Article Yaniv calls emergency services over 20 times, sexually harasses fire fighters -

theshep

True & Honest Fan

Yaniv accused of calling fire department dozens of times, making lewd remarks​

Screenshot_2021-02-14 Jessica Yaniv accused of harassing emergency first responders with ‘lewd...png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
This is clearly some kind of fetish behavior from Yaniv, just like pervs who wear overcoats to hide their naked body and go around flashing women on the street.
He's clearly trying to satisfy a sexual fantasy, possibly hoping a fireman would force themselves upon his hideous body... but nobody, sane or otherwise, would touch him with a ten foot pole.
If this were in the States the firemen could probably sue him for it, but I doubt Canada has such laws. If anything, Yaniv'll probably use it as an excuse to file yet another frivolous discrimination lawsuit against the fire department or the state.
Only in Canada.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
This is clearly some kind of fetish behavior from Yaniv, just like pervs who wear overcoats to hide their naked body and go around flashing women on the street.
He's clearly trying to satisfy a sexual fantasy, possibly hoping a fireman would force themselves upon his hideous body... but nobody, sane or otherwise, would touch him with a ten foot pole.
If this were in the States the firemen could probably sue him for it, but I doubt Canada has such laws. If anything, Yaniv'll probably use it as an excuse to file yet another frivolous discrimination lawsuit against the fire department or the state.
Only in Canada.
I’m pretty sure he gets off on forcing people into uncomfortable sexual situations. Waxing his balls, asking awkward questions about tampons, sending a female doctor pictures of a neovag and now forcing firemen to lever his pasty naked flab out of a bath .

I’m pretty sure he gets off on forcing people into uncomfortable sexual situations. Waxing his balls, asking awkward questions about tampons, sending a female doctor pictures of a neovag and now forcing firemen to lever his pasty naked flab out of a bath .
Yeah if he lived anywhere other than Canada I swear to god he’d be treated like the pervert he is instead they just keep giving him slaps on the wrist

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
Oh yeah, Johnny boy was in the bathtub 30 times since tge 21st of january causing these problems. Can we have him designated a public menace by the government? I mean, the cucks here call the proud boys terrorists, so why not yaniv?
Edit:
Yeah if he lived anywhere other than Canada I swear to god he’d be treated like the pervert he is instead they just keep giving him slaps on the wrist
You know that's bull. If he was in tge UK he would do the exact same shit and get away with it. And california.

Oh yeah, Johnny boy was in the bathtub 30 times since tge 21st of january causing these problems. Can we have him designated a public menace by the government? I mean, the cucks here call the proud boys terrorists, so why not yaniv?
Edit:

You know that's bull. If he was in tge UK he would do the exact same shit and get away with it. And california.
Maybe the UK’s far less pro-trans than people pretend, they won’t do anything legally but even in more liberal parts of the country you’ll be socially ostracised if you don’t pass which Jonathan doesn’t and there’s a large feminist population who will literally think you’re scum

edit: just remembered the bbc made a documentary on trans kids a few years ago that Canada banned because it didn’t support the notion that pumping kids full of hormones was good idea

Alcatraz

Passion for Bashin'
Maybe the UK’s far less pro-trans than people pretend, they won’t do anything legally but even in more liberal parts of the country you’ll be socially ostracised if you don’t pass which Jonathan doesn’t and there’s a large feminist population who will literally think you’re scum

edit: just remembered the bbc made a documentary on trans kids a few years ago that Canada banned because it didn’t support the notion that pumping kids full of hormones was good idea
B-based brits?...

Even so, sexually harassing a public worker like that should be grounds for a countersuit. It's almost like some troons only become a troon so they can get away with anything they want under the guise of transphobia...

The Spice boi

I live for customer service
Yaniv's not my lolcow, and I'm not going to profess any in depth knowledge on the culture or antics surrounding it, but damn, its funny that Yaniv is so nasty that they make firemen (you know the people who run into burning buildings and risk their lives to save people regualarly) feel unsafe.

Last edited:
Yaniv's not my lolcow, and I'm not going to profess any in depth knowledge on the culture or antics surrounding it, but damn, its funny that Yaniv is so nasty that they make firemen (you know the people who run into burning buildings and risk their lives to save people regualarly) feel unsafe.

I dont blame them. Yaniv is gross and i wouldnt get close enough to flamethrower it
It must be going beyond Yaniv's existance just being "gross", these men and women extract the crushed remains of entire families from mangled wrecks for a living.

If he takes this to court as he says he will, maybe we will get some descriptions of the gross shit he made them suffer through.