حلال Xoxerothepoet - Brony and furry who writes about incest, vore and homosexuality. Claims to have seven octave range.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
Here's a project that i'm working on. It's basically the audio for an animation project. Originally the intention was to record guide vocals, then have voice actors re-do the lines which would be replaced in the mix afterwards, but I thought that the voices I recorded sounded pretty good and went well with the vibe.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/713208

Now, how about I tell you guys a short story about my life.

At one point I was involved with a sweet young man who seemed unable to deal with the concept of sex if it wasn't related to animals. It made conversing with him incredibly awkward because whenever we got to the idea of a relationship, he would use the words "Special Somepony", and he would never entertain the possibility of publicly dating a man, which made me a little upset. The type of guys that I like are the type of guys who are reluctant to admit to liking men, and the type of guys who are interested in me are only interested in sex. This isn't great for me because I don't like being touched by other people, it took me a long time to not squirm and push people away when they hug me, and I'm still trying to get comfortable with cuddling.

Anyways, the relationship ended when he refused to talk with me for a long time, then he started obsessing over girls. I suspected that he is like Chris-Chan or Jin, attempting to force himself to be straight and ignore his attraction to guys.

Note: I don't think Chris-Chan is a homosexual, but I do think that he might be bi-sexual, or at least bi-curious.

He told me that he had never found women attractive until he watched MLP:FIM, and that struck me as odd. He says that he is sexually attracted to men, but that he shouldn't be because it's wrong and people would hate him for it, and since he likes the female characters in My Little Pony, he could probably be attracted to females in real life. Once he confessed this to me I started thinking about what MrEnter said about being attracted to certain cartoon characters like Fluttershy. How is is that a man who isn't attracted to females can be sexually attracted to a cartoon horse?

Eventually he decided to embrace his homosexuality online, and started making a bunch of posts about his sexual attraction to Bambi. He claimed that no male characters on MLP were attractive to him, but that Bambi was his waifu. At this point, he bought himself a Bambi plushie. He also completely stopped talking to me, claiming that he never wanted a boyfriend because Bambi was all that he needed.

This was actually the inspiration for this song.

At some point he sent me a message asking to meet me, claiming that he was wrong to not want to start a relationship with the only guy in town who was attracted to boys and into furries who was around his age. This time he was a completely different person and only seemed to care about sex. He had gone from being essentially asexual to being hypersexual, and I didn't want to be in a relationship based entirely around sex.

What saddened me about the whole ordeal is that I like the innocence of being someone's "Special Somepony", I liked the late night conversations about life and our plans for the future and I hate that the only person I've ever chatted with who wanted what I wanted and wasn't interested in sex eventually became the type of guy who I didn't want to be in a relationship with. It stung to know that he only wanted a relationship with me if he could use me for sex, which would make me feel as though I was nothing more than a step up from his plush Bambi waifu.

I actually wrote a song about my feelings on this issue.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/697279

So yeah, a little insight into what makes me who I am.

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Here's a project that i'm working on. It's basically the audio for an animation project. Originally the intention was to record guide vocals, then have voice actors re-do the lines which would be replaced in the mix afterwards, but I thought that the voices I recorded sounded pretty good and went well with the vibe.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/713208

Now, how about I tell you guys a short story about my life.

At one point I was involved with a sweet young man who seemed unable to deal with the concept of sex if it wasn't related to animals. It made conversing with him incredibly awkward because whenever we got to the idea of a relationship, he would use the words "Special Somepony", and he would never entertain the possibility of publicly dating a man, which made me a little upset. The type of guys that I like are the type of guys who are reluctant to admit to liking men, and the type of guys who are interested in me are only interested in sex. This isn't great for me because I don't like being touched by other people, it took me a long time to not squirm and push people away when they hug me, and I'm still trying to get comfortable with cuddling.

Anyways, the relationship ended when he refused to talk with me for a long time, then he started obsessing over girls. I suspected that he is like Chris-Chan or Jin, attempting to force himself to be straight and ignore his attraction to guys.

Note: I don't think Chris-Chan is a homosexual, but I do think that he might be bi-sexual, or at least bi-curious.

He told me that he had never found women attractive until he watched MLP:FIM, and that struck me as odd. He says that he is sexually attracted to men, but that he shouldn't be because it's wrong and people would hate him for it, and since he likes the female characters in My Little Pony, he could probably be attracted to females in real life. Once he confessed this to me I started thinking about what MrEnter said about being attracted to certain cartoon characters like Fluttershy. How is is that a man who isn't attracted to females can be sexually attracted to a cartoon horse?

Eventually he decided to embrace his homosexuality online, and started making a bunch of posts about his sexual attraction to Bambi. He claimed that no male characters on MLP were attractive to him, but that Bambi was his waifu. At this point, he bought himself a Bambi plushie. He also completely stopped talking to me, claiming that he never wanted a boyfriend because Bambi was all that he needed.

This was actually the inspiration for this song.

At some point he sent me a message asking to meet me, claiming that he was wrong to not want to start a relationship with the only guy in town who was attracted to boys and into furries who was around his age. This time he was a completely different person and only seemed to care about sex. He had gone from being essentially asexual to being hypersexual, and I didn't want to be in a relationship based entirely around sex.

What saddened me about the whole ordeal is that I like the innocence of being someone's "Special Somepony", I liked the late night conversations about life and our plans for the future and I hate that the only person I've ever chatted with who wanted what I wanted and wasn't interested in sex eventually became the type of guy who I didn't want to be in a relationship with. It stung to know that he only wanted a relationship with me if he could use me for sex, which would make me feel as though I was nothing more than a step up from his plush Bambi waifu.

I actually wrote a song about my feelings on this issue.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/697279

So yeah, a little insight into what makes me who I am.
I'm kind of glad you're not one of those "sex is everything to me" types. It's literally one of the reasons we have broken relationships (and lolcows).

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of glad you're not one of those "sex is everything to me" types. It's literally one of the reasons we have broken relationships (and lolcows).

Well, if you look at my music and writing you might think otherwise. Of course, my writing tends to avoid focusing on sex and tends to focus on the emotions felt by the people in relationships. Incest Story is told from the perspective of a man who expresses his feelings about the taboo sexual acts committed by the people around him. There's sexual acts happening in the story, but the focus is on the damage being done to the children involved who don't understand what's happening partly because the adults are either manipulating them, or are reluctant to talk to them about what's happening. Hence the scene brought up earlier in this thread where the man's son asks if he can make a baby with his mom because one of his friends was taught to believe that incest is completely normal. Sex by itself is a boring thing to write about, but the motives behind people's interests in various fetishes, and the emotions people feel about sex and relationships are interesting to me.

If Chris had continued reading Bluebird Of Happiness, he would have eventually read the final chapter which essentially implied that the character of Cindy was meant to be a pastiche of his character in Sonichu, which was why he was asked to read the story. Cindy is essentially a character who has gotten everything she ever wanted and rules a utopian society. The main issue is that her father, Kevin (who was killed early on), doesn't approve of certain aspects of her perfect world. In her perfect world she creates new characters (Kevin and Lucinda) to replace her dead loved ones (hence, why Kevin returned to life in the final chapter that Chris read), much like Chris did with Patti. Eventually Cindy is killed, and there's two chapters where the character that she created is mourned by Patricia, who is essentially a metaphor for the trolls and weens on this site who would mourn the persona Chris has created online without mourning the actual person he was. Indeed, Patricia doesn't even understand the concept of death and is unwilling to accept that the person she has stalked is dead, so most of her chapters consist of her slowly coming to the realization that Cindy is dead. The story ends with Cindy talking to 'God' and regretting the fact that all of her decisions were never made by her, and were made by a person manipulating her in a way that no sane person would ever be manipulated by for 'God's' amusement.

Fun fact, Chris-Chan was actually not reading the finished story and was instead reading a version that I sent to William to proofread. The finished story is called Bluebird Of Happiness, the older unedited version is called Unicorns, Rainbows and A Bluebird Of Happiness.

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
Well now that the accounts are merged...

HI GOLGO! :julay:

kEXtOaP.png

I'm pretty sure Golgo self posted :story:

(the bart account is OP of this thread, meaning he made a sockpuppet to self promote ayyy)

EDIT: lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I'm confuzzled. Why air your dirty laundry on a site where a halal thread was started about yourself but you pretend like it's somebody different?

horror.jpg

I've seen some shit.
kiwifarms.net
I've read the whole Golgo thread, and this one. I can't exactly tell if Golgo's really the same person or not. When it comes to pictures comparing Golgo to Xoxero, they don't really look like the same person. They could be, I'm not sure, but the eyes and brow area looks much different from what I can see.

Either he's good at making himself look like someone else in different situations, or he was roleplaying as Xoxero. Both situations take a really special kind of person, though. Even if he isn't Xoxero, what the fuck makes you want to roleplay as a cow? Especially when you're already a cow yourself. Go back to your own thread if you want attention, you've been neglecting it.

This is the most exceptional attempt at trollshielding I've seen so far in my time lurking, and I can't even tell if he was doing it for himself or some other autist.