Xbox Series X event feat. MatPat, Egoraptor, Jacksepticeye and Ninja -

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
i dont know who you're watching but the reviewtechusa guy i'm watching must have come from a time portal from 5 years ago, he's just shitting on everything and the stream lags like a motherfucker.

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i dont know who you're watching but the reviewtechusa guy i'm watching must have come from a time portal from 5 years ago, he's just shitting on everything and the stream lags like a motherfucker.
It's ReviewTechUSA, he says he doesn't shill for Nintendo but shits out more recycled nonsense about Nintendo hardware than MatPat when it comes to the Switch.

The Last Stand

RIP Olivia de Havilland (1916-2020)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish they would release a price for Xbox Series X. One more reveal...

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Fable is back. Only on Xbox Series X.

That game, Medium, with simultaneously rendering two worlds looked cool.

I wish there was more gameplay. But at least they didn't do what Sony did and reveal GTA V again.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Just finished it, 2/16 games showed gameplay, and even then everything that wasn't Halo Infinite looked fucking worthless. I don't even like Halo.

Note: I excluded DLCs, rereleases and VNs

• Feels
Reactions: The Last Stand

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. Too much "in-engine" footage. I'm curious to see what Obsidian is up to with their next game, but the teaser gives me nothing to run with outside of "first-person fantasy RPG."

I did get a chuckle from the Grounded trailer due to mentioning Cyberpunk 2077.
Obsidian already shit the bed with their first RPG can't wait for them to make an inferior oblivion next.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just finished it, 2/16 games showed gameplay, and even then everything that wasn't Halo Infinite looked fucking worthless. I don't even like Halo.
It looks like 343 is going a different route with Halo: Infinite onward. No "Halo 7", a self contained story that anybody could jump in to, an "evolving" game just from Infinite.

I don't know. I was excited for Halo 5. The final product was overall disappointed and bloated.

Miller

Say "no" to kikongo
kiwifarms.net
Halo Infinite looks good. Maybe 343 finally listened to their audience. Not a fan of the new designs of the UNSC weapons though. The Halo 4-5 ones were overdesigned but this looks too much like contemporary weapons.

Looks like everything is working out for Bungie and Destiny 2 since Activision backed out.
I don't know, they have yet to make a good Destiny game. Activision kept throwing money at them and they did nothing while the 2 other Activision subcontractors did all the work.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Halo Infinite looks good. Maybe 343 finally listened to their audience. Not a fan of the new designs of the UNSC weapons though. The Halo 4-5 ones were overdesigned but this looks too much like contemporary weapons.
I want to see multiplayer. If it's anything like Reach, that'll be good. I expect a Halo Infinite beta. After MCC, all Halos will have betas they said.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, all of these "exclusives" coming to PC will hurt the console in the long run. And besides Fable, there is nothing really that interests me.
Considering how consoles are becoming more and more like PCs, giving consumers options to play games won't hurt anybody. Sony is doing that with some of their exclusives.

Swiss46

White Trash Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Step 1. Make Halo, Fable, and Avowed exclusives
Step 2. ?????
Step 3. Profit
why is this so hard for Microsoft

Tags
None