Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

SkyJin24

kiwifarms.net
I know it's been a hot minute, but is Super Saiyan Moses still following Perfection or has he moved on?
SSM just seems to be doing his own thing at the moment, which is posting random, nonsensical videos.

I actually asked a while ago how many of Perfection's notable followers were even around anymore. Even SSIMS has been quiet lately.

EDIT: By the way, has anyone checked out Xavier's Twitch lately? He's streaming to basically no audience at all and you can tell just from his tone of voice (when he actually speaks, that is) that he knows he's done.

XavierIsAPedo

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of his Twitch, let's report that too. You can report for behaviour off site. He has clearly broken Twitch ToS literally hundreds of times at this point, possibly even thousands. I reported it yesterday and linked to screenshots and the farms.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this infection or a fanboy? After MBA spreg about etika he started popping up. His account is three hours old with three uploads.
I believe it:

3rd video is just a black screen with a thump sound at the end.

TBH I have no clue if it's really him. I think it might be someone playing gay ops.

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
Perfection playing Jason Bourne on MBA! What an interesting turn of events. Even with him getting more bannings than Alex Jones. Somehow he keeps coming back like The Phantom! Perfection is going to make Geekdom101 lose his mind once many folks leave the MBA train. I wonder if Nick ever regretted having MBA on his Livestream with God perfection? The wheels keep on turning as Google is already getting backlash from not only Ted Cruz but even Trump when he found out about it. And you can say Etika's death is what caused a new wave of supporters who would have never heard of Etika had he not jumped the ship. lol

Either way? Big mistake MBA! Just saying?

SkyJin24

kiwifarms.net
I believe it:
View attachment 816622

View attachment 816632
View attachment 816644

3rd video is just a black screen with a thump sound at the end.

View attachment 816641

TBH I have no clue if it's really him. I think it might be someone playing gay ops.
I doubt that's him. Xavier loves the sound of his own voice too much to upload videos like that.

• Agree
Reactions: damian

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Perfection playing Jason Bourne on MBA! What an interesting turn of events. Even with him getting more bannings than Alex Jones. Somehow he keeps coming back like The Phantom! Perfection is going to make Geekdom101 lose his mind once many folks leave the MBA train. I wonder if Nick ever regretted having MBA on his Livestream with God perfection? The wheels keep on turning as Google is already getting backlash from not only Ted Cruz but even Trump when he found out about it. And you can say Etika's death is what caused a new wave of supporters who would have never heard of Etika had he not jumped the ship. lol

I think mba bad became the new perfection tbh. I intereracted with him and he called ssims a good guy lol

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
I guess this "Xavier" is going to live off the perfection name like obito did with madara.

I knew I was right.
I thought he was a cool in the stream with drexel and Nick but when you take down a spreg you become a spreg yourself when you take YouTube drama seriously.

ShaggyDawg

Theorycrafting Extrodinaire
kiwifarms.net

LOL. I've heard of and watched etika reactions for a while now. Also another lol if you think Perfection is any better than MBA. IMO perfection will always be a dumbass with a serious mental issue.

I think mba bad became the new perfection tbh. I intereracted with him and he called ssims a good guy lol
Not sure whether he was being sarcastic or not because in one of his streams, after perfection got removed off YT, SSIMS and his "super suit" was brought up and he stated that SSIMS was "exceptional" and he was going to stay away from him and his "super suit"

On MBA, all I'm going to say is that as much as he claims to hate YT and owns a business, he spends alot of time uploading to it. He had a really bad take on the whole etika situation too, calling him a coward for committing suicide and blaming his audience for him committing suicide.

Whilst I also feel like suicide is the cowards way out, I also understand that I am not running someone else's race so I can't judge them if they aren't able to cope with their depression. Further, even though there were alot of trolls in his chat when he was going through his mental breakdown, telling him to do certain things, there were also fans and people who cared for him and advised him to seek out proper help for his issues. So with that crappy take he did on the whole situation. I'm not surprised he got the backlash he did but I really doubt he's on the level of Perfection.

Perfection outright tries to sell you an orange insisting that it's a grape whilst MBA just mainly gives his own staunch views on situations.

As for that other YT account it's possible that is Perfection in stealth mode so as not to reveal himself as having another channel so as to harass MBA

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On MBA, all I'm going to say is that as much as he claims to hate YT and owns a business, he spends alot of time uploading to it. He had a really bad take on the whole etika situation too, calling him a coward for committing suicide and blaming his audience for him committing suicide.

Whilst I also feel like suicide is the cowards way out, I also understand that I am not running someone else's race so I can't judge them if they aren't able to cope with their depression. Further, even though there were alot of trolls in his chat when he was going through his mental breakdown, telling him to do certain things, there were also fans and people who cared for him and advised him to seek out proper help for his issues. So with that crappy take he did on the whole situation. I'm not surprised he got the backlash he did but I really doubt he's on the level of Perfection.
I like that he can talk mad shit but gets easily butthurt when he gets even the most minor of pushback. The Etika backlash was way higher than he expected and keeps complaining about getting false flagged while saying he doesn't care about YouTube because he has a job. He has around 7 channels and invests a considerable amount of time doing his shows, he should just admit he likes doing this shit for the attention.

I don't even disagree with him on Etika, just seeing him ooking and sperging the fuck out is pretty entertaining to me.

Devilish Bodhisattva

Gacha addict
kiwifarms.net
We live in a world where an insane but not overly deviant nigga like Etika splats himself, but a deranged sped like Perfection is just above the IQ line to remain in the world.
It's unfair really. I'd rather have Etika still here and Xavier off himself than what we have now. Maybe if shit keeps going south for Xavier we might get that wish granted. I'll remain :optimistic:

• Optimistic
Reactions: A2P and Kiomei

A2P

Weeb Wars' Gorilla Warfare Commando
kiwifarms.net
It's unfair really. I'd rather have Etika still here and Xavier off himself than what we have now. Maybe if shit keeps going south for Xavier we might get that wish granted. I'll remain :optimistic:
If only we could use Whis' time magic and replace Etika mid-fall with Perfection and restore balance to the world

Would be more fitting if MBA were the one to do it, seeing how he said he wasnt gonna stop until he kills himself.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
LOL. I've heard of and watched etika reactions for a while now. Also another lol if you think Perfection is any better than MBA. IMO perfection will always be a dumbass with a serious mental issue.

Not sure whether he was being sarcastic or not because in one of his streams, after perfection got removed off YT, SSIMS and his "super suit" was brought up and he stated that SSIMS was "exceptional" and he was going to stay away from him and his "super suit"

Perfection outright tries to sell you an orange insisting that it's a grape whilst MBA just mainly gives his own staunch views on situations.

As for that other YT account it's possible that is Perfection in stealth mode so as not to reveal himself as having another channel so as to harass MBA
The Xavier account called ssims a good guy when I interacted with him.

• Informative
Reactions: Kiomei

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Perfection was going to join kickvic before getting his 6th account taken down?
I like that he can talk mad shit but gets easily butthurt when he gets even the most minor of pushback. The Etika backlash was way higher than he expected and keeps complaining about getting false flagged while saying he doesn't care about YouTube because he has a job. He has around 7 channels and invests a considerable amount of time doing his shows, he should just admit he likes doing this shit for the attention.

I don't even disagree with him on Etika, just seeing him ooking and sperging the fuck out is pretty entertaining to me.
MBA went from "because fuck I'll I'm paid" to "I'm sorry" the dude trying to destroy YouTube yet he bans criticism and bend the knee lol
Hopefully he stops being boring soon.
Don't worry, the Xaiver Pace Imposter will give us more entertainment soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino