Dramacow Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase

Silent Otaku

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Itachi is planning on returning to Youtube.
Screenshot_2021-06-12_214515.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-12_214221.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-12_214214.jpgScreenshot_2021-06-12_213726.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nugumu

kiwifarms.net
Oh god, that stream. Xazien's family definitely took part in lynchings in the past and that's why he desperately wants to be friends with all these black guys, as a way of saying sorry or something.

Homer Staring oddly

kiwifarms.net
I assume by 'vacation' he meant "I've spent the last three weeks spamming whiny emails begging someone at youtube to get my channel back."

Likely while beating it to little girls and black men.

The Holmes

Melvin, Buck Breaker of Light
kiwifarms.net
Well, Kiwi Farms has been a little rough. But dear leader always seems to find a way. Just like some of Perfection's detractors do not cease to amaze me. This thread's been a bit slow as of late, Perfection isn't around as much due to the a-logs autistic propensity to flag the shit out of Xavier's stupid ass. But I've been observing one over the last several weeks that's shown me some entertainment. He's steadfast in taking down Xavier Pace, and he wants the whole world to know it - and for you to sub to his shit tier YouTube channel.

That person goes by Konosuke. He was mentioned some time ago by another user, Vazorium, who showcased his slap fights with other members trying to tell him he was being retarded for going so hard at Xavier. You can read up on it here. He's also jumped on the bandwagon of #CancelKiwiFarms over the Byuu retardation.

Challenge Accepted.PNG

Challenge Accepted.

Brandon Martinez / Konosuke7 / hailtoK
Video.PNG
Army.PNG
Video 2.PNG

Meet Brandon. Brandon here is a prime example of why the U.S. Army appears to desperate enough to let anyone join. Through the sheer power of autism and cringe, he's here to protect all the good boys and girls from Perfection. As usual with the dragon ball community, he had art done of his OC beating up Perfection's OC, and it's pinned on his Twitter account. Fantastic.

Pinned.PNG

As you can see, he's another hardcore Perfection A-Logger. He isn't as degenerate (that I'm aware of) as Anthony or Marcus. But his attention whoring for the sake of his YouTube channel is truly amazing. Brandon is a shining example of what it's like for a grown man, in the military no less, that acts like a giant vagina over the internet over an lol cow being a cyber bully. With all the crying and the soy filled rants, Brandon Martinez is redefining what it means to be a nigger faggot on the internet. While the meat of his retardation is around Perfection, let's first explore Brandon himself, namely his method of being a virtue signaling hypocrite.

Cancel Kiwi.PNGKiwi Bad.PNGPetition.PNG
https://archive.md/klPC8

Once the whole shit show around Byuu came out, Brandon was quick to jump on the hype train. He says Null is lying, but can't and won't provide any evidence or rebut on how Null is supposedly lying - just like every other retard who's been trying to push the kiwis kill narrative. I bring this up about Brandon because I find it a bit hypocritical of him. See, on his Twitter main page, he has Perfection's address listed there. Those of you familiar with this thread will know that the person responsible for updating his address was myself.

Twitter Main.PNG

And it appears, in this stream, he's admitting it.
unknown.png

I find it funny for someone who hates the Kiwis so much doesn't mind using information discovered by kiwis. Like dropping Vahn's real name whom I doxed not too long after I put out Perfection's recent address.

Vahn Name.PNG

So yes, Brandon here will deride Kiwi Farms, but isn't against using their methods and information against those he doesn't like. Dragon Ball autism at it's finest. But that's not really the best and funniest part of this. It's his attempts to go at Xavier Pace himself. As to my knowledge, Perfection hasn't even responded directly to this faggots rantings. I could be wrong, and if anyone can prove otherwise, feel free to post it here and I'll walk this back. But for now, he looks like a hyperactive social media nignog desperate for attention, and he's going full retard to get that attention by combating the super duper evil that is Super Itachi. The first screenshot below is a collection and I archived a few others. If I were to screenshot and archive every single one of his anti Xavier posts, I'd never sleep again.

Perfection insanity.PNGPerfection Insanity 2.PNGPerfection Insanity 3.PNG
https://archive.md/g9X60

How can Perfection hope to win against such noble aspirations. But these tweets aren't the cream of the crop. It's the following ones here where he went full autismo in an attempt to put Perfection in jail, and heavily advertised himself doing so.

Police 1.PNGPolice 2.PNGPolice 3.PNGPolice 4.PNG

I should not have to explain to anyone that trying this hard to get someone in jail for being a retarded asshole on the internet is the most pathetic thing ever, amplified by his numerous posts on Twitter showcasing how awesome and heroic he is for doing so. But this isn't all. The best one out of all of these? He recorded himself following up with the cops.

KonoNiggerFag.PNG

Apparently people didn't believe him? The video doesn't help his defense as the lady doesn't seem to know what the fuck he's talking about, and of course how it abruptly ends. But I believe you, Brandon. I fully believe you consistently contacted the police, because you're that much of a pathetic nigger faggot that cries to the police about someone being a big mean poopie head on the interwebs.

Now for my personal favorite, and to further drive home the point that Brandon Martinez is a pathetic excuse for a 90 pound man, is his Tweet declaring he was going to fight some random guy at his place of work because he resembled Xavier Pace.

Fight.PNG

Ladies and gentlemen, the Army's finest. Also, he somehow managed to land himself a wife.

197274494_2872121226337350_4604417178161305526_n.jpg
B and Wife.PNG

Not a bad looking girl, Brandon. Does Michaela know about the incredible dumb shit you do online? How long until she realizes that marrying an effeminate, whiney, pathetic pile of garbage like yourself was a bad idea? I wonder if she'll ever tell you that being with a man who spends so much energy on the internet crying about a retard like Perfection is the opposite of how a man should act. Or, maybe she's even more retarded than yourself and you can keep her around. Personally, I think you're an alimony check waiting to happen. I don't know many girls that stuck around with whiney faggots for very long. Good luck to you on that.

As for the dox, I'm going to be real here - Brandon is hard to find. Not that he's smart at staying hidden, it's just that he doesn't have his actual middle name anywhere, and there's almost as many Brandon Martinez's as there are fucking Nguyens. He says he's 23, but I couldn't find a birth date. His old Facebook, he listed himself graduating from high school in 2012. One of two things is going on here - either he was being a lying retard on his Facebook back in 2011, or he's lying about his age now. Personally I think he was bullshitting back in 2011 and the age of 23 is accurate, but that's just a hunch.

What I was able to find were old addresses and emails associated with Brandon. They're most likely old, and he's likely in New Camden, New Jersey, as his wife has that listed on her Facebook on where she stays. So consider this dox not quite up to date information, and if more comes to light, I'll update this pile of joy's info if he turns out to be a delightful cow like Vahn and some of the others.

Brandon Martinez
Race: Stupid Mutt

Addresses:
2941 Tuckahoe Road, Camden,
New Jersey, 08104
634 Line Street, Camden, New
Jersey, 08103

First address is prior, most likely. Parents may still be there. Second address may be a relative as well.

Emails:
konosuke7@gmail.com
troyfulton22@yahoo.com

I've dropped doxes in this thread, updated Xavier's address. Damian started this thread a few years back, with the meat of Perfection's retarded activities. One thing we didn't do was fuck with Perfection's online activities or go after him in real life. Brandon here is currently riding the outrage train against Kiwi Farms, like he's a better individual. As I've listed here, Brandon is willing to do things Kiwis don't. He's willing to call the police on you for being a cyberbully, multiple times. He isn't against placing the full address of someone he doesn't like in his own Twitter. He'll drop your real name in Twitter arguments as well.

I'm not moral fagging, but for someone who hates Kiwi Farms and thinks they're huge harassers, fucking lol. Faggots like Brandon are wonderful, their hypocrisy is always amusing to behold. I cannot wait to see further flailing.

20210623_204302.jpg

Update on my boy, Brandon! I didn't think it would happen so fast, but Brandon noticed my post. He proceeded to meltdown over the whole ordeal, trying to explain how not mad and unafraid he was - which isn't particularly convincing since he went out of his way to make a whole ass thread about me that was 10 tweets long. His rant was big enough to be noticed in the Twitter Meltdown thread. Congratulations, retard.

meltdown.PNG

https://archive.md/x6Qxt

The screenshot is just a fraction, you can click on the link to view the entire thing. He claims I got incorrect information - which I already admitted in the write up that the info was probably old. You might not be in that second address, but I'm fairly certain someone close to you is. Hope they don't find out, then they can see all the embarrassing shit you've been up to. My favorite part is Brandon bravely declaring how unafraid he is of me. Because people who aren't scared or care about kiwis make 10 tweet threads and spend all week crying on getting the farms taken down. Yes, so brave, so smert.

Last but not least, this beacon of intelligence tries to intimidate me by alluding to what I just did possibly being illegal, further persuading me that perhaps the addresses I dropped might have hit closer to home than he's leading on.

Illegal.PNG

https://archive.md/PWsvW

Is that right, Brandon? Am I breaking the law? This here only further proves how much of a fucking retard Brandon Martinez is, and the absolute state of the Army for allowing morons like this within it. Unlike our autistic nigger faggot here, I actually looked up the article he's referencing and read it.

In his rushed attempt to scare me, he probably should have read this a bit closer. This article is in reference to those working within the military, or civilians, that have access to soldier's personnel info. I do not have your army information, retard. The address that was found was procured through legal means, and posting it here is completely legal. Do go on showing us how not scared you are by trying to scare me, dipshit.

Edit:

Lmao this fucking sped just made a 12 tweet thread, each one with a video bitching about me and KF. Beautiful.

https://archive.md/QY9gs

He seemed to like the meme someone made of him, so me and a few of my friends made these. Looks like someone already tweeted these at him, lol.

20210702_195433.jpg
image0.jpg
PicsArt_07-02-08.07.33.jpg

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wtf? When did Perfection bully someone into suicide? If so, BASED!
One thing we didn't do was fuck with Perfection's online activities or go after him in real life
There's this misconception that the threads are made to silent and/or intimidate retards into deleting themselves (irl or online selves) but the're really nothing more than documenting people acting like retards so we can laugh at them. While it was funny seeing Xavier get nuked from the internet but it was only funny for a while, after that we barely had any content to laugh at.
Update

View attachment 2311854

Is that right, Brandon? Am I breaking the law? This here only further proves how much of a fucking retard Brandon Martinez is, and the absolute state of the Army for allowing morons like this within it. Unlike our autistic nigger faggot here, I actually looked up the article he's referencing and read it.

In his rushed attempt to scare me, he probably should have read this a bit closer. This article is in reference to those working within the military, or civilians, that have access to soldier's personnel info. I do not have your army information, retard. The address that was found was procured through legal means, and posting it here is completely legal. Do go on showing us how not scared you are by trying to scare me, dipshit.
The Army:

Homer Staring oddly

kiwifarms.net
I was actually just going to ignore Konosuke if only because him claiming me pointing out anti-perfection groups not really doing anything as stalking him sounded like bait. Idk maybe he DID call Xavier's local police. I doubt they did anything though. I'm just saying Xavier's home address has been posted here and none of the anti-perfection groups REALLY want to do anything with it.

Anyway, new retardation from Xavier on Reddit. The first paragraph speaks for the entire post, really.

hadmyfatherinmylifewhowasamarineandhewasaconstantinmylife.png

Nugumu

kiwifarms.net
I was actually just going to ignore Konosuke if only because him claiming me pointing out anti-perfection groups not really doing anything as stalking him sounded like bait. Idk maybe he DID call Xavier's local police. I doubt they did anything though. I'm just saying Xavier's home address has been posted here and none of the anti-perfection groups REALLY want to do anything with it.

Anyway, new retardation from Xavier on Reddit. The first paragraph speaks for the entire post, really.

View attachment 2313643
His dad was a marine, eh? Must've been the guy who cleaned the toilets or something.

Homer Staring oddly

kiwifarms.net
His dad was a marine, eh? Must've been the guy who cleaned the toilets or something.
I mean everything in that first paragraph was blatant bullshit.

"Never had problems attracting female attention" "had my father in my life" he's flexing on reddit of all places with his made up fantasy life.

Although I guess negative attention is still attention from women.

EEE

kiwifarms.net
I mean everything in that first paragraph was blatant bullshit.

"Never had problems attracting female attention" "had my father in my life" he's flexing on reddit of all places with his made up fantasy life.

Although I guess negative attention is still attention from women.
Hey, "any publicity is good publicity." At least that's what delusional neanderthals like him believe.