Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

ADN_VIII

My legs are OK
kiwifarms.net
I'm just amused by his examination of Goblin Slayer, a "new" anime that only came out a year ago today. Totally new. I watched about half and he's basically blown away that the monk chick gets raped and mercy killed and how anime has never done this before.

Berserk and Neon Genesis Evangelion did but don't tell him that.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just amused by his examination of Goblin Slayer, a "new" anime that only came out a year ago today. Totally new. I watched about half and he's basically blown away that the monk chick gets raped and mercy killed and how anime has never done this before.
The fighter chick wasn't mercy killed, the magic user was.
The fighter chick was sent to some monastery to live with her PTSD for the rest of her days.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One funny thing that happened earlier today. I joined Xandiel's discord server after watching a livestream he did on MBA leaving YT, lo and behold Perfection and gang in the VC. So I decided to switch pfp and name to not scare them off, needless to say it didnt work becuase one of them apparently had me on watch list fucking lol. After they ran away, I decided to stay and chat with the ones that didnt. Was having an okay time until I got banned from the server while I was chatting with them. Not gonna lie, I have these speds spooked af.

So what to do... guess I'll post an updated export of Perfection's newest server (Highlighted are hidden rooms):
1570526340079.png1570526385558.png1570526244243.png1570526531309.png1570526283269.png

Oh and nice new Instagram acc:
1570525145600.png

With MBA Gone. Perfection has taken the opportunity to return to YouTube:
:story: This is a good thing for this thread tbh. I like how apparently he thinks that now that Mad Bully Atheist is gone he thinks it's safe for him to return.

(In the file, you can ignore rooms with a size of 10K, they are empty)
1570526693562.png

Attachments

UmbralForma

Laughing at people's closets
kiwifarms.net
Figured he would be back soon as MBA left how much of a coward can he be? Rhetorical but we all know the answer as always. Bet those double shifts are gone now lol.
Also apologies for my long hiatus I needed a break cause I got real life getting away from the lols.

SkyJin24

kiwifarms.net
Looking at the comments of his videos, Donovan Harris is the only one of his "fans" who still watches him. I'm pretty sure they're a troll trying to encourage his idiotic behaviour, though,

Virtual Insanity

.̕͢͡.͞-̵̵.̸̵̡͠ ̶̡̀̀.͢͝͞͡.̡̢͟-̵͢
kiwifarms.net
MBA executing the order on Perfection, and stoking the fire.
1571154058073.png

1571154138957.png

Looks like some information on Mad Black Athiest has appeared, and it looks like MBA has lied about Perfection's court record,
even downright falsifying and create false information. Once a thug, always a thug in MBA's case.
1571153330113.png

1571153344069.png

MBA and his boy Marty on doxxing Perfection:
1571153396882.png

1571153461262.png

Marty snitchin' to MBA 'bout Perfection.
1571153519775.png

Apparently, Geekdom was looking up more info on Perfection... But look what MBA says.

1571153837874.png

TL;DR: MBA is a bigger sperg than Perfection.