Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

marcothephoenix616

kiwifarms.net
it looks like the Perfection hate group has started up again and they are taking a victory after deleting his R34 account
image0 (1).png
image2.png

ReiBoar

Here For The Meltdowns
kiwifarms.net
it looks like the Perfection hate group has started up again and they are taking a victory after deleting his R34 account
View attachment 2107689View attachment 2107690
I never understood the whole stolen art thing. I think the artists if they cared that much should be the ones contacting people instead since they have the proof and are the artists...I think the anti perfectionist need to stop. Sit back and laugh at spergfection. No one but his mental handicap boys take him seriously and that isn’t a lot...no one genuinely cares about him other than to make fun of. It’s time to take the helmets off people...

Nugumu

kiwifarms.net
Oh he 'makes trucks" now? I thought he was a bouncer at a strip club? If he actually ever had any of these jobs he'd be losing them so frequently that I imagine he'd be on some do-not-call-back list for references.
I'm just waiting for "The Hood Otaku" to call him "Big Daddy Perfection". Even Xavier would be like "Bro, you're being too gay".

Nugumu

kiwifarms.net
not only is he being creepy to what's Virgo but also looking up pictures of his mom
How many people even show up to his streams? He mentions them a lot but considering how dead his channel is in terms of views, there's no way he manages to pull in many people when he goes live.