Yandere Sim Clones & Fangames - Yandere Wars: The Clone Wars. No, the games aren't coming out.

Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
Looking forward to when he has to sell his house and the entire internet roasts him on how fucked up the house is!
Considering how much of a nutcase he is there's the chance he sets it on fire and commits self deletion before admiring the gremlins were wrong. Also I'm sure there's a chance he barely chance that he learned anything from the reddit incident and once he gets comfortable it could get hacked again

pisspie420

"uh ohhh stinkyyyy"
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Illustration7.png

Happy early birthday, Bow Chan!

pisspie420

"uh ohhh stinkyyyy"
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Her birthday is officially July 5th (what I can assume to be the date where LoveSick/Love Letter was officially announced), so I thought it’d be fitting to have her birthday on that day!
Replying to this quickly: I think it’d be a fun celebration of this thread to celebrate Bow Chan’s birthday/Lovesicks initial announcement, though I’m not sure if this will cause the thread to be derailed.

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Replying to this quickly: I think it’d be a fun celebration of this thread to celebrate Bow Chan’s birthday/Lovesicks initial announcement, though I’m not sure if this will cause the thread to be derailed.
You can always create a sorta mini-thread as to not derail the main thread, or something idk.