Yaniv DMs from 2014 -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Part 1 of 2

On October 9, 2019, someone set up a Twitter account called @MessagesfromY and posted 129 screenshots of DMs exchanged with Yaniv in 2014 and 2015. The account owner said she'd been 19 at the time of the exchanges.

MessagesfromY account | Archive.md | Archive.li

On a few of the tweets, she added some 2019 comments:
MsgfrYaniv  6.53.18 AM.pngMsgfrYaniv  6.53.35 AM.pngMsgfrYaniv  6.57.35 AM.pngMsgfrYaniv  6.57.42 AM.pngMsgfrYaniv  6.59.34 AM.pngMsgfrYaniv  7.02.54 AM.pngMsgfrYaniv  7.06.16 AM.png

His DMs are similar in content and style to those in the 2008 chat logs Null posted. They also are similar to the Facebook DMs recipients posted with Yaniv's fetish talk about bathrooms and menstrual products, messages he once said he'd made because he was so stressed by his father's death and then later said were fakes.

The files below are screenshots of the Twitter account owner's screenshots that I made this morning to prevent their loss if Yaniv attacks the existence of the @MessagesfromY account. A searchable transcript is available here.

The messages in Part 1 of this OP run from June 13 through November 13, 2014. Topics include:
  • repeated discussion of his wearing pads
  • wanting detailed instructions on how to haunt girls' restrooms
  • his fear that he's being spied on in men's rooms
  • his getting sick with "bumps" all over
  • his wanting to buy a woman's bathing suit to wear on his 2014 trip to Las Vegas
  • trying to buy Google glasses on eBay
  • trying to get her to beta test a site he's helping to develop
  • dating her and
  • marrying her because she understands him and makes his "wee wee" go "boing."
For good measure, he links her to a Cimorelli video. We learn almost nothing about her because he's not interested in her. He's interested in using her to stoke his fetishes.

The account owner made some small redactions to protect her identity (black "pen" marks) and in one case I redacted an email address she'd left in (green rectangle). The numerals in the file names are the times at which I screen shot each DM. I left the time stamps in the file names so that I could make sure the images were in the right order and none got skipped in uploading them.

Attachments

Last edited:

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Part 2 of 2

The messages in Part 2 run from November 13, 2014, through January 22, 2015. Topics include:
  • yes, further repeated discussion of his wearing pads
  • more fantasizing about haunting girls' restrooms
  • his deadly food allergy failing to kill him (he mentions working at Costco - was this during his disastrous employment there?)
  • his wanting to wear her prom dresses and pretend he's her and
  • his wanting her bras.
The DMs end because, according to her comment on the Twitter thread, she blocked him.

A searchable transcript is available here.

Attachments

Last edited:

JSGOTI

Just some guy on the internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The longer I read it, the more violently uncomfortable I become. I know that it's pretty much expected at this point, but sweet christ it's so fucking bad.

The constant discussion of how to ask for pads and if it's okay to creep on girls in the bathroom. To the creepy sad attempts at getting his dick wet and just not getting how wildly inappropriate he is. I hate all of it.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
And once again we see a young girl patiently humoring this disgusting pervert despite the increasingly creepy and inappropriate content of his messages. She should have told him to fuck off as soon as she noticed his overtures into girls' changing rooms, period products and other creepy shit that you don't discuss with anyone, least of all a stranger.

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
And once again we see a young girl patiently humoring his disgusting pervert despite the increasingly creepy and inappropriate content of his messages. She should have told him to fuck off as soon as she noticed his overtures into girls' changing rooms, period products and other creepy shit that you don't discuss with anyone, least of all a stranger.
I think it's because the media have hyped up the 'LGBT people are no threat to you! They are safer than those evil straight men!' angle. People like Yaniv are basically wolves in sheep's clothing that exploit that cultural meme.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because the media have hyped up the 'LGBT people are no threat to you! They are safer than those evil straight men!' angle. People like Yaniv are basically wolves in sheep's clothing that exploit that cultural meme.
You're not wrong, but he didn't present himself as anything LGBT at the time. For all appearances and purposes, he was nothing but a pervy straight guy in his talks with this girl.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
He really is autistic, the way he asks questions like he never interacted with another human is baffling. It also confirms how fucking creepy he's always been.

I don't understand why the girl kept answering to his texts, surely after like the third time he asks something creepy you'd stop texting back right? Not victim blaming, just wondering.

Tags
None