AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This cites "The Post Millennial" which cites the YouTube video by Rebel Media which cites fuck all.

Problem is that Bexte's account is the only account so far. No charging document's come out.

A blog called "Vancouver Is Awesome" actually did the journalism 101 thing and called the RCMP Surrey flack to get a no comment. Article's more complete than most in other respects.

"Life Site News" has more background in its account than most.

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
I am not the least bit surprised that the police will not confirm an arrest or pending charges. In Canada the public has a right to know nothing until it is revealed in court and even then it is often gagged in some way.

Actual evidence of the arrest will never be available. Indirect evidence is available through the court docket.

Edited for spelling

din365

kiwifarms.net
Not the arrest though. It seems Canadians are just a bunch of fucking retards and every maple-soaked rag in BC is printing hearsay from a tabloid ran by autists.
Unfortunately, the CBC, CTV, Global, and any MSM will not report on this, because they want Trudeau's bailout money and Trudeau loves Trannies like JY. The rebel, the sun, post millennial, e.t.c don't have that kind of worry because they won't get it no matter what, so they have no problem making our SJW PM cry.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
When do bets open that Ms Yaniv will claim to have been sexually assaulted in jail?

Unfortunately, the CBC, CTV, Global, and any MSM will not report on this, because they want Trudeau's bailout money and Trudeau loves Trannies like JY. The rebel, the sun, post millennial, e.t.c don't have that kind of worry because they won't get it no matter what, so they have no problem making our SJW PM cry.

PostMedia is covering it though, and they represent over 60% of all Canadian print media, so that isn't bad.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Oh Shiiieeeet!
Canadian Law is...Comparable to NY geographically, just add Horses (To Ride)
And Moose (No : I really doubt Canadian Rangers can legally mount the Male Moose: They will TRAMPLE harder than the average Riding Horse)
This Year is getting Better...

Today, a pink Fursuiter Tackled a Mugger. The group recorded the Body Slam and Approx. 3 Fursuiters intimidated that Wannabe-Mugger and/or Rapist...
Video or it didn't happen!

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not the arrest though. It seems Canadians are just a bunch of fucking retards and every maple-soaked rag in BC is printing hearsay from a tabloid ran by autists.
Yeah, and to me, the scary thing is that one can be arrested in Canada with no public record of the fact. Do they have to report imprisonment, even if nominally temporary? That's some Star Chamber bullshit, if they don't.

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and to me, the scary thing is that one can be arrested in Canada with no public record of the fact. Do they have to report imprisonment, even if nominally temporary? That's some Star Chamber bullshit, if they don't.
The pubic does not even have access to the sex offender registry. We have to protect their safety, you know.

If the police announce an arrest or name an accused it is because it suits their purposes.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
In the states, it's not like a 72 hour sentence...It means they can't hold you for more than 72 hours...They can release someone at any point prior to the end of the hold...Also consider that the financial charges are similar to a hospital ICU (it's basically a psych ICU)...I don't know how insurance works up there...Here, if the person is brought in by the Cops...It's the city that foots the bill.
It's good enough for me...At least his behaviors are now being documented by the local authorities & a psych file has been created.

In Canada, the government always pays.

As I said, Canadian prisons arent nice places at all. It's a shame Yaniv won't be going to one....yet.

Yup, Fillet Mignon and steak as regular meals, video games, and free college sure are tough things.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
You have to go to the court house to get such information. However, arrests aren't a public matter. You would have to have a court appearance to finally have the information out there. That's why when someone commits a crime in Canada you don't hear about their name usually until trial. You just hear about their sex, age, and race. Also, every Province is different. Makes things a bitch to get information.

Tags
None