Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

SkyJin24

kiwifarms.net
SSIMS decided to make a new version of his "All Hail Perfection" video. Just thought I'd post it since I think we can all agree that SSIMS sounds slightly less mentally challenged when his voice is all squeaky like this.

Devilish Bodhisattva

Gacha addict
kiwifarms.net
SSIMS decided to make a new version of his "All Hail Perfection" video. Just thought I'd post it since I think we can all agree that SSIMS sounds slightly less mentally challenged when his voice is all squeaky like this.
Only listing Twitch & dlive, guess he finally got the message he will never have a YouTube channel again. Is anyone even in his discord server anymore?

ShaggyDawg

Theorycrafting Extrodinaire
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Xavier's PC is dead. It's probably something that's easy to fix but, well, we know he can't afford to take it to the shop.View attachment 823007
If the CPU is gone, it's not going to be easy to fix. He'll probably have to save up to buy a new CPU or repair the old one. He should still have his console tho, so he could still stream.

Weird tho he hasn't posted any vids recently (unless I've missed some) like people have said on the thread, it's possible he got the message about harassing other content creators. I glossed over his twitch, he last streamed 2 days ago, but his views are in the toilet. I think his max views are 80 something, averaging like 20 something or less per vid, whilst his total views are 5k

Just a heads up:

thesuperperfection (supposed back up twitch) also seems like it's deleted as the link leads to an error page for twitch

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen any activity from Xavier in a few days. He may finally be on the streets. (I can be optimistic, right?)
Someone check SSIMS to see if he has not Minecrafted himself now that his love interest hero is gone.

Devilish Bodhisattva

Gacha addict
kiwifarms.net
Someone check SSIMS to see if he has not Minecrafted himself now that his love interest hero is gone.
Well it looks like his lolicon follower Master En still has his Twitter on lockdown after he got into shit with Bulma Bunny a few weeks back

And his last video on his YouTube channel was from about a week ago

• Informative
Reactions: damian

Horusdidnothingwrong

kiwifarms.net
Master "I'm not a pedophile but I'm attracted to children" En. Man that was a funny ass argument the first time he tried to defend lord pedofection in Memology 101's discord. I wish I had taken screen shots of that lol

ShaggyDawg

Theorycrafting Extrodinaire
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen any activity from Xavier in a few days. He may finally be on the streets. (I can be optimistic, right?)
Definitely too optimistic. Seeing as how his CPU undoubtedly crashed under the weight of exceptional content that was on it, the state of his YouTube and I'm assuming his twitch being pretty dead, its very likely he's trying to think of a new way to make a big enough statement like he did with the geekdom videos. He can't go after geekdom or MBA anymore cos he'll either get bodied or people will see past his bullshit and bulmabunny, SMF and the rest of the women he harassed aren't big enough targets in his eyes.

My guess is that he's currently thinking of ways he can make an impact like he did with the exposed and Vic videos. Watch him return and hit everyone with the lines "uhhh yeah my PC crashed so I couldn't edit videos and my job got really busy so I couldn't stream either" or some similar bullshit to explain his downtime.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Definitely too optimistic. Seeing as how his CPU undoubtedly crashed under the weight of exceptional content that was on it, the state of his YouTube and I'm assuming his twitch being pretty dead, its very likely he's trying to think of a new way to make a big enough statement like he did with the geekdom videos. He can't go after geekdom or MBA anymore cos he'll either get bodied or people will see past his bullshit and bulmabunny, SMF and the rest of the women he harassed aren't big enough targets in his eyes.

My guess is that he's currently thinking of ways he can make an impact like he did with the exposed and Vic videos. Watch him return and hit everyone with the lines "uhhh yeah my PC crashed so I couldn't edit videos and my job got really busy so I couldn't stream either" or some similar bullshit to explain his downtime.
You know what be hilarious?
If he went to his local library to edit videos and upload content.
:story:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino