I’m sure this was posted in another thread but:

View attachment 882703
Jesus wept, two pulsating scrag-ends.

Is he on a lead?

1565374491309.png

TheBlackVolga

Creepy child-abducting auto
kiwifarms.net
Oh, Jonathan and Miriam. Please, keep up the insanity. Assault, false police reports, death threats, lies about being being intersex, Munchausen's, brandishing an illegal weapon on camera, racism, being ugly inside and out - to name but a few of your best qualities and actions.

Both of you are truly the gifts that keep giving.

With regards to that video: the landwhale sure can run when he wants to, can't he? Not bad for someone with a brain tumor and ataxia who can't feel his lower half. Perhaps Rees McKinnon is acting as his private trainer.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Sky News Australia 8/3

ETA: "This week in Social Justice" It dropped an hour ago on 8/10

Last edited:

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
Toronto Sun, yesterday. Checked and don't see this one linked yet

Gunter: Unpacking the Human Rights Transgender Waxing Case
(photo caption)
Trans activist Jessica Yaniv is a freqent flier at the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal. She wanted her male genitalia waxed. The owner said no.

I can see only one way out for the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal in the case of Jessica Yaniv, the transgender woman who has filed more than a dozen human rights complaints against Lower Mainland estheticians for refusing to wax her still-male genitalia. If the estheticians will agree to never depilate (remove the hair from) the testicles of gay or straight men, too, then the tribunal can find the estheticians are treating everyone equally.
Equal treatment means no discrimination.

As the English comedian and actor Ricky Gervais put it succinctly on Twitter, “It is a woman’s right to say ‘I don’t wax testicles. On a man or a woman.’ End of discussion. No sexism. No homophobia. No transphobia.”

Otherwise, it gets very complicated for the tribunal.

Yaniv is, admittedly, a very difficult complainant to cheer for.

First, there is the sheer volume of her actions. At one time, there were 16 separate complaints, enough that the tribunal cautioned that her actions opened “a valid question about her motives in filing so many complaints.”

The tribunal has refused to call these multiple complaints “vexatious,” but it would appear they are. They appear to be targeted at specific individuals with the express purpose of making a political point – not winning equal treatment for Yaniv, herself, but first and foremost making an ideological statement (or even seeking notoriety).

Yaniv also seems to have her own prejudices. Most of the estheticians against whom she has brought complaints are South Asian. And she told the National Post, “I hate to put race into it, but it seems there is a lot of negativity and lot of pushback toward LGBTQ from the East Indian culture.”

There are also elements of bullying in Yaniv’s actions. Her complaints seem focused on immigrant women who do waxing in their own homes, perhaps because home-based businesspeople have fewer resources to fight back. In some cases, Yaniv has dropped complaints against estheticians who “lawyer up.”
Yaniv has also been accused of sending vulgar, sexualized online messages to teenage girls (a claim she denies), calling 911 on at least one reporter who tried to speak to her before a tribunal hearing, and brandishing a stun gun (which is prohibited in Canada) during an online debate with another trans-rights activist.

But human rights tribunals cannot (and should not) decide whether a complaint has merit just because the complainant is an unpleasant person or even a semi-flaky crank.

In something called “public accommodation” law, if a business offers accommodation or other services to the public, the business has an obligation not to discriminate. A hotelier cannot deny a room to an LGBTQ couple, for instance, nor can a restaurateur or barkeeper refuse to serve a person of colour.

So, at least on the surface, an esthetician who offers waxing services to women cannot choose to wax only cisgendered women, while refusing to wax transgendered women – unless they can establish that waxing testicles is the difference.

It should be simple to argue that waxing “the boys” requires specialized training, and estheticians without that training shouldn’t do it. If that is the case, then salon owners and basement estheticians could refuse to wax cisgendered men and pre-op transgendered women equally.

(Refusing post-op trans women would be another matter.)

Yaniv alleges one salon owner called her a “f—ing bastard” for calling to book an appointment and disgustedly added “are you mentally sick?”

