Yaniv Chatlogs from 2008 -

• DDoS is active again.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
A person who would like to be anonymous deposited these logs claiming they are from Jonathan Yaniv in 2008.

Remember Jonathan, everyone in your community and everyone you've ever met hates you now. Listen to your mother and only your mother and do everything she says.

Part 1 of 2.

Attachments

• JYCHAT_1.PNG
    JYCHAT_1.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 781
  • JYCHAT_2.PNG
    JYCHAT_2.PNG
    50.4 KB · Views: 799
  • JYCHAT_3.PNG
    JYCHAT_3.PNG
    48.3 KB · Views: 844
  • JYCHAT_4.PNG
    JYCHAT_4.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 815
  • JYCHAT_5.PNG
    JYCHAT_5.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 714
  • JYCHAT_6.PNG
    JYCHAT_6.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 646
  • JYCHAT_7.PNG
    JYCHAT_7.PNG
    48.2 KB · Views: 764
  • JYCHAT_8.PNG
    JYCHAT_8.PNG
    60 KB · Views: 654
  • JYCHAT_9.PNG
    JYCHAT_9.PNG
    63.7 KB · Views: 635
  • JYCHAT_11.PNG
    JYCHAT_11.PNG
    41 KB · Views: 638
  • JYCHAT_10.PNG
    JYCHAT_10.PNG
    100 KB · Views: 793
  • JYCHAT_12.PNG
    JYCHAT_12.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 709
  • JYCHAT_13.PNG
    JYCHAT_13.PNG
    44.2 KB · Views: 637
  • JYCHAT_14.PNG
    JYCHAT_14.PNG
    68.1 KB · Views: 577
  • JYCHAT_15.PNG
    JYCHAT_15.PNG
    47.7 KB · Views: 628
  • JYCHAT_16.PNG
    JYCHAT_16.PNG
    52.9 KB · Views: 524
  • JYCHAT_17.PNG
    JYCHAT_17.PNG
    51.1 KB · Views: 774
  • JYCHAT_20.PNG
    JYCHAT_20.PNG
    37.5 KB · Views: 605
  • JYCHAT_19.PNG
    JYCHAT_19.PNG
    58.1 KB · Views: 597
  • JYCHAT_18.PNG
    JYCHAT_18.PNG
    35.8 KB · Views: 519
  • JYCHAT_21.PNG
    JYCHAT_21.PNG
    88 KB · Views: 650
  • JYCHAT_22.PNG
    JYCHAT_22.PNG
    86.5 KB · Views: 553
  • JYCHAT_23.PNG
    JYCHAT_23.PNG
    36.4 KB · Views: 527

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
2 of 2.

Attachments

• JYCHAT2_001_Date.PNG
    JYCHAT2_001_Date.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 482
  • JYCHAT2_01.PNG
    JYCHAT2_01.PNG
    43.6 KB · Views: 440
  • JYCHAT2_02.PNG
    JYCHAT2_02.PNG
    51.2 KB · Views: 471
  • JYCHAT2_04.PNG
    JYCHAT2_04.PNG
    47.3 KB · Views: 506
  • JYCHAT2_03.PNG
    JYCHAT2_03.PNG
    70.5 KB · Views: 417
  • JYCHAT2_05.PNG
    JYCHAT2_05.PNG
    59.2 KB · Views: 399
  • JYCHAT2_06.PNG
    JYCHAT2_06.PNG
    53.8 KB · Views: 502
  • JYCHAT2_07.PNG
    JYCHAT2_07.PNG
    46.3 KB · Views: 495
  • JYCHAT2_08.PNG
    JYCHAT2_08.PNG
    55.2 KB · Views: 460
  • JYCHAT2_09.PNG
    JYCHAT2_09.PNG
    51.4 KB · Views: 417
  • JYCHAT2_10.PNG
    JYCHAT2_10.PNG
    48.5 KB · Views: 504
L

LU 010

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ I feel profoundly uncomfortable watching that poor woman try so hard to be polite while Jonathan gets more and more disgusting and graphic and fetishistic. Female socialization around politeness and friendliness is fucking cancer.

Leaking bloody butthole confirmed. I'm a vagina owner and don't know the answer to the question 'can you get TSS from sticking tampons up your butt?'... and I never thought it's something I'd need to know (:_(
Not a Dr. or anything but I bet you can. TSS is caused by an overgrowth of normal bacteria which can be caused or exacerbated by the oxygen introduced by an expanding tampon in the vaginal canal. Since the colon is also a mucus membrane and lmao butt bacteria, I'd figure that's a genuine risk.

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
Leaking bloody butthole confirmed. I'm a vagina owner and don't know the answer to the question 'can you get TSS from sticking tampons up your butt?'... and I never thought it's something I'd need to know (:_(
It's certainly possible, but it's a highly unlikely outcome. Forgive me for the imagery the following will create. I would guess that part of Tampon Johnny's poon fetish revolves around the act of inserting and removing tampons, so while he might have some rectal irritation from so much business up in his business, he's unlikely to leave one in place long enough for TSS to be a concern. It's usually associated with the super absprbant tampons that can hold a significant amount of blood that creates an ideal environment for Staphylococcus aureus bacteria to thrive.

So while TSS might be wishful thinking, it's probably not gonna happen to TJ.

Ashenthorn

Pricker bush
kiwifarms.net
So Jonny confesses to leaking out of his dick AND his ass.

As physician John Skelton wrote in A Treatise on the Venereal Disease and Spermatorrhoea (1857), sufferers

of spermatorrhoea become fretful and peevish; their memory fails; they lose their courage, and indignities, which they would formerly have resented, they now endure with patience. They become confirmed hypochondriacs; are unfit for either business or serious reflection, and are disagreeable to themselves and the whole world.
He clearly exhibits all of those symptoms.
Causes and consequences
Causes of the disorder were thought to vary widely, but were generally attributed to an overly-domesticated and unmanly lifestyle – feather beds, soft trousers, excess reading of sentimental literature, and sedentary pursuits were all cited as possible causes. But most physicians agreed with Robert Bartholow (Spermatorrhoea: Its Causes, Symptoms, Results and Treatment, 1879) that “the vice of masturbation is undoubtedly the chief cause.
He clearly displays all the possible causes.

Finally! an accurate diagnosis of Jonny. Unfuckingbelievable.

:story:

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is this shit about nux-vomica and taking it to reduce wet dreams and masturbation? Wonder why Johnny is researching such drugs? I wonder if his mother or some weird doctor recommended it because Johnny was caught jerking off to mom’s maxi-pads one too many times?

The weird thing is it’s mostly a herbal remedy used for various reasons by Jonathan’s hated sworn enemies - Indians and Pakis.

There’s lots of jokes exaggerated jokes about cows being sick fucks with gross fetishes - but Johnny is the real deal 100%. He’s even far worse than all the jokes that have been made. I think the reason ppl haven’t reported more on his young girls tampon fetish is because it seems so fucking far fetched and disgusting ppl assume it’s a joke or gross exaggeration.

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ, that was a slog. I couldn't even get through the whole thing. Not because of the gross shit, mind you---I can't stand the stupid, simpering, sniveling tone of his writing. I'm gonna have an aneurysm.
Did she. . .did she have a fucking seizure?

Because it sounds like this girl had a fucking seizure.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It sounds like he was reading about spermatorrhoea from the 19th century sources on it.

That’s our boy. Exploring new bizarre and disgusting ways to have creepy, sexual conversations with pre-teen girls about his dick.

I'm confused. Does Yaniv's asshole leak all the time or just on his "periods"?

Neither, he just makes shit up to draw these innocent girls into conversation. He pretends like he needs a trusted friend to talk privately to about a health problem he’s worried about. He’s a disgusting freak and it’s sad these girls had to deal with him. As many have said before he preys on the fact girls are socially conditioned to be nice and polite if you approach them about illness, embarrassment or sadness.

Yaniv uses kindness and innocence as way to traumatize little girls with his sexual depravity

Christ, that was a slog. I couldn't even get through the whole thing. Not because of the gross shit, mind you---I can't stand the stupid, simpering, sniveling tone of his writing. I'm gonna have an aneurysm.

Did she. . .did she have a fucking seizure?

Because it sounds like this girl had a fucking seizure.
No seizure because the girl doesn’t exist and this never happened, it’s just another fantasy Johnny came up with as worried confused friend TM.”

John doesn’t get off just writing shit or even letters to penthouse or some fetish blog - he gets off on making little girls read his degenerate shit and their reactions to it.

Besides Mommy, and possible young female family members, Johnny’s never gotten near a real vagina.

Last edited: