Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great thread.
I'm not from the US.
Can someone explain me why blacks have such a huge boner for Naruto and DBZ?
I don't know about Naruto, but there some articles covering the appeal of Dragon Ball in the black community.
Aside from being fans of the general themes from the franchise itself, this article on the NFL website asked this question
We asked Mike Daniels to tell us why he and so many of his fellow NFL athletes seem to be drawn to DBZ.

"In Dragon Ball, the characters have a challenge," he told The Checkdown. "They know they have to push their bodies to the limit in their training so they can make sure to defeat their opponent, much like professional football players."

"The guy meditates. He's always acquiring new knowledge," Daniels told us. "He pushes his body really hard. He keeps his mind, body, and spirit all in sync. As football players, we do the same thing. Whether you're praying, meditating, you're getting silent, relaxing your mind... and you definitely want to train hard, in the weight room, on the track. You need to do all of it. Just like Piccolo."
A user post on reddit answered this question, too:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/6j9b2b/why_is_dragon_ball_z_so_prominent_in_african/
Astronomer_X
Some of us (not African American, but African, so close enough I guess) relate to it, from what I've read. Piccolo is treated as black, and I can't put my finger on it why, but I always thought the Namek people gave me 'Black' vibes. He's an outsider not from Earth, but is still dedicated to helping his friends. Goku discovers his Heritage at the start of Z and learns to accept it to fight Frieza. Then there's the fact loads of kids back then had PS2's and played Budokai dbz games and the anime had sick ass fights.
From the website SLAM,
Clippers forward Tobias Harris, on the other hand, prefers Goku. “He was always pushing to take that next step to become a Super Saiyan,” Harris said. “There are so many life lessons on the show about unlocking your own potential.”

Beyond the obvious pure entertainment appeal, there’s another reason so many NBA players are drawn to the show. They can relate to the triumphs and struggles the characters on Dragon Ball go through, similar to their paths from high school, to college, to carving out a spot in the NBA.

“They explain how you will never be your best self because of your ego and anger,” Harris said, breaking down Vegeta’s narrative. “As a professional athlete, you can definitely relate to that.”

Last year, Gita Jackson of Kotaku wrote an article titled “Why Black Men Love Dragon Ball Z.” In the story, Jackson interviewed Malcolm Jones, an engineer who described the commonality of how every main character on the show had an underdog narrative. “I think black men particularly identify themselves with that,” Jones said.

Harris agrees. “It’s a really deep show,” he said, “Some people don’t realize it.” He’s read RZA’s book “The Tao of Wu” where Dragon Ball Z is described as the journey of the black man.
Here is the Kotaku article (yes, a controversial site. But I wanted to make sure grounds are covered).

The question was asked Quora as well:
Might want to step in look for yourself.

Some of this might explain Naruto's appeal as well.

It can be added in for a lol but it shouldn't be taken as much more.
That's precisely why I wanted it in there. Perfection exposed his lolcow level in that stream himself!

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@5t3n0g0ph3r That isn't his 1st video on Geekdom101, he started his autistic war with Geekdom101 using the Broly Movie claiming that everyone was hyping it up because they were industry shills:
These Dragon Ball Youtubers Are LYING about The Broly Movie

He made a review on the movie literally a month before it aired in the US and 2 days before it premiered in Japan:
Everything Wrong With Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie Review

Basically all his review says is "Hur dur don't watch this movie". He pretty much just used leaks and trailer to make his review on the movie. He later made a 2nd review of the movie:
The Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie WAS TRASH - Unbiased Review
His complaints were that Broly became a sympathetic figure instead of being a hulking beast, ignoring the fact that he's on a mindless rampage for the majority of the movie, and that they dumbed him down into a Super Saiyan Tarzan. Imagine thinking the "Goku crying as a baby drove Broly insane" storyline was superior to this version. He also complained that Chirai (Green Girl) saves Broly from getting KO'd by Gogeta (fused Goku and Vegeta).

Great thread.
I'm not from the US.
Can someone explain me why blacks have such a huge boner for Naruto and DBZ?
I don't jerk off to DBZ characters fellating my OC in an obvious attempt to live vicariously through it, so my input may seem amateurish. I like it for a few reasons:
  1. The constant growth of the characters, be it in power or character.
  2. Action.
  3. The challenges and how they overcome them.
  4. The characters.
  5. Story.
  6. Continuity.
Super has a ton of problems but as long as points 1-4 are met, I will be entertained.
In Super a lot of problems stem from how utterly fucked the power levels are. You have Master Roshi taking on opponents strong enough that even a Super Saiyan Blue Goku has a hard time fighting, Krillin fighting on par with Goku and the seemingly endless stamina some characters just have.

Characters are also just completely forgotten about, like with Trunks and Goten. Think about that for a second, they picked Master Roshi and Tien over 2 half-saiyans that can fuse and reach SSJ3.

I have some complaints over Super Saiyan God and Ultra Instinct but mainly because I really liked the designs for SSJ4. I can only explain it as it's more visually appealing and not just different colored hair:

Just take it in, this is THE FACE OF THE DRAGON BALL COMMUNITY:

PS your form is shit.

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
He made a review on the movie literally a month before it aired in the US and 2 days before it premiered in Japan:
Everything Wrong With Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie Review
View attachment 739893

View attachment 739892

Basically all his review says is "Hur dur don't watch this movie". He pretty much just used leaks and trailer to make his review on the movie. He later made a 2nd review of the movie:
The Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie WAS TRASH - Unbiased Review

His complaints were that Broly became a sympathetic figure instead of being a hulking beast, ignoring the fact that he's on a mindless rampage for the majority of the movie, and that they dumbed him down into a Super Saiyan Tarzan. Imagine thinking the "Goku crying as a baby drove Broly insane" storyline was superior to this version. He also complained that Chirai (Green Girl) saves Broly from getting KO'd by Gogeta (fused Goku and Vegeta).

I don't jerk off to DBZ characters fellating my OC in an obvious attempt to live vicariously through it, so my input may seem amateurish. I like it for a few reasons:
  1. The constant growth of the characters, be it in power or character.
  2. Action.
  3. The challenges and how they overcome them.
  4. The characters.
  5. Story.
  6. Continuity.
Super has a ton of problems but as long as points 1-4 are met, I will be entertained.
In Super a lot of problems stem from how utterly fucked the power levels are. You have Master Roshi taking on opponents strong enough that even a Super Saiyan Blue Goku has a hard time fighting, Krillin fighting on par with Goku and the seemingly endless stamina some characters just have.

Characters are also just completely forgotten about, like with Trunks and Goten. Think about that for a second, they picked Master Roshi and Tien over 2 half-saiyans that can fuse and reach SSJ3.

I have some complaints over Super Saiyan God and Ultra Instinct but mainly because I really liked the designs for SSJ4. I can only explain it as it's more visually appealing and not just different colored hair:
View attachment 739978View attachment 739977View attachment 739976
Does he have future trunks time machine to be making reviews like that ?:story: Ahh geez. As for the Broly remake, there are always going to be people who prefer the old Broly. My friend for example almost worships Broly, He loved the way they portrayed Broly in this movie and overall feels this Broly is superior but he still likes the other one's design because it's more beefy (idk, they look the same to me).

As for Super, I'm not saying it doesn't have problems, but it's not something that just immediately popped up with Super. Some of their problems are inherited. Take a look at the vids this guy did on super, really entertaining and informative:

(Unexpectedly turned into a post about defending an anime instead of making fun of a sperg, go figure)

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perfection is such trash that he puts out crap like this:

Then, ISWV YouTubers like SENPAiSHOME have to run damage control to stop the misinformation Perfection spreads and his "Perfectionists" regurgitates:

Even Nick Rekieta himself says Perfection's claims are "dubious." Yet, Perfection's tard subscribers clog the super chats of the main players in the Weeb Wars. I don't know who's worse: Perfection himself or his subscribers.

Last edited:
U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
This thread is going to be an aneurysm of pathetic, worthless and sad dumbasses who are too busy trying to suck each other off to see past their own bullshit they've stirred for themselves, serving it up hot and fresh for breakfast. That stream where everyone ganged up on Perfection, while cowardly, hardly makes me feel bad for him. They're all idiots.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once again, someone in Rekieta's chat asked if Toei was dropping Funimation.
It sounded fishy, so I checked if the source came from Perfection.
Sure enough:

No words can describe how I feel right now.
I know instinctively check this tard's channels whenever I hear something suspicious.
Excuse me while I bang my head in a corner.

What's going on with his main channel now?

Sure thing, Perfection. Sure thing.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's going on with his main channel now?
Didn't watch the video to check his excuse but according to MBA he got a community guideline strike (probably from everyone mass flagging every video on his channel)
Real reason, he made a livestream going after MBA's kids and got a community strike for it:

Gee too bad he deleted that stream, I guess we'll never know what was on it...... :):

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shane, Perfection! Shane on you!

Putting that matter aside for now, want to make a game whenever Perfection posts a video to point out the inaccuracies of it?
Or see how many of his subscribers show up in Rekieta's stream?
Better yet: will he discover he has a thread on the Farms?

Last edited:

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
Shane, Perfection! Shane on you!

Putting that matter aside for now, want to make a game whenever Perfection posts a video to point out the inaccuracies of it?
Or see how many of his subscribers show up in Rekieta's stream?
Better yet: will he discover he has a thread on the Farms?
Yeah sure but that'd just be the whole video. Nick's chat mods need to ban the Perfection subs in his chat. They don't contribute anything of use. As for him discovering his thread, idk whether he has an account but I know he does stalk the farms for content occasionally.

• DRINK!
Reactions: 5t3n0g0ph3r

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah sure but that'd just be the whole video. Nick's chat mods need to ban the Perfection subs in his chat. They don't contribute anything of use. As for him discovering his thread, idk whether he has an account but I know he does stalk the farms for content occasionally.
If he makes a video about a "Kiwi Farms Conspiracy" against him, that'd be rich. I'll be sure to add it to the Kiwi Farms Reviews thread.

• Agree
Reactions: ShaggyDawg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino