Yandere Sim Clones & Fangames - Yandere Wars: The Clone Wars. No, the games aren't coming out.

lewdwig van beethoven

Ms. Close Source
kiwifarms.net
the dipshit is back.
1618528552267.png

long time no see eh?

Lapis Lazuli

It's Steven Universe Month.
kiwifarms.net
hate to come back and instantly make two posts, but his youtube community tab has been updated and its a shitty apology lol
View attachment 2090969
Oh wow, he hasn't learnt a fucking thing. He's still using the non-binary title and they/them pronouns, changed his name to "Chloe" because he's a tranny or something, and wrote a somber apology to his very victim despite the very post before showing that he "never groomed her".

Deathclaw Tiddehs

It's a thankless job, but someone has got to do it
kiwifarms.net
Oh for fuck's sake. I guess he failed on whatever his new sockpuppet is and is going to go full "I'll have so many sockpuppets you won't know which one is the real me!" It reminds me of the situation where some people investigated some rando that claimed they write My Immortal and it turns out they had like 30-ish confirmed sockpuppets that they used to have entire conversations and arguments with.

I kinda feel like Logan is 2 steps away from that considering the history of this thread.

john94

kiwifarms.net
An update on this, SnS got taken down on Steam probably because of said plagiarized content. Dev has the guts to say it was a "false DMCA claim" lmfao
He's also having a campaign on Twitter to bring the game back on Steam called #BringBackSAIKONOSUTOKAonSteam and making videos on it. I wish I could make this shit up, yandere games are doomed.
And its back on steam after the false DMCA take down removed and failed to blackmail the developer ... so according to the document words like good morning and good evening are copyright and so its ok for any body to just do DMCA claim? thats false DMCA claim and could get you in jail... despite developer has changed lines such as good morning and good evening you peoples are still trolling the developer to a point now you have been attempting to blackmail again in an attempt to cause harrassment to developer and his good work ? you think using yanderedev audience to get back the game ...atleast should have come up with some thing more legit next time. below are the screenshot shared by the developer on his discord in regards to being blackmail ...its disgusting peoples like this exist for sole purpose of destroying a game . i know pandemic has been hard .. but dont take short cuts to get richs it can get you in trouble. here is the document that has been miss represented by the troll and properly explained with difference to the lines used in game. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j4eKczifaNR6a8uVDPwuSQhHkIWEiV220IXM7p4rgCk/edit?usp=sharing

Attachments

• blackmailemail.JPG
    blackmailemail.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 78
  • goonstellingmeways.JPG
    goonstellingmeways.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 78
  • peopleswantcutgreedy.JPG
    peopleswantcutgreedy.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 82

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apeis has decided to create a change.org petition to release the Love Letter Public Build
http://chng.it/K6LXCsSyH9 You can't make this shit up (:_(
[Archive]

EDIT: My mistake, Apeis might of not created the petition, but its still very much endorsed by them
100k signatures... Really?
So a bunch of retards went ahead and made a petition that'll likely get nowhere? A'ight.

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that's gone up in flames quick. Now I feel fully convinced -- it's not just Yansim and its clones, the whole fucking genre of yandere games is cursed with absolute autists. Might as well place bets on how long it takes for this to completely die off too.
Ive said it before and will say it again. Yandere game "devs" are just horny autists thinking someone will give a fuck about them for once in their tard lives. It has nothing to do with any sort of reverence or actual talent making a video game like yandere dev keeps sucking hitman's cock about. With zero consideration for real life situations that people actually survived and got out of somehow.

But autists will be autists and this will continue until something like that slenderman murder a few years ago happens between a group of them and then the genre will be verboten and never spoken of again just like when all the slender clones suddenly disappeared over night because of that.

Deathclaw Tiddehs

kiwifarms.net
So a bunch of retards went ahead and made a petition that'll likely get nowhere? A'ight.
If I had a penny for every time retards have made a change.org petition and the thing they were sperging about didn't get changed I'd be richer than Jeff Bezos. I swear change.org has become a public diary where people denounce something to feel better about themselves.

odumegwu

kiwifarms.net
Yup, Logan acting just like always. When pushed, he is going to write anything just to get heat off his ass. Several months passed and he thinks this solves whole issue because everyone forgot and now he can move on. I would like to believe he indeed had a change of heart, but that would be optimistic at best.

Chariot Of Mara

“Priests of Psychology” supporter. Donate now!
kiwifarms.net
Yup, Logan acting just like always. When pushed, he is going to write anything just to get heat off his ass. Several months passed and he thinks this solves whole issue because everyone forgot and now he can move on. I would like to believe he indeed had a change of heart, but that would be optimistic at best.
this was the same kid who said that he was just a teenager when he tried sexing up Magimoon, that he pushed past all of the abuse and drugs to become a changed man.....in a matter of 2ish years. I don’t think he understands what it means to change or he wouldn’t be crawling back for internet approval points again.

Deathclaw Tiddehs

kiwifarms.net
I haven't kept up with her, but I hope that she took the advice to step away from trying to continue justice to heart. I'm probably going to get clock internet stickers, but has anyone kept up with her or has she gone off to do her own thing? I really hope she has gone off to do her own thing and let the turbulent nature of this fucked up fandom continue to tear itself apart without her being in the epicenter.

I agree with Odumegwu on this one 100%.

Personally, I do not think Logan has changed. It's possible to have an immediate snap change, but I only have seen it happen for traumatic experiences. For example, someone might love animals, but decide they suddenly hate a certain animal because it killed a beloved family pet. But we're talking a change with behavior and negative habits. Those never really change overnight. Over the course of a couple of years, I could see a change happening. But not over the course of a couple of months. Especially not with someone who kept using the same patterns over and over again when they were under observation. Maybe over the span of a couple of months, someone might make the pledge to change, but it is so easy to still fall into the same negative habits because those are the habits you have survived by. De-programming negative habits can take months or even years with a professional. Thus, I doubt Logan has made changes, or even is making active effort in doing so. He's already trying to make another stupid game again and ride off the Love Letter train again. At least one sign that he is ignoring the advice here is showing. Hoping that he has changed is optimistic, but not realistic.

So nah. But it would be entertaining as fuck to see a bunch of Logan sockpuppets argue with themselves and try to claim they are not Logan, again. Maybe he will make an entire "team" of sockpuppets to work on some stupid Yandere game to make it look more important than it actually is. Outside of Kiwi Farms, I doubt anyone gives a shit about the Magimoon thing or even has heard about it. I remember reading the comments on the cancellation video and seeing people talk about how they had no idea what was going on. Additionally, Yandere Simulator and its fangames have so much drama that keeping up with it all is impossible. If anything, his stupid words just go to bring more attention to the topic.

1618967771905.png
1618967732929.png

:thinking:

Speculate now on your smartphones!

pisspie420

"uh ohhh stinkyyyy"
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I haven't kept up with her, but I hope that she took the advice to step away from trying to continue justice to heart. I'm probably going to get clock internet stickers, but has anyone kept up with her or has she gone off to do her own thing? I really hope she has gone off to do her own thing and let the turbulent nature of this fucked up fandom continue to tear itself apart without her being in the epicenter.
I can happily confirm that Magimoon has moved on from the situation entirely and continues to do her own thing. We haven’t talked much since the whole thing happened but from as far as I can tell, she has moved on and is doing very well for herself, and I’m glad. Its what she deserves.

late asf but screenshot from wnm discord
1618975191624.png

he's just trying to redig his own damn grave
Ah yes, the classic “yeah i groomed a kid, b-but shes toxic so she deserved it”
Fuck Logan.

odumegwu

kiwifarms.net
late asf but screenshot from wnm discord
View attachment 2105274
he's just trying to redig his own damn grave
goddamit logan, we already talked about this topic through and through. Could you stop being retarded for a while and actually take to the heart what people already said. He just spits out what someone else wants to hear while absolutely rejecting everything. That's precisely why he's such a lolcow. Yup, just keep going, I'm sure your future project won't be torpedoed because of your sheer stubbornness to accept any critique.

He's going to come out with another shitty game project, he's hungry for some attention. You're literally bringing it onto yourself.