Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
Rackets, just get Perfection on your stream and let him destroy himself already.
Nick isn't going to do that because it's exactly what perfection wants. Attention

Thanks. Still relatively new and exceptional *sigh*

I swear, SSM tops almost everything Perfection has done in terms of comedy. How TF does your room get dirty again after you clean it ? Are the roaches and rats moving their stuff back in while you're out doing crack ?:story::story::story:

Did perfection Photoshop that pokeball to look like it's wearing a thong (if you flip the picture) or am I seeing things :stress:

• Autistic
Reactions: Superman93

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what? I'm dedicating this entire post to proving just how full of shit Xavier really is:

In this video he denies:
  1. Doxing MBA's kids
  2. Xavier Pace
  3. Criminal Record

1. Doxing MBA's kids:

Thanks for the heads up btw:

"I was just scrolling through pictures guys. I didn't know their kids would appear:"

Roll the tape:
"DAUGHTERS, NOT SONS. DAUGHTERS."

I didn't dox him:

Full of shit.

2. Xavier Pace:

This one is easy, you can refer to the OP, but I can expand a bit more on it. In this video we can see Xavier going through his pigsty of a house:

We can see the actual shirt he wore during the Facebook photo:

In the video he mentions about his grandmother's passing and so on, but the most important part come when he's showing the cars in his drive way:

I don't think they were liked all that much:

When we go back to the Old-Dox and look at google streetview, guess what we see? The same 2 cars on the driveway:

And the same neighbor's house from the video on the other side:

Even better in the description of the now deleted video, it links directly to the GoFundMe:

Heh, while I was making this post he deleted the video:

Damn I guess he got me before I could EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPOSE him ;):

3. Criminal Code

The record shows a North Carolina offense code which is not a applicable to Alabama law, BUT he used to live in Summerville, South Carolina:

Now I wouldn't say it's a stretch that he could have traveled to NC at some point and be charged for this assault, but there's a paywall to get the actual record and I don't think Xavier is worth the $1 it costs me to get it:

If anyone thinks he's worth $1 and wants to waste it on his record here's the link (If you stay idle on the pay page long enough it offers that $1 discount):

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it bad that I'm hoping for him to do his own version of "THAT'S MY HOUSE!"?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, Perfection. You never cease to be a trashfire.
@damian I am looking forward to your post about his inner circle.

L

LL 196

kiwifarms.net
I want him take autism to the next level. I want him to make 20 videos "exposing" Nick Rekieta.
Oh snap. Perfectiion is going after Rekieta after all. I wonder if this will escalate stupid drama. Not from Rekieta, because he's too chill, but from Perfection.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The record shows a North Carolina offense code which is not a applicable to Alabama law, BUT he used to live in Summerville, South Carolina:
Another thing suspicious about that is the actual code title is § 14-33(c)(2). And yes, lowercase and uppercase are entirely different things in statute section numbers. Usually, the capital would follow a lowercase subsection, then a number, and only then a capital.

So, for instance, it doesn't exist, but you could have a § 14-33(c)(2)(C)(ii) because it sometimes goes into small roman numerals afterwards. These vary, but it's almost always a lowercase letter first, and in the case of the North Carolina statute, it is.

It just looks fake. I don't know what the source of that supposedly is. I have no idea about the underlying actual information but that section citation is actually wrong.

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
Another thing suspicious about that is the actual code title is § 14-33(c)(2). And yes, lowercase and uppercase are entirely different things in statute section numbers. Usually, the capital would follow a lowercase subsection, then a number, and only then a capital.

So, for instance, it doesn't exist, but you could have a § 14-33(c)(2)(C)(ii) because it sometimes goes into small roman numerals afterwards. These vary, but it's almost always a lowercase letter first, and in the case of the North Carolina statute, it is.

It just looks fake. I don't know what the source of that supposedly is. I have no idea about the underlying actual information but that section citation is actually wrong.
Yeah true, but at the very least, he does have a criminal record of some kind available from the link damian and I shared. Unfortunately, nobody is willing to spend money on this dude to confirm what the exact charge is because it's effectively just a waste of money to prove a nobody is a criminal.

The current source of that image is from MBAs stream. He faked alot of things on his stream so he could've got the actual report and just photoshopped the code in but of all the codes he could've chosen, why would he chose the NC/SC code ? MBA clearly knows that Perfection lives in Alabama and MBA lives in Tennessee, so you can't even reason that he used the codes from his own state.

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
Well, MBA did another stream on him. Don't know if there's any point putting it up, he brought up the same vid @damian posted with the shirt and then talked about the same shit. Apparently he's going to be going on Nick's stream one of the days. Nick also responded on Twitter saying he'd respond to MBA via email and organise a time for him to be on the stream to air out his issues with Rekieta

EDIT
Also Perfection is an ass. He should just get him and MBA on at different times on the same stream and call it the Sperg Special Stream

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, MBA did another stream on him. Don't know if there's any point putting it up, he brought up the same vid @damian posted with the shirt and then talked about the same shit. Apparently he's going to be going on Nick's stream one of the days. Nick also responded on Twitter saying he'd respond to MBA via email and organise a time for him to be on the stream to vent his issues with Rekieta
MBA is getting spergier by the minute, he made a livestream crying about how the people he got Perfection’s info from complained about being kicked out of his server once they weren’t useful to him. He whined and started jerking himself off while banning anyone who so much as raised some concerns about it. It later got struck, which he went full Mark Waid over:
5246E06B-2446-4A1A-BA84-F9B44AB6AD23.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Yuusha-sama

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
MBA is getting spergier by the minute, he made a livestream crying about how the people he got Perfection’s info from complained about being kicked out of his server once they weren’t useful to him. He whined and started jerking himself off while banning anyone who so much as raised some concerns about it. It later got struck, which he went full Mark Waid over:
View attachment 758700
Go further down the guy who reported it is also in the comments

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino