Yandere Sim Clones & Fangames - Yandere Wars: The Clone Wars. No, the games aren't coming out.

at least its C+

great googly moogly its all gone to shit
kiwifarms.net
Pray tell, in what capacity has he realized what he did was wrong because every single action he's done has gone against that. Keeping a sexual harasser on the team, patching things up with the victim AFTER getting called out ; actions speak louder than a a hastily written PR apology, and every action that Dr.Apeshit has taken has only been supporting his previous misdeeds.

"Teens do stupid shit all the time" should be applicable to jumping into the pool from the second floor, not sexually harassing someone. Funny I don't remember the urge to send an elementary schooler my genitals at any point in highschool.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to play the game *sigh*
In the insanely unlikely chance that a Yansim ever comes out, it will likely not have any of the features that both Alex and Apeis promise. It will be at best hitman with anime. And even then it would be as graphically advanced as Hitman or execute its mechanics and concepts as well as Hitman. It would essentially be a mediocre Hitman mod.

cjöcker

no mercy for stooges
kiwifarms.net
In the insanely unlikely chance that a Yansim ever comes out, it will likely not have any of the features that both Alex and Apeis promise. It will be at best hitman with anime. And even then it would be as graphically advanced as Hitman or execute its mechanics and concepts as well as Hitman.
Hitman with the same shitty map that looks like it was made with play doh and lots of varnish.

KiwiLedian

It's the bees knees
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gee, I go to work and I miss the fireworks.

In the insanely unlikely chance that a Yansim ever comes out, it will likely not have any of the features that both Alex and Apeis promise. It will be at best hitman with anime. And even then it would be as graphically advanced as Hitman or execute its mechanics and concepts as well as Hitman. It would essentially be a mediocre Hitman mod.
Mediocre is being too kind, more like on the par of Big Rigs Over the Road Racing. Functional but beyond buggy and horribly finished.

Trip

Certified melon connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Mediocre is being too kind, more like on the par of Big Rigs Over the Road Racing. Functional but beyond buggy and horribly finished.
I'd really rate Big Rigs over Love Letter and Yansim. Big Rigs may be horribly buggy and barely even finished, but at least you don't have to wait around for a long ass time or watch a youtube tutorial to figure out how to win the game. Go foward to win the race or go backwards to engage the warp drive, break reality and win the race.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
So over the course of 3 months, Apeis has actually managed to at least match Alex in terms of cowdom? Fucking fantastic. I wonder if Apeis will try to slide back under the radar and do this shit again under another name. Unlikely, but he could probably manage it.
And to think people thought this thread was gonna be dry.

Dickhorn Magnetbutter

We ain't get it, Ain't real CUBE
kiwifarms.net
I know a certain game developer will be happy about this.
It's pretty upsetting that the wack-jobs in the community surrounding this game concept are indirectly making Alex out to be one of the lesser evils, or at the very least lightening the load of his grievances against the Yansim community. Game Sleuth gave Alex a valid platform for being a victim to the "gremlins", and now Apeis has reached levels on par with (arguably higher than) Alex in only a matter of months. There's no salvaging this idea for a game, it needs to be thrown out and no one should be allowed to pull it out of the trash.

Akpofure

Chug that Moon Mist, boy!
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty upsetting that the wack-jobs in the community surrounding this game concept are indirectly making Alex out to be one of the lesser evils, or at the very least lightening the load of his grievances against the Yansim community. Game Sleuth gave Alex a valid platform for being a victim to the "gremlins", and now Apeis has reached levels on par with (arguably higher than) Alex in only a matter of months. There's no salvaging this idea for a game, it needs to be thrown out and no one should be allowed to pull it out of the trash.
Reminds me of Oddguy's video on the Mr. Enter Spergatory in how Enter managed to create a pantheon of lolcows as both his orbiters and detractors.

If anyone else manages to make a complete retard of themselves, I'll start viying for a Yadere Simulator subforum.

Dickhorn Magnetbutter

We ain't get it, Ain't real CUBE
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of Oddguy's video on the Mr. Enter Spergatory in how Enter managed to create a pantheon of lolcows as both his orbiters and detractors.
Jeez, I haven't heard of Enter in a long time, but I didn't really follow much of the controversy. Just on a quick sidenote so I don't derail anything, do you have an example of someone he turned into a lolcow? (If you don't mind me asking)

Akpofure

Chug that Moon Mist, boy!
kiwifarms.net
Jeez, I haven't heard of Enter in a long time, but I didn't really follow much of the controversy. Just on a quick sidenote so I don't derail anything, do you have an example of someone he turned into a lolcow? (If you don't mind me asking)
Should clarify what I meant: his presence was enough to bring out the lolcow in other people. His most infamous detractor, Clay Claymore, is an example of this; worse editing and video production than Enter.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd really rate Big Rigs over Love Letter and Yansim. Big Rigs may be horribly buggy and barely even finished, but at least you don't have to wait around for a long ass time or watch a youtube tutorial to figure out how to win the game. Go foward to win the race or go backwards to engage the warp drive, break reality and win the race.
Big Rigs is so broken and unplayable that you can least laugh at it for being as unbelievably broken as Big Rigs is. While the hypothetical Love Letter and Yandere Sim games will likely be broken pieces of shit, odds are they won't be broken in a funny way that Big Rigs is. They'll likely be closer to something like Fallout 76- just frustrating and annoying to play while also being very taxing on most mid-lower tier machines.