Xbox One: Thoughts?

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
somejerk said:
...but really, Microsoft always jerks people around in exactly this manner. Anyone remember the XP Hardware Abstraction Layer flipping out and blue screening your shit when you changed a hard drive or upgraded your CPU?
I lost a computer several years ago to a buggy Windows XP update. Shattered a whole bunch of DLLs and corrupted my hard drive. I couldn't even access the boot menu to reinstall XP.

I'm not surprised; just disgusted.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I don't plan on buying this console or ever will. My love for the 360 is dwindling not because of the console itself, but the games made for it. Yea, so what if Xbox One won't require being offline more than 24 hours a day, Microsoft, or the company making the game will still try to make it so you need Cbox Live in order to play their games. A great example of this, is Halo 4, the amount of content on the game is fine, but you need Xbox Live to play it (Spartan Ops Single Player), even Assassin's Creed 3 is guilty of this with its pivots at the end of the game. I don't know if Microsoft made these companies do this, or if it was their own choice, it still upsets me when I wish to play a game but need to connect to the Internet and buy another subscription to play it.