حلال Xoxerothepoet - Brony and furry who writes about incest, vore and homosexuality. Claims to have seven octave range.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
You should archive your links, but otherwise this is a really good and informative thread. Interesting guy.

People have been mentioning the archiving thing quite a bit. I'm actually not entirely sure how you go about doing that. Although, I have been saving some of his posts, stories and audio files on my computer in case they get deleted. His fanfiction is uploaded to this site, so that content is safe.

https://archive.org/details/savefanfiction-11881347-Streetcleaners-Xoxerothepoet

bottomfeeder

Slorpin' That Mud Up!
kiwifarms.net
People have been mentioning the archiving thing quite a bit. I'm actually not entirely sure how you go about doing that. Although, I have been saving some of his posts, stories and audio files on my computer in case they get deleted. His fanfiction is uploaded to this site, so that content is safe.

https://archive.org/details/savefanfiction-11881347-Streetcleaners-Xoxerothepoet

The site I usually use is archive.md, but you can also take screencaps and save and upload them. archive.md is a really safe bet, though.

Atrahasis

Necronomicon Summoner
kiwifarms.net
An outlandish character, that's for sure. Despite rubbing his weird kinks on the face of the Interwebz, he sorta look like an artsy, without the suffix cow. Where's the hilarious attempts of rebuttal? Where's the wacky butthurtness on the feedbacks he's given? Isn't this a big part of what defines a lolcow?

May be declared hallal, but there's definitely better meat out there.

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
Haha one of this guy's stories is about him marrying a grey bunny and having mixed bunny-human kids and them one of the kids want to fuck his rabbit mom... I'm mindfucked.

“Or maybe I could make my own sister with mom, the way that Steve is going to make a sister with his mom,” Alan said, and I growled as I thought of the son of the crazy woman.

“Okay, that’s enough sex talk for tonight,” I said as I picked Alan up from my shoulder and laid him on his bed. I pulled a blanket over him and I watched him slowly drift off to sleep. I smiled as I leaned in and placed a kiss on his forehead, which made my wife giggle from where she sat on my shoulder.

Look at this shit. http://xoxerothepoet.deviantart.com/art/Incest-Story-A-Memoir-631116386

You neglected to mention that the rabbit wife says penis over and over again. I thought it was funny, but people don't tend to laugh at my jokes.

DrainRedRain

autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You neglected to mention that the rabbit wife says penis over and over again. I thought it was funny, but people don't tend to laugh at my jokes.

Maybe because the world "penis" isn't necessarily funny if you're past the 15 year old mark.

Well, since you're here, maybe you can answer some questions?

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
Maybe because the world "penis" isn't necessarily funny if you're past the 15 year old mark.

Well, since you're here, maybe you can answer some questions?

Not really funny, but I used it in Bluebird as a hint to a character's sexuality by having the character say vagina repeatedly, in Incest Story I did the same thing with the opposite sexuality. Essentially, it was foreshadowing disguised as toilet humour. Personally, I think that a well-placed penis joke can be funny regardless of the age of the audience, and the same with a fart joke.

What questions do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zach_Kun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiwifarms.net
Bluebird as a hint to a character's sexuality by having the character say vagina repeatedly, in Incest Story I did the same thing with the opposite sexuality. Essentially, it was foreshadowing disguised as toilet humour
I have a question: ever heard of "show dont tell?"

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
I have a question: ever heard of "show dont tell?"

Yes I have. Of course, there aren't many people who I've shown my stories to who thought to use Google to figure out that 'Manko' and 'Mara' are Japanese words for vagina and penis. Even the ones that did wouldn't think that I was foreshadowing something in the story, they would just think that it was a stupid joke.

Zach_Kun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiwifarms.net
Yes I have. Of course, there aren't many people who I've shown my stories to who thought to use Google to figure out that 'Manko' and 'Mara' are Japanese words for vagina and penis. Even the ones that did wouldn't think that I was foreshadowing something in the story, they would just think that it was a stupid joke.
Can you link the story your talking about? I really don't want to look for it.

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net

Zach_Kun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiwifarms.net
Sure, here's a link to the story. I also made an audiobook-type thing for it, but I wouldn't recommend listening to it unless you want to fall asleep. That's what I use my ambient stuff for anyways, since I have trouble sleeping otherwise.

http://xoxerothepoet.deviantart.com/art/Incest-Story-A-Memoir-631116386
Ok so I skimmed through the book and let me just say that its really not that good. I'm actually surprised you can make a story about something as disturbing as incest and make it boring. I really suggest you quit writing.

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
Ok so I skimmed through the book and let me just say that its really not that good. I'm actually surprised you can make a story about something as disturbing as incest and make it boring. I really suggest you quit writing.

People say I should quit doing a lot of things. Honestly, it makes me happy to at least make the attempt to create the things I imagine in my mind. I get a lot of creative fulfillment from writing stories every once in a while, even though I don't write very often because I mainly focus on my music.

I think that I post my stories online because I believe that if I wanted to read a story about incest and rabbits enough to actually write it, there has to be people who would want to read it, and those people will find it eventually if it's posted online.

It is kind of boring though. I think that's probably because I tend to focus more on dialogue than anything else in my stories, which a lot of people find dull.

Field Marshal Crappenberg

Marshal of the Latrines
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@xoxerothepoet Welcome back to Kiwi Farms! Thank you for taking the time to come back and gracefully answering the questions of the viewers of your thread. It's unusual for a lolcow to come to a thread, and more unusual for one to respond rationally to questions/insults/observations. Kudos to you.

People say I should quit doing a lot of things. Honestly, it makes me happy to at least make the attempt to create the things I imagine in my mind.

I think if people create something mainly for that reason, it tends to be better and more connected to that person's inner spirit. I do advise reviewing something 2 or 3 times before submitting it. I usually have to do that to eliminate errors in written things in general. If you don't already do that, that likely will significantly increase the quality of your stories (though the general reception to the fetishes is another matter).

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
@xoxerothepoet Welcome back to Kiwi Farms! Thank you for taking the time to come back and gracefully answering the questions of the viewers of your thread. It's unusual for a lolcow to come to a thread, and more unusual for one to respond rationally to questions/insults/observations. Kudos to you.

I think if people create something mainly for that reason, it tends to be better and more connected to that person's inner spirit. I do advise reviewing something 2 or 3 times before submitting it. I usually have to do that to eliminate errors in written things in general. If you don't already do that, that likely will significantly increase the quality of your stories (though the general reception to the fetishes is another matter).

I usually tend to review my writing a few times before I submit something, however part of the reason why I focus mainly on writing short stories now is because when I read through something like Streetcleaners or Bluebird I have a tendency to miss typos and other mistakes simply because the stories are so long. Of course, one of the benefits to posting online is the ability to edit your work after it has been posted, so I'll usually make edits to a posted story or a posted song after it has been posted online. I'm trying to get out of this mindset of fixing something after posting it because it tends to make me lazy, since I have an 'I'll fix it later so it doesn't have to be perfect now' attitude towards my content.

Also, thank you for the welcome. I don't know how long I'll stay on this site, but it's nice to see the positive and negative reactions towards me and my content. Normally I don't get much attention at all, aside from the private messages asking to use my songs in Geometry Dash.

Field Marshal Crappenberg

Marshal of the Latrines
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
when I read through something like Streetcleaners or Bluebird I have a tendency to miss typos and other mistakes simply because the stories are so long.

My web browser automatically underlines words in red which it believes are misspelled, so if I have written something lengthy I can just skim through it for red. There are various programs one can write things in which will also do spell-checking. Of course, that only resolves actual typos, but it does take care of that one issue quickly for me.

Normally I don't get much attention at all, aside from the private messages asking to use my songs in Geometry Dash.

You likely won't get much attention from here despite the thread. People tend to be more interested if they find a lolcow repulsive or hilarious, and you seem neither. I'll sure you'll pick up a few more fans from this. Might also have a musician or author come here and give you some constructive criticism or suggestions.

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
My web browser automatically underlines words in red which it believes are misspelled, so if I have written something lengthy I can just skim through it for red. There are various programs one can write things in which will also do spell-checking. Of course, that only resolves actual typos, but it does take care of that one issue quickly for me.

You likely won't get much attention from here despite the thread. People tend to be more interested if they find a lolcow repulsive or hilarious, and you seem neither. I'll sure you'll pick up a few more fans from this. Might also have a musician or author come here and give you some constructive criticism or suggestions.

I do have a spellcheck feature, which helps a bit, but it's not perfect by any means. So, no matter what I'm going to have to re-read what I've written to edit certain things. But, it does save me some effort. I do like the feature in Google Docs that lets me add words to a personal dictionary, Word used to underline the words I would make up for character names because it assumed they were typos, and I found it a little annoying.

Well, I got some attention, which is better than no attention. I suppose if I wanted to I could stage some drama to get attention, but I think I've grown past the trolling phase of my life, right now I just want to go to school, get a job and make music drama-free.

To be honest, I was surprised to see a thread that downplayed my Bluebird story. I would have thought that a person who wanted the thread to be noticed on this site would have included it in the title or the description. Though, it seems like the original poster is more interested in discussing (or watching the discussion once it begins) eccentric internet musicians who create a lot of content than conventional lolcows. It seems like he would rather show off a guy who writes a steady stream of bad fanfiction than a random guy on Twitter having a meltdown, which isn't really a bad thing in my opinion.

It would be nice to get some constructive criticism to help me improve. I think that eventually the thread will be mostly abandoned and some musician will come to thread, see that I've responded and that I watch the thread, then offer some advice. I also think that eventually someone will attempt to troll me in some way due to the fact that I am on this site, and I am responding to people here. I guess I'll see what happens.

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
If anyone's interested, here's an example of my vocal range. I'm not a great singer by any stretch, but I do have a fairly large pitch range which I don't use very often.

In this song, I hit a C8 at some point, or close to it. I essentially briefly hit a 4000Hz note while hitting a number of high notes.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/698680

In this one, during the "I gave you flowers, but you wanted chocolates instead" section I go down to around 60Hz, which is basically B1. I can go lower, but I don't enjoy using my vocal fry for extremely low notes. It rarely ever sounds good unless I use it for backing vocals.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/651455

So, my recorded pitch range is B1-C8.

Last edited by a moderator: