Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

ShaggyDawg

Theorycrafting Extrodinaire
kiwifarms.net
MBA went from "because fuck I'll I'm paid" to "I'm sorry" the dude trying to destroy YouTube yet he bans criticism and bend the knee lol
Lol. The dude never says sorry, he just removes his videos with negative criticism or says he's going to stay out of it.

With all this drama with etika and Perfection, not to mention his own beefing with the black sector of YT I'm surprised he doesn't have his own thread on the farms.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Is Perfection's Discord still a thing?
If it is, I wonder if he has addressed this obvious troll account.
I'm not sure I don't use discord. It's 50/50 but it seems like a troll on his own accord.
Lol. The dude never says sorry, he just removes his videos with negative criticism or says he's going to stay out of it.

With all this drama with etika and Perfection, not to mention his own beefing with the black sector of YT I'm surprised he doesn't have his own thread on the farms.
He made a apology video

Honestly I'm surprised he doesn't have one either but he seems like bottom of the barrel tier YouTuber he got a few comments on the sea salt mine during his Sean Schemmel rant

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Perfection's Discord still a thing?
If it is, I wonder if he has addressed this obvious troll account.
They still exists, he just got super paranoid and banned nearly everyone that could be leaking stuff...He didn't get them all ;)

I'm surprised he doesn't have his own thread on the farms.
No one is stopping anyone from making a thread on him. Take it to proving grounds if you want to make one.

Reactions: ShortRound

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
Its sad Perfection was the more mature one on Nick's stream than MBA and MBA at least had an excuse to go after him under the doxxing his fat wife shit but now? MBA just fucked his own life after he made his Etika video and only now do people say fuck the MBA hype train. lol

Its sad Perfection has more respect for Etika than MBA and that is saying something? Also, does Perfection even know he has a KiwiFarms thread here?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kiomei

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Its sad Perfection was the more mature one on Nick's stream than MBA and MBA at least had an excuse to go after him under the doxxing his fat wife shit but now? MBA just fucked his own life after he made his Etika video and only now do people say fuck the MBA hype train. lol

Its sad Perfection has more respect for Etika than MBA and that is saying something? Also, does Perfection even know he has a KiwiFarms thread here?
MBA is an exceptional individual, he agreed not to call the guy a pedo and then just instantly called him a pedo the moment Nick went out of the room. How can you be that autistic?

• Agree
Reactions: Kiomei and damian

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
Citation needed.
Supposedly under his fake YouTube account that pretended to be him, he made a video on MBA and he mentions he felt sorry for Etika after MBA's infamous suicide quitters arc vid.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly under his fake YouTube account that pretended to be him, he made a video on MBA and he mentions he felt sorry for Etika after MBA's infamous suicide quitters arc vid.
1. We don’t know if that was really him. And 2. If it was him, do you seriously think that was genuine?

Keep in mind Xavier has tried to ruin the marriages of his enemies by implying they cheat on them, doxed family members and screamed pedophile at people while doing worse than the person he's accused. Xavier is a sociopath imo.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino