Yaniv DMs from 2014 -

grumble_bum

Kirstie Alley staring at the hotdog shes holding.
kiwifarms.net
If you remove the whole stall and pad fiasco, it literally reads like an autistic teenager talking to their crush. Its so desperate and awkward, there's no subtlety or self awareness. I almost feel bad for him, but then the period pad shit comes up again reminding me its Yanniv and my sympathy evaporates. His vivid description of inserting a tampon really shows the depth of his period fixation.

Also what the fuck was that omegle thing with those kids, that creeped me the fuck out.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why the girl kept answering to his texts, surely after like the third time he asks something creepy you'd stop texting back right? Not victim blaming, just wondering.

I don't want to go full-on Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminazi on this, but it's a socialization issue. If the media was full of movies about gangs of teenage girls mobbing pedophiles like crows do with hawks and how this is virtuous then you'd see more decisive pack hunting action.

You can kind of see it with Blaire White's fan's Telegram group 'Jessica Yaniv's Ballwaxers' who were doing very effective mobbing - trying to get Yaniv to expose himself so they could forward the images to the press and police and get him sent to prison where he'd be julienned by bulldykes with shivs, which of course I would disavow, though not very loudly.

Unfortunately, because the media has filled people's heads with ideas like 'bullying' being 'bad' and 'forming a vigilante group to hunt down trannies means you're a Nazi' this isn't happening.

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why the girl kept answering to his texts, surely after like the third time he asks something creepy you'd stop texting back right? Not victim blaming, just wondering.
Entrapment. Sometimes you just feel like the best response is to just keep responding, as you don't want to address what happens when you don't text back or try to cease conversation. Its more uncomfortable, but its far easier to maintain and more predictable than trying to get out.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Searchable transcripts of the DMs

Part 1 includes DMs from June 13 through November 13, 2014. The material's too long to bring it into a post, so I'm attaching it as a PDF - 34 pages.

Part 2 includes DMs from November 13, 2014, through January 22, 2015 - 17 pages.

Attachments

• PART 1_ Yaniv DMs from 2014.pdf
    431.1 KB · Views: 146
  • PART 2_ Yaniv DMs from 2014.pdf
    104.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, he was in his late 20's then? When did he start puberty & periods?

In recent years Yaniv's claimed he started menstruating when he was 13. Miriam testified to that "fact" during the BC HRT hearings.

In the 2008 chat logs Null posted, Yaniv says he doesn't menstruate but wears pads because his dick leaks all day. He's gotten more dishonest over time as he's elaborated on his trans gurl ruse.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Do we have a master list of all the times Yaniv has asked different young girls for advice on using feminine products in public restrooms? Goodness, it seems strange that he'd have to ask so many different girls the same small set of oddly specific questions, especially since they all basically give him the same answers each time. It's almost as though he has an ulterior motive or something.

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell if his questions are him playing out his fetish or if he's so socially inept that he can't take a shit without asking someone which way he should wipe.

It's probably both.

soft kitty

1 negrate = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And once again we see a young girl patiently humoring his disgusting pervert despite the increasingly creepy and inappropriate content of his messages. She should have told him to fuck off as soon as she noticed his overtures into girls' changing rooms, period products and other creepy shit that you don't discuss with anyone, least of all a stranger.
But then we wouldn't have this glorious content

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we have a master list of all the times Yaniv has asked different young girls for advice on using feminine products in public restrooms?

No, but what an excellent addition that would make. Start plugging in stuff with links to existing posts like the DMs in this thread and link up other smaller threads that relate like these:

Don't try to do it all at once. Just scroll through a thread a day or something. When I started the health monitor, it was just rough notes in a spoiler and it kept growing as people posted new stuff and I bumped into old stuff when I was looking for other things. Make a short entry, add a link, save in an edited tweet somewhere. After a month or two it's amazing what emerges and how useful the tool is.

At some point, maybe you cruise through the main thread and the bigger break-offs like the sosh media thread, but you don't have to commit to a deep dive up front and when you do go for that, do a few pages at a time. Mostly you're scrolling through shit posts and going back to the rest of your life. Now and then, you'll find a nugget, add it, link it, save it, and you're done.

Cheers!

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Blair White's group isn't doing shit considered it's pretty well known what they are trying to do. Said it before that Yaniv is just trolling them and stopping before he crosses the line while being in control of the situation. I'm waiting for some local BW fan to try and make actual in person contact him because those girls are stupid as hell. It's like if NBC left a logo'ed news van with Chris Hansen "To Catch A Predator" in front of the bait house.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Searchable transcripts of the DMs

Part 1 includes DMs from June 13 through November 13, 2014. The material's too long to bring it into a post, so I'm attaching it as a PDF - 34 pages. Part 2 will be posted as soon as it's available

Great work on the transcript!

This exchange makes me sad. From page 27

JY: im just worried if i go in there and girls are in there ill get shamed [frowny face]
UW: Its discrimination for them to say anything to you. Tell them to mind their own damn business. No
one should say anything to you.
JY: but its a girls washroom tho
UW: That doesn't matter. There are so many laws against discrimination, including gender identity. I
know that doesn't really apply to you, but they don't know that and they can't keep you from being in
there.
JY: but what if it's loaded with girls like 20+ [frowny face] won't that be way too risky

It may very well have been what convinced JY to decide to claim to be trans and weaponize those gender identity discrimination laws. It's one thing to humor nutcases to try to gather actionable intelligence, quite another to give them ideas like this.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
kiwifarms.net
I just read through all of that and wow

I could pick up on how uncomfortable she was throughout the whole thing. Is Yaniv just that oblivious, or does he get off on making young women uncomfortable?

• Agree
Reactions: Jwhy

Sperghetti

Creepy Pasta
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv has one of the weirdest damn fetishes. Fantasies about periods and public restrooms, sure, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen somebody get off on playing dumb and asking people hundreds of bizarre, specific questions.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley