Megathread Yaniv fanart thread - post degeneracy you've made here

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
The cynical part of me has seen too much "my 5 y/o is protesting bad orange man" on twitter to completely believe this, but also I wouldn't be shocked and weirder shit has happened in regards to school kid drawings.
Well, Abby continues to explain how her kid said the man making a kissyface is gross.

Attachments

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, Abby continues to explain how her kid said the man making a kissyface is gross.
And this is how the legend of the Christmas Yaniv was born. If good little boys and girls don't listen to mommy and daddy, the Christmas Yaniv will leave tampons and Elmo dolls in your stocking. And for the really naughty, he comes in the night to steal you away and take you to a topless pool party.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
And this is how the legend of the Christmas Yaniv was born. If good little boys and girls don't listen to mommy and daddy, the Christmas Yaniv will leave tampons and Elmo dolls in your stocking. And for the really naughty, he comes in the night to steal you away and take you to a topless pool party.
He might even put tampons IN your Elmo dolls!
Be good, kiddies, Christmas Yaniv has cameras everywhere!

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
Yanny Claus is who gets sent after Krampus fails to get the job done.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Seeking a skilled photoshop artist. I want to make crying Yaniv the new crying Jordan. Here is the original and the best I could do. Can anyone isolate it any better?
View attachment 1051966View attachment 1051965
I'm too poor to own Photoshop and too paranoid to pirate it so I can't help with your transparency, but I tried making icons

100px
100px.png

64px

64px.png
32px
32px.png

These were all created like this

Bash:
  ffmpeg -i EKglWf8U0AIusF.png -vf scale=100:-1 100px.png
  ffmpeg -i EKglWf8U0AIusF.png -vf scale=64:-1 64px.png
  ffmpeg -i EKglWf8U0AIusF.png -vf scale=32:-1 32px.png

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I'm too poor to own Photoshop and too paranoid to pirate it so I can't help with your transparency, but I tried making icons

100px
View attachment 1052189
64px

View attachment 1052192
32px
View attachment 1052193

These were all created like this

Bash:
  ffmpeg -i EKglWf8U0AIusF.png -vf scale=100:-1 100px.png
  ffmpeg -i EKglWf8U0AIusF.png -vf scale=64:-1 64px.png
  ffmpeg -i EKglWf8U0AIusF.png -vf scale=32:-1 32px.png
These are great. Someone needs to add the 32px to the Jace emoji section.

Tags
None