🇨🇳Yang fan/Chinese geek / cyber philosopher / exploiter of parents -

M'aiq the Liar

Heckin' Spederino
kiwifarms.net
Yang Fan has become popular in the major communities for several times on the Internet about semen food, brain upgrading and civilization creation.
That just sounds like a regular Friday night for me.

Here's a few more videos from that Youtube.

Cuddling a dog in a hole

Best comment:
moon rune.png

T / N :
This video is a walk-through of the beta version of Fallout 4, which is set in a previously cancelled China at the beginning of development, with the province of Flam producing as much violence as Vegas due to the lack of resources after the nuclear war. In this version, the protagonist, known as Dokuro, survives the worst of the early days of the war by eating rice green and returning to the surface. However, since the scenes were set in China and could have been blocked, they couldn't trick the Chinese into spending money, so in post-production, the scenes were completely overturned and returned to Boston, and this video was deleted. This video was also deleted. Today, we have the opportunity to see the long-lost scene here, and this Fallout fan was very moved, and said that he still wouldn't buy Fallout 76.
He also had his teeth knocked out in a car accident.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
这是很厉害的朋友。

Why is it always the Miao people who are Lolcows?

I remember watching a Chinese dating show where there was like 100 girls around a guy and the girls just buzz out when there not interested in the guy. Remember this one guy came on and he got through quite a few rounds and there where still a lot of women interested him, however he dropped a bombshell that he’s actually Miao and like 50% of the girls just instantly buzzed out when they heard that.

God the Miaos are the worst, even though they’re only 20% of the population they make up for over 50% of the crimes (against fashion).
They are literally a feminazi culture, just see wikipeida, that’s how you know they produce Lolcows at such a rate.

god I hate them so much, they breath up all the Han mans air with there thick Philippino style noses. Gross. If it wasn’t for the Han master race Chinese, they would all be just producing smack and ladybois.

1 - I'd recommend using DeepL for translation, as it seems to produce higher quality results (As far as I know.)
no joke, try baidu. They got some nextgen ai shit and it comes out better than google.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
这是很厉害的朋友。

I remember watching a Chinese dating show where there was like 100 girls around a guy and the girls just buzz out when there not interested in the guy. Remember this one guy came on and he got through quite a few rounds and there where still a lot of women interested him, however he dropped a bombshell that he’s actually Miao and like 50% of the girls just instantly buzzed out when they heard that.

God the Miaos are the worst, even though they’re only 20% of the population they make up for over 50% of the crimes (against fashion).
They are literally a feminazi culture, just see wikipeida, that’s how you know they produce Lolcows at such a rate.

god I hate them so much, they breath up all the Han mans air with there thick Philippino style noses. Gross. If it wasn’t for the Han master race Chinese, they would all be just producing smack and ladybois.

Hmong people in Vietnam are considered a subgroup of the Miao. They live up in the mountains. Last time I checked in Minnesota, there's a significant number of Hmong living there.

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
kiwifarms.net
This looks like it could be promising if he's still active. Is there any current social media you could share? I think most of us could follow a Chinese speaking cow if the milk is plentiful.

You really were not joking when you said he is the Chinese Chris-Chan. Down to the weird father son relationship and love quest. :oops:

I would delete the Chinese in the first post and the second one completely. You say you are copying from another page that no longer exists. Do you have an archive of this page? It would be better to post that instead if you do. The made up words and phrases could also go under a spoiler tag. The listing format is easy to read but takes up a lot of room. Let me know if you need any help navigating formatting.

Hope this attracts more based Chinese users. Chinese Cows are the best. 他看起来很有趣. 感谢你的分享.

This is his Weibo account

Thank you for your reminder. I uploaded the file.But it seems that after each upload, it will not be displayed in the thread. I only save the original file in mhtml format. Do you know the solution? My time is late at night, so I can only process this tomorrow.

Last edited:
While we're on a break from working the op (none of us backed up the Chinese text!), I did some digging around online to see if there might be some other info on him and I've come across a few interesting sites

This seems to be a dedicated anti-fan, even has co-ordinates of his house!

a small wiki page that fills in some smaller details. Seems like this might be an interesting site over all. Comments point to another place, but that turned up nothing.

Searching on Baidu gets a lot of fun stuff. One of the articles in the op is incomplete, and talks about the time that he ran a foodstall outside of a middle school where he used some of his "secret sauce", this link clarifies the situation. Also, a lot of fun conversations (I wanted to hold that little tidbit back until we got a working draft, but this page is a fucking gem):

Chuangren’s greatest contribution to the philosophy of Tieba is the inventing of the famous "civilization-barbarism" theory, which classifies all the behaviors he is uncomfortable with as barbarism, and his pleasing behavior is called civilization, such as "tea drinking barbarism "Coffee drinking civilization", "American drama civilization, daily comic barbarism" and so on. His nonsense articles are all over the post bars ("Brain Upgraded People" series) like cowhide, and he is now advancing with the times, starting to post videos at Station B ("Creative Medicine" series, every time he speaks the whole People are dangling around).
Of course, as an online beggar, Chuangren never forgets to post his Alipay account every time he finishes his hackneyed fart and ask others to pay him. Once in his post bar, Da Chuang Mi praised him for his deep thinking and hoped to interact with him, so...

"WQNMLGB don't say something, I think I'm good, just give me money"

Later, under the pressure of life, Chuangren felt that it was too disgraceful for his family to send him money, so he decided to go out and set up a stall...
The stall is located at the entrance of Changjun Middle School in Changsha City. It mainly sells two things: one is rice balls ("scented drops"), and there are chicken, pork, beef and fish. "Chicken, pig, beef, fish, meat, meat"), and the second is fruit ("Qingtiandi"). According to those who have eaten it, it is unpalatable.
Unpalatable is not the main thing, it's mainly hygiene. Chuangren once made frantic sperm coffee sperm beer sperm XX in "Chuangren Medicine"... (Let me spit it out for a while), simply put it in a drink and drink it by yourself. At first, everyone questioned the process of making Chuangren rice balls and fruits, but Chuangren voted himself into the net. After the video of the process was released, everyone found that the basin he put the fruit in was the basin he used to pipe the pipe...

In this way, no one will eat what he sells. When Chuangren was about to starve to death, someone sent him 1,000 yuan to ask him to find a job, but Chuangqi insisted that the person who gave him the money was a liar in order to prevent others from knowing that he was almsgiver, which resulted in no one. Send him money. It is estimated that after 1,000 yuan is used up, Chuangqi should jump into the river...

In fact, I personally have a suggestion for Chuangpu: Combine his civilization-barbaric theory with the self-made five stars and seas theory, and promote positive energy, such as "sickle civilization, known barbarism", maybe you can do it well. The next hairtail teacher, don’t forget each other when you are rich~

Here's another entertaining discussion:

Here's another fan

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
So, @andabeeryy here in the States, you're actually required to have an licence (which is obtained by taking a course that teaches you how to handle food) in order to run or cook in a restaurant. What's the Chinese equivalent of this? Since this guy wouldn't last a week with his brand of cooking. Seriously, we have people who have the authority to shut down restaurants; they either work at the municipal or county level.

SparklyFetuses

kiwifarms.net
This is his Weibo account

Thank you for your reminder. I uploaded the file.But it seems that after each upload, it will not be displayed in the thread. I only save the original file in mhtml format. Do you know the solution? My time is late at night, so I can only process this tomorrow.
Let's not forget to archive stuff: https://archive.md/sHbzd

Some of the replies he received are fucking gold. My favourite (from https://archive.md/OLj4v ):
"为了缓解地球的温室效应,请拥有放屁过多这一才能的你自行了断,这样才有用,,,"

DeepL's translation: "For the sake of mitigating the planet's greenhouse effect, it would be useful to ask those of you with the talent of excessive farting to stop yourself."
:story:

Also, he recently submitted a video. https://archive.md/RAz2e

Attachments

• 000vjiM4gx07HZAXq9rh01041200qnbr0E010.mp4
    6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GAW

kiwifarms.net
stop yourself
The meaning of “自行了断” in Chinese is "suicide", but I guess that doesn't hinder your understanding.

I'd like to supplement more, if @andabeeryy don't mind. So I'll just make a brief intro.

There were four famous network philosophers in Tieba (which is Chinese Reddit). They are 杨帆 (Yang Fan, as mentioned above), 牧狼人云杰 (Yun Jie who herd wolf), StrongArt and 蓝志 (Lan Zhi). But it's been a long time since, the latter two are barely active.

Actually, I think Yang Fan is just a poorman, since he really suffered a mental trauma. Compared to him, I think Yun Jie has more things to make fun of. But Yang Fan's words are more radical, so he is more famous than the rest.

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
kiwifarms.net
Do chinese lolcows have a low social score?
They are usually not adapted to the society, so they can only live at the bottom of the life, some people will go to the road of crime.
Nice to see that not even China is immune from having spastics leech off of society. And @andabeeryy do you know the highest rank that he obtained during his time in the military? Because two years in the military usually gets you a grade above what you exited Basic Training with an promotion that's mainly used as a consolation for staying out of trouble for a few months and barely has any authority as opposed to being a corporal or a sergeant.

You're forgetting the galaxy-brained thinking and the inability to keep a job. Granted, he lasted two years in the military, but still.
He did not have a high degree, so he could only play the role of "big head soldier" and had been serving at the grass-roots level of the army.
This YT channel seems to have a lot of his clips uploaded. Newest upload is from three weeks ago.
The Chinese have definitely been holding out on us in more ways than one. Having all this fun without us :(
I found this comment in another video and loved it.
View attachment 1725638
His main videos are on the domestic video website bilibili, but many of them have been deleted.

This OP contained my favorite sequence of characters ever: 床尿女人

Bed urine woman person.

👌
It means that he imitates a woman in language lol.
这是很厉害的朋友。

no joke, try baidu. They got some nextgen ai shit and it comes out better than google.
One of my classmates is also a Miao, but there is nothing special about him in his daily life. However, because more Miao people live in rural areas, they have a more closed mind. In fact, such people are very easy to appear in rural China.
While we're on a break from working the op (none of us backed up the Chinese text!), I did some digging around online to see if there might be some other info on him and I've come across a few interesting sites

This seems to be a dedicated anti-fan, even has co-ordinates of his house!

a small wiki page that fills in some smaller details. Seems like this might be an interesting site over all. Comments point to another place, but that turned up nothing.

Searching on Baidu gets a lot of fun stuff. One of the articles in the op is incomplete, and talks about the time that he ran a foodstall outside of a middle school where he used some of his "secret sauce", this link clarifies the situation. Also, a lot of fun conversations (I wanted to hold that little tidbit back until we got a working draft, but this page is a fucking gem):

Chuangren’s greatest contribution to the philosophy of Tieba is the inventing of the famous "civilization-barbarism" theory, which classifies all the behaviors he is uncomfortable with as barbarism, and his pleasing behavior is called civilization, such as "tea drinking barbarism "Coffee drinking civilization", "American drama civilization, daily comic barbarism" and so on. His nonsense articles are all over the post bars ("Brain Upgraded People" series) like cowhide, and he is now advancing with the times, starting to post videos at Station B ("Creative Medicine" series, every time he speaks the whole People are dangling around).
Of course, as an online beggar, Chuangren never forgets to post his Alipay account every time he finishes his hackneyed fart and ask others to pay him. Once in his post bar, Da Chuang Mi praised him for his deep thinking and hoped to interact with him, so...

"WQNMLGB don't say something, I think I'm good, just give me money"

Later, under the pressure of life, Chuangren felt that it was too disgraceful for his family to send him money, so he decided to go out and set up a stall...
The stall is located at the entrance of Changjun Middle School in Changsha City. It mainly sells two things: one is rice balls ("scented drops"), and there are chicken, pork, beef and fish. "Chicken, pig, beef, fish, meat, meat"), and the second is fruit ("Qingtiandi"). According to those who have eaten it, it is unpalatable.
Unpalatable is not the main thing, it's mainly hygiene. Chuangren once made frantic sperm coffee sperm beer sperm XX in "Chuangren Medicine"... (Let me spit it out for a while), simply put it in a drink and drink it by yourself. At first, everyone questioned the process of making Chuangren rice balls and fruits, but Chuangren voted himself into the net. After the video of the process was released, everyone found that the basin he put the fruit in was the basin he used to pipe the pipe...

In this way, no one will eat what he sells. When Chuangren was about to starve to death, someone sent him 1,000 yuan to ask him to find a job, but Chuangqi insisted that the person who gave him the money was a liar in order to prevent others from knowing that he was almsgiver, which resulted in no one. Send him money. It is estimated that after 1,000 yuan is used up, Chuangqi should jump into the river...

In fact, I personally have a suggestion for Chuangpu: Combine his civilization-barbaric theory with the self-made five stars and seas theory, and promote positive energy, such as "sickle civilization, known barbarism", maybe you can do it well. The next hairtail teacher, don’t forget each other when you are rich~

Here's another entertaining discussion:

Here's another fan
Thank you for digging. His main activity place is
https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=创寨
on the post bar

So, @andabeeryy here in the States, you're actually required to have an licence (which is obtained by taking a course that teaches you how to handle food) in order to run or cook in a restaurant. What's the Chinese equivalent of this? Since this guy wouldn't last a week with his brand of cooking. Seriously, we have people who have the authority to shut down restaurants; they either work at the municipal or county level.
In China, there are many street vendors selling snacks without any business license, so it is difficult to guarantee the hygiene problem.

Experiment of swallowing banana:

Imitating a baby:

Cosplay:

And there are many other videos on this account:

Recent photos of him
img-1605380566346b151d88f950b0479091af3f43e21fc8a.jpg

img-160538057769170b691410d31549b5253d1dce0e9ea9b.jpg

When he was young
img-1605388506630963d0989b13dc4ba3fefdeb27c02b46e.jpg

Yang Fan was found to have dermatitis after drinking by the squad leader
This is a wrong translation,The original meaning is He was forced to have anal intercourse with the commander after drinking.

Military coat image
img-1605389167904a7b163c36ab82764824c41e0e0ca0270.jpg

He had a car accident this year
img-160538917392092cd0030a8c1d923704a8e3ee2fb7b9a.jpg

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
In China, there are many street vendors selling snacks without any business license, so it is difficult to guarantee the hygiene problem.
Yeah, that's certainly is a source of lost revenue for the government, obviously. Which is an shame, because he has an fair chance of making his patrons sick...That is he would have, presuming that everyone in his neighborhood didn't spread the word on how bad his food is.

And I'm not entirely surprised that they kept him as an grunt. So, what's this talk about him being forced to being sodomized by his sergeant? I take it that it's something that occasionally goes on in the form of bribery.

Bayun Fulan

三春去后诸芳尽,各自须寻各自门
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's certainly is a source of lost revenue for the government, obviously. Which is an shame, because he has an fair chance of making his patrons sick...That is he would have, presuming that everyone in his neighborhood didn't spread the word on how bad his food is.

And I'm not entirely surprised that they kept him as an grunt. So, what's this talk about him being forced to being sodomized by his sergeant? I take it that it's something that occasionally goes on in the form of bribery.
I don't think it's too strange that this kind of thing happened in the army. It's not only the Chinese army, but also the South Korean army. I've heard about this kind of thing, although whether Yang Fan was really anal sex has not been confirmed.

I don't think it's too strange that this kind of thing happened in the army. It's not only the Chinese army, but also the South Korean army. I've heard about this kind of thing, although whether Yang Fan was really anal sex has not been confirmed.
I think the most active period of tieba is 11-15 years. At that time, it was filled with a lot of content about network violence and anti-government (at that time, the speech was more free than now). Many lolcows were also mined at that time, but now it has declined. At present, the more mainstream discussion community is weibo. Today's post bars are completely different from those in the past. They are full of nationalist comments. Many post bars containing "anti ideas" have been closed. As for China's SJW, I think the definition is different from that of the West. In China, the mainstream view is to criticize the "white left——baizuo". Therefore, Chinese social justice fighters are more inclined to oppose Western opinions, and the post bars on women's rights and trans gender are all shut down Stop or invade, of course, there are still many gay or less communities.

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
Well, I asked because the American military was against this kind of stuff, along with: An officer and an enlisted soldier having sex (which is the most serious offense) and a NCO (in this case the sergeant) having sex with anyone under their immediate command.