Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

ReiBoar

Here For The Meltdowns
kiwifarms.net
Well I guess spergfection isn’t going to grace me with another meltdown post....someone tag me when he does please and thank you! Love to see it!

Homer Staring oddly

kiwifarms.net
Oh, he did yesterday. It's just at this point, it's just getting fucking sad now.
He's too afraid to post anything that isn't just bad gameplay videos with clickbait titles because anything else will probably get his channel taken down again.

The only regular comments he even gets anymore are him on that fake hood otaku profile he uses to suck himself off and that Rockman Zeroexe who may more likely be Dillweed on an alt since he's trying to feed Xavier the same people to harass that dillweed was.

SanVirtuality

kiwifarms.net
He's too afraid to post anything that isn't just bad gameplay videos with clickbait titles because anything else will probably get his channel taken down again.

The only regular comments he even gets anymore are him on that fake hood otaku profile he uses to suck himself off and that Rockman Zeroexe who may more likely be Dillweed on an alt since he's trying to feed Xavier the same people to harass that dillweed was.
And his community posts are sadly where he spergs out, believing that he's beaten everyone from his past. When in fact, he's no longer relevant as is sadly holding on to that bitterness and anger... like a bitch.

Butwhythough

Enjoyer of corn
kiwifarms.net
And his community posts are sadly where he spergs out, believing that he's beaten everyone from his past. When in fact, he's no longer relevant as is sadly holding on to that bitterness and anger... like a bitch.
Yeah he has to tell himself and everyone that he's beaten all his enemies to cope. We all know it is eating him up inside and he's seething. He has to cope this way to keep it from damaging his massive yet fragile ego. Narcissist like him can be dangerous but luckily his autism prevents any nefarious actions.

ReiBoar

Here For The Meltdowns
kiwifarms.net
Oh, he did yesterday. It's just at this point, it's just getting fucking sad now.
I meant on this thread...I came because of his post(yes that was him) sperging out about a self hating black person while also calling said self hating black person a nigger...not to mention the other wild paranoid induced nonsense he was spewing...when he does that I’ll be back to have a good laugh!

Hellbound Sonichu

kiwifarms.net
So...did he hire an Asian hooker to pretend to be Crimson Virgo or is he referring to his new fleshlight?

DelusionalXavier.png

Nugumu

kiwifarms.net
From what I heard Master En wants nothing to do with him anymore considering that one Livestream where he tried to bring his sister into this whole mess.
En's in his server, though. You know it's him because he always has those Japanese arch thing (I don't know what they're called) emojis on either side of his name.

EEE

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2021-05-11-05-11-03-1.png

This deranged coomer preaches himself so much he's trying to perceive this post as the Genesis to his weird Bible of fanfiction.

EEE

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if I should be impressed or horrified that he actually managed to knock his female audience down to zero. Even the most niche stuff tends to grab a tiny percentage of the opposite sex if just because the odds demand it.
There's eventually gonna be that one troll just fucks with those numbers. I have a feeling it's gonna happen soon.

Homer Staring oddly

kiwifarms.net
There's eventually gonna be that one troll just fucks with those numbers. I have a feeling it's gonna happen soon.
That's assuming whatever that screenshot he has wasn't fabricated to match his preference for men watching him.

I mean it's FAR more likely women want nothing to do with him but I wouldn't put it past him to do something just to have something he thinks will garner attention.