Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

marke34

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's a big problem with perfection...in a lot of ways, he literally is just as bad as kickvic in addition to being a greedy profiteer...next thing you know, he would try to call CPS on senpai, or supergirl, ban them from twitter, or target their own mothers... Hell, he deleted supergirl's comment on the perfection video targetting senpai, so I should have fucking EXPECTED he would go after supergirl eventually, didn't expect him to be that aggressive to supergirl, or do it this quickly, or overtly as bad as he was, it's just like kickvic, whenever I think they cannot get any worse, they prove me wrong, the only somewhat decent person there is shane, while he is stupid, he is literally the only guy in kickvic who didn't do anything actively malicious.

I guess she is collateral damage, since she is having "affairs" with senpai, and they have been talking, and flirting with each other for some time on youtube/twitter, and she defended him, ROFLMAO, but not like this... I guess their "romance" on youtube and twitter will now have some drama, and some conflict thrown into the mix. I hope supergirl does well, and she can defend herself against that fucking sperg, and the attempts to hurt senpai by hurting her...

Disgusting little snake, even if senpai was talking down to you, he would NEVER do something like this, if he ever came anywhere CLOSE to that, he would apologize really quickly, clear up some misconceptions, respond to comments, and talk about why he's in the mvoement, thank the fans for sticking with him despite that, and try to explain himself, etc. kinda like what happened after TFS. Hell, when it comes to TFS, I agree with him, and shaggy that they could very well be kickvic, but even then, I admit senpai was too harsh in the video, which is what happens when we deal with bullshit like this for too long. Perfection has been nothing but bad news to instandwithvic since day 1, and kickvic loves to use him to hurt us.

Could we PLEASE go back to that spergfection VS geek/MBA exceptional war, even if it's against 3 parties that I have nothing but disdain for ever since I knew about them, and are just unrelatable/unlikable in general? For once, spergfection could have went against someone who actually did something wrong, even if his actions during that war, with the trillions of clickbaity vids/shady shit like doxxing MBA's kid was horrible. If going after senpai/supergirl, and having more fucking infighting is the alternative, then I would REALLY want to go back to the older one, as stupid as it is, senpai sure as hell doesn't want this, and doesn't want to respond to perfection, he knows that gives perfection what he wants, attention, fame, money, and popularity/traction, but the supergirl bullshit forced him to do something about it. I really wish perfection died off after the war between the 3 has gone stale.

But of course not that does not happen... he never wants that, he just wants to go for the next target, like the drama ebegging profiteer he is, at least him being on istandwithvic shows that we have all the fans on our side, I can have fun rubbing that in kickvic's face whenever I feel particularly petty, but that's about the only good thing to come out of it. If senpai started this by talking shit about perfection, and this is simply self defense against an aggressor who started it(which is generally something I agree with for the most part)...then why does he want to be much worse than senpai would ever be? I smell bullshit.

I should have learned my lesson, and tried not to equate/relate to people like him, I tried the same thing when kickvic harassed kamehacon for 3 hours on phone, or when Ren attempted to sic the authorities on TUG, and his kid, and no one except shane spoke out against ren's actions, all it did was make me more angry, and I gave up with trying that on kickvic after the TUG bullshit, it didn't work then, and it sure as hell wouldn't work now. You can't compromise, or try to reason with people like perfection, they are not interested in that, they just want to hurt, hurt, and hurt, and drain more cash with drama videos, and ironically the most peaceful thing to do is to hurt the parasites who want to hurt everyone else around them...that's the worst part.

Last edited:

marke34

kiwifarms.net
Maybe those are attacking females like bulma, and supergirl so much, because those 30 year olds are jealous that they cannot get any women pussy themselves, and take it out on other women, the chartroom certainly shows that. In either case, hopefully after this bullshit is over with, perfection can be gone for good, supergirl knew what she was getting into when commenting on pedofection's vid, and supporting senpai in the youtube comments section, and judging by the fact that she commented on pedofection's video, she probably knows what is coming her way, and she is ready to steel herself, and defend herself against those spergs.

After this is done, perfection is most likely going to be done for once, and for all...just gotta watch the fireworks, and hope that supergirl/sen is ready to stop them. Spergfection is fucking desperate, and willing to do ANYTHING to gain relevance, I shouldn't have been surprised that this happened after he doxxed MBA's kid, a ton of peeps from ISWV have been laughing at him, even though most of the youtubers have been pretty quiet when it comes to him for the most part, and deleted supergirl's comment on his response to senpai, but here we are.

Last edited:

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they are attacking females like bulma, and supergirl so much, because they are jealous that they cannot get any women themselves, and take it out on other women, the chartroom certainly shows that. In either case, hopefully after this bullshit is over with, perfection can be gone for good, supergirl knew what she was getting into when commenting on pedofection's vid, and supporting senpai in the youtube comments section, and judging by the fact that she commented on pedofection's video, she probably knows what is coming her way, and she is ready to steel herself, and defend herself against those spergs. After this is done, perfection is most likely going to be done for once, and for all...just gotta watch the fireworks, and hope that supergirl/sen is ready to stop them. Spergfection is fucking desperate, and willing to do ANYTHING to gain relevance, I shouldn't have been be surprised that this happened after he doxxed MBA's kid, a ton of peeps from ISWV have been laughing at him, even though most of the youtubers have been pretty quiet when it comes to him for the most part, and deleted supergirl's comment on his response to senpai, but here we are.
Cheer up Marke and don't take this so serious. What is the guy that masturbates to cartoons gonna do? Make some videos (((destroying))) and (((annihilating))) them? Whisper mean things in his discord? Dox the already doxxxxxed? Flag and report shit that, assumingely, is already being flagged and reported by people that dislike them; in-which nothing happens?

Can't have this black boi going anywhere. The well is already fairly dry, we don't want it barren. It's always good to have a sideshow to track when things get boring.

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
Maybe those are attacking females like bulma, and supergirl so much, because those 30 year olds are jealous that they cannot get any women pussy themselves, and take it out on other women, the chartroom certainly shows that. In either case, hopefully after this bullshit is over with, perfection can be gone for good, supergirl knew what she was getting into when commenting on pedofection's vid, and supporting senpai in the youtube comments section, and judging by the fact that she commented on pedofection's video, she probably knows what is coming her way, and she is ready to steel herself, and defend herself against those spergs. After this is done, perfection is most likely going to be done for once, and for all...just gotta watch the fireworks, and hope that supergirl/sen is ready to stop them. Spergfection is fucking desperate, and willing to do ANYTHING to gain relevance, I shouldn't have been be surprised that this happened after he doxxed MBA's kid, a ton of peeps from ISWV have been laughing at him, even though most of the youtubers have been pretty quiet when it comes to him for the most part, and deleted supergirl's comment on his response to senpai, but here we are.
Jesus dude, space out some of those sentences, I didn't come here to read a persuasive essay about this pathetic motherfucker.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"We're all the gyall are at?" Well we finally have our answer:

I should probably mention this moron thinks anyone with a female on their pfp is a female:

So now you guys know why his Discord is such a sausage fest:

Jesus dude, space out some of those sentences, I didn't come here to read a persuasive essay about this pathetic motherfucker.
I just automatically rate walls of text with 🧩, I don't even read them.

Last edited:

marke34

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, usually I have A LOT to say, and I divide it to a lot of paragraphs, so it's readable, I'm like that, and it's a bad habit I have, so I apologize for that, but there is usually a lot to get into with my stuff, so those long essays are there for a reason, rate it as autistic, and skip over it all you want, I don't care. The fact that my essays are so long was also my biggest problem in fucking english class at school, so I know I have this issue, and I can never seem to condense my shit down very well no matter what, so I apologize for that, and if my messages ever since I came here makes it anymore painful for you guys at kiwifarms.

Feel free to mock/make fun of me for it, and for doing stupid shit in general. The last message was the one without any paragraphs at first though, even if it was short, and I just realized that it just makes it unreadable after someone called me out on it, so I added one more paragraph, I make that mistake quite a few time, thanks for the reminder! And yup, that confirms my hypothesis pedofection is just angry/jealous that he cannot get any girls/pussy, and is just taking it out on every female he comes across, it's fucking sad.

I guess I should just distance myself away from kickvic for a bit, their latest batch of bullshit/the drama happening with senpai is keeping me on edge, so lightening up, and realizing perfection is a fucking pathetic LOLcow, who can't do much is exactly what i need. Pedofection's actions are reminding me of what kickvic is doing, and what they are doing enrages me, even if they are utter failures at everything they do, thotgurl/ren/ANN is just so horrible at this point that I want them to face justice, and get their own lawsuit, though thotgurl/ANN is too poor to get sued sadly, and so I conflate the two, and want both of them gone.

Last edited:

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
"We're all the gyall are at?" Well we finally have our answer:
View attachment 753204

I should probably mention this moron thinks anyone with a female on their pfp is a female:
View attachment 753211

So now you guys know why his Discord is such a sausage fest:
View attachment 753225
He tried to fuck a 17 yo boy remember ? According to MBA :story: oh lord. I crack up when I watch that scene in that vid.

also on the pfp thing, yeah it's happened with him before. Why do I get the feeling that Perfection is the type of guy who'd go to Thailand, hook up with what he though was a chick only to have her whip out a dick and slap him across the face with it. Heck he might even like it if his discord is such a sausage fest.

:story: You have no fucking clue how right you are:
View attachment 753639

Alexa, google "look at this dude" meme:
SSM is like a meme on his own I swear. Also evidence that this "family friendly" material isn't what Perfection makes it out to be. Unless SSM is just that type of person to be whacking it off to pictures of your family in a picture frame or some ads you might find in a magazine

:story: You have no fucking clue how right you are:
View attachment 753639

Alexa, google "look at this dude" meme:
Ok so I just watched the video and Holy fuck :story:

Those bottles have been there since MBA did his stream on this dude. Heck even longer still cos MBA claimed those bottles were there in an even older video of SSMs.

"Hey guys SSM here"
"Supp dude"
"Guess what I did today?"
"Cleaned your room?"
"Nope":

:story::story::story:

Can we add "& his friends" to the title of this thread please @damian cos it's pointless to make another thread about these guys but they're just as, if not more entertaining than Perfection

I would strongly advise you all watch this....

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Hey guys SSM here"
"Supp dude"
"Guess what I did today?"
"Cleaned your room?"
"Nope":

View attachment 753838

:story::story::story:

Can we add "& his friends" to the title of this thread please @damian cos it's pointless to make another thread about these guys but they're just as, if not more entertaining than Perfection
This is like the Bizarro version of a soyboy, I think MBA referred them as BBN (Broke Black Niggers).

I would strongly advise you all watch this....
Well if you couldn’t guess from that mess of a room, him showing off that can of Raid EXTRA STRENGTH for ants and cockroaches pretty much tells you all you need to know about how filthy his hovel is.

Imagine needing a can of Raid so frequently it just sits in your room’s desk. :woo:

It's begun (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wj8-Y-5c1Y):

The comment section is simply :story::

Oh HEY THERE! Majin Ryoko:

I see that you got over your guilt after nuking your channel. I did manage to get this screenshot moments before you DFE'd:

ProtecSpeedwagon

kiwifarms.net
So i guess perfection has decided that he wishes to be the next shane. We've already watched Nick murder that exceptional individual on stream, let's see how this one plays out. Half of me hopes that Perfection just mouths off and Nick BTFO's him, other half wouldn't even waste his time on this pathetic little fool.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino