifarms.net
Ah so you’ve talked with him before, this is what he’s refering to;
View attachment 759562
I have not personally talked to the fool but I have seen the dms between Lightingdank and SIMMS to see how stupid the kid is. He has been using this pic for like 4 months lol and there a video on the shit he did.
Full Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfoqtWATf80

HighLights
This was on Combat Wombat server(I believe not sure yet) on some of the shit SIMMS done.
1) Has stacked a guy called clickedtazor Girlfriend and harrassed her
Timestamp:https://youtu.be/TfoqtWATf80?t=51
2)Has raid this server under the name "theguy"(Video im using shown "theguy" spamming a SSIMS video on Combat Wombat)
Timestamp: https://youtu.be/TfoqtWATf80?t=112
3)Faked his abs......yeah
Timestamp:https://youtu.be/TfoqtWATf80?t=145
4) Not shown on the video but this guy harassed this server for three fucking mouths due to being banned

There even more shit on this kid that Ill post later on today. So if I have spread any misinformation please let me know

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Yuusha-sama

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tf they are talking about lmao
I have no clue, he deleted fast. I'll look around for an archive of it but don't get your hopes up.

Tf they are talking about lmao
:story: :story: He got caught faking having a job:story: :story:

This was his attempt at going "HAHA! I WAS ONLY PRETENDING!":

EDIT:
TLDR - During Perfection's stream, he received a phone call from a telemarketer and he pretended it was his workplace asking for a double shift. Unlike I previously thought, this was the reason he 86'd that stream as fast as he did:

His channel is also slowly bleeding subscribers:

"HAHA! I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE EXCEPTIONAL!:

ThanosBoiYeet

Perfectly Balanced Boi
kiwifarms.net
Update on SIMMS is that I am on clothespin, Combat Wombat and Lt cobras servers and there are so many things he did is unbelievable. I may take a few days to get to them as the moderators on ltcobra thinks im SIMMS alt(Dude is fucking crazy).
My Discord: FBI#8815

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We talked:

We got in VC:

He barely talked and what little he did talk had to be transcripted:

("i fucked my sister" comment was a joke)

After it was clear no one could understand him he switched to writing:

I asked him a couple questions:
Me: "Can I get some new pics of your fabulous abs?"
SSIMS:

He posted the same pics he's been posting for months. I asked him for new pics, even told him that he could write on a paper "Damian is a liar beta coward" on it. He didn't do it.

Me: "How old are you?"
SSIMS:

Me: "Do you suffer from mental exceptionalism/aspergers/autism or any form of mental illness?"
SSIMS:

(Press X to doubt)

Then an audibly loud fart was heard from SSIMS' mic:

He then started asking for everyone to face reveal, we had some fun with it:

He is at least smart enough to use google img search:

Unfortunately I had stuff to do and had to leave, I asked if he had anymore questions and he didn't respond.

And yes, I did record the call.

ThanosBoiYeet

Perfectly Balanced Boi
kiwifarms.net
We talked:
View attachment 760484
View attachment 760494

We got in VC:
View attachment 760482

He barely talked and what little he did talk had to be transcripted:
View attachment 760495
View attachment 760498
View attachment 760500
View attachment 760501

("i fucked my sister" comment was a joke)
View attachment 760505

After it was clear no one could understand him he switched to writing:
View attachment 760535
View attachment 760537

I asked him a couple questions:
Me: "Can I get some new pics of your fabulous abs?"
SSIMS:
View attachment 760549
View attachment 760551

He posted the same pics he's been posting for months. I asked him for new pics, even told him that he could write on a paper "Damian is a liar beta coward" on it. He didn't do it.

Me: "How old are you?"
SSIMS:
View attachment 760541

Me: "Do you suffer from mental exceptionalism/aspergers/autism or any form of mental illness?"
SSIMS:
View attachment 760543
(Press X to doubt)

Then an audibly loud fart was heard from SSIMS' mic:
View attachment 760546

He then started asking for everyone to face reveal, we had some fun with it:
View attachment 760555
View attachment 760556
View attachment 760557
View attachment 760558

He is at least smart enough to use google img search:
View attachment 760560

Unfortunately I had stuff to do and had to leave, I asked if he had anymore questions and he didn't respond.

And yes, I did record the call.
Bro the first picture was photoshopped. If you look at the hand holding the sign the skin is darker then the abs being white.

Also @damian could I be invited to the group chat?

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Sperfection's discord really feels like a black boi club for faggots. We all thought the nogs were lusting after the anime girls, but I bet they want that anime dick.

Bro the first picture was photoshopped. If you look at the hand holding the sign the skin is darker then the abs being white.

Also @damian could I be invited to the group chat?
According to the chat log, the only thing that gets lotion is his hand and peen. He's just 98% ashy on the rest of his body.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino