Xbox Series X event feat. MatPat, Egoraptor, Jacksepticeye and Ninja -

Kostaja

kiwifarms.net
I still have no reason to get an Xbox considering all the games come on PC as well. But I am excited to see the games, hopefully some of the new studios already have something to show.

Reactions: Dom Cruise

Miller

Say "no" to kikongo
kiwifarms.net
Damn, it's sad to see that Microsoft has invited the worst people related to the industry.
Fucking Danny "You have my sword" O'dwyer...
The only big hack missing is Greg Miller.
MS is of that mindset too. But they allow companies to keep selling the original versions of their games. They don't have to change anything and let MS handle the heavy lifting. And people who own the games on discs aren't left in the cold. They can user their disc copies as a check disc to download and run games. It is way move convenient to just rebuy it digitally so you don't have to have the disc on hand when you want to play it.
I'm still pissed that Take-Two/Rockstar didn't let them add Max Payne 3 to the backwards compatible list.

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
why does the Xbox Series X sound like a confusing title for a console?
with a name like that, it should have been a handheld system.
I had mentioned that to a coworker, thought that the 'Scarlet' codename would've been fine as names go, but, I doubt they'd want to rebrand from green to red, especially with that being the system failure color from the 360.

ProblematicUser420

kiwifarms.net
Ugh, now that I've slept on it I've realized it's going to be more about those guests than the games. I thought 2020 would be when these people realized you didn't need E3 and you didn't need overly done shows. Just a stream with the games. It's been working for Nintendo for how long now?

Guess we're in for another shitty generation between Microsoft not figuring out what to do and Sony being obsessed with movies.

• Agree
Reactions: Sundae

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want the Halo related stuff and be on my way.

"Hello guyz this is Austeeeen long time Fortnite player and pretend tech enthusiast zoomerrrr!"

doulomb

kiwifarms.net
Sony probably could do the same with the PS5, but want to focus on PS5 titles instead. At least you'll get to play the "top 100 PS4" titles at launch. PS1 would be a no brainer and probably easy to implement. PS2 and PS3 is feasible, but Sony doesn't give a shit.
Sony already has PS1/2 software emulation code that they wrote for ps3, its just that they couldn't get the PS2 softemu to be efficient enough. I also think theres good evidence they have up to PS3 done because of their streaming games service thing they used to have. I can't imagine they would have used actual ps3 hardware to run that.

The Last Stand

RIP Olivia de Havilland (1916-2020)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"If you want the biggest game in the universe, then wait for Cyperpunk 2077!"

Damn, that was funny.

Grounded by Obsidian. Looks like Daddy, I Shrunk the Kids. Huh.

And a new Obsidian RPG.

K. V. Bones

The Internet Investigator
kiwifarms.net
So they got Matpat and then a bunch of flavorless sparkling waters.

How can you pick only one good entertainer?

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we watching the same thing? I haven't seen any celebrities yet. Just game reveals and developers talking about said games.

This is just one just to confirm.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Destiny 2 is coming to Xbox Game Pass with its expansions and XCloud. And being optimized for Xbox Series X with 4K 60 FPS. Looks like everything is working out for Bungie and Destiny 2 since Activision backed out.

• Agree
Reactions: James Roancrest

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having a laugh at all the niggers they're showing off. Try to hide the pandering a bit more M$
I don't see anybody other than game reveals.

STALKER 2 for Xbox Series X. It looks like some games will be developed exclusively for Xbox Series X (and PC.) Warhammer 40K: Darkwing as well.

Reactions: Mr. Bones

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're revealing Tetris optimized for Xbox Series X. "Optimized single player, connected multiplayer." I liked that reveal trailer, everybody playing Xbox of different ages and backgrounds. Clever.

Smart Delivery is one of the best features MS could have created for consoles.

Reactions: Syikeblade

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SEGA!

Sonic the Hedgehog!

PSO 20th anniversary ... oh. Those graphics reminded me of that Sonic 2006 level with the concrete loop.

Phantasy Star Online is back.

Reactions: Syikeblade
Tags
None