It will be hard in that case for the tribunal to find that gender had nothing to do with the way Yaniv was rejected.

However, the solution is in the testicles. Will the tribunal have the balls to take it?

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Can someone please help with this video link, I don't know how to archive it without doxxing myself. I think it is relevant. Police resources and emergency services were engaged with JY bullshit while this teenager was in crisis nearby.

Timaeus

kiwifarms.net
Can someone please help with this video link, I don't know how to archive it without doxxing myself. I think it is relevant. Police resources and emergency services were engaged with JY bullshit while this teenager was in crisis nearby.

Carolina001

kiwifarms.net
Looks like a radio station in Saskatoon has an interesting interview coming up in the next 10 or 15 minutes (Listen live):
10:00 – Over the past weeks we’ve covered the case of Jessica Yaniv, formerly Jonathan Yaniv, a transgender woman who’s made numerous human rights complaints against estheticians who refused to wax her male genitals. While some have argued that Yaniv should not be denied service due to her male body parts, others have accused her of specifically targeting immigrant estheticians who work out of their homes and dragging them before the human rights tribunal if they’re uncomfortable with performing the service. Mandy Challis, a Regina-based esthetician, was contacted by Yaniv through Facebook some time ago, and from their interaction she believes Yaniv was not interested in booking the service at all – she says Yaniv was looking for businesses to ruin. Challis joins John now to discuss her experience with Yaniv.
ETA: I can't record this so if someone else can that would be helpful.

Last edited:

Jammy Fanny

kiwifarms.net
Looks like a radio station in Saskatoon has an interesting interview coming up in the next 10 or 15 minutes (Listen live):
10:00 – Over the past weeks we’ve covered the case of Jessica Yaniv, formerly Jonathan Yaniv, a transgender woman who’s made numerous human rights complaints against estheticians who refused to wax her male genitals. While some have argued that Yaniv should not be denied service due to her male body parts, others have accused her of specifically targeting immigrant estheticians who work out of their homes and dragging them before the human rights tribunal if they’re uncomfortable with performing the service. Mandy Challis, a Regina-based esthetician, was contacted by Yaniv through Facebook some time ago, and from their interaction she believes Yaniv was not interested in booking the service at all – she says Yaniv was looking for businesses to ruin. Challis joins John now to discuss her experience with Yaniv.
Good find! This should be an interesting listen. Commercials on now, but it's starting in a minute

nets_awesome

instead of "receipts" say "im a massive homo"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good find! This should be an interesting listen. Commercials on now, but it's starting in a minute
It’s on now. I can’t record but I will summarize:

Begins with usual background on Yaniv.

A woman (Mandy Challis) from Saskatchewan accidentally posted her ad in B.C. and Yaniv called her. She was amenable to it and Yaniv lost interest. The waxer has receipts. Yaniv strung her along for several weeks.

Yaniv complained about previous waxers once he realized this waxer wouldn’t say no to her. She went full racist again, saying that 90% of the people who wronged her were East Indian and “East Indians will learn the hard way” via the BCHRT for denying her and whines about an influx of immigrants in B.C. to the waxer. Yaniv also gave the waxer advice on how to do waxes.

After the interview, he goes on about what we all know now.

Last edited:

Jammy Fanny

kiwifarms.net
It’s on now. I can’t record but I will summarize:

Begins with usual background on Yaniv.

A woman (Mandy Challis) from Saskatchewan accidentally posted her ad in B.C. and Yaniv called her. She was amenable to it and Yaniv lost interest. The waxer has receipts. Yaniv strung her along for several weeks.

Yaniv complained about previous waxers once he realized this waxer wouldn’t say no to her. She went full racist again, saying that 90% of the people who wronged her were East Indian and “East Indians will learn the hard way” via the BCHRT for denying her and whines about an influx of immigrants in B.C. to the waxer. Yaniv also gave the waxer advice on how to do waxes.

After the interview, he goes on about what we all know now.
I thought it was interesting that Mandy said she kept JY on her facebook for a while because she was scared he would go after her via HRT and try to ruin her business. JY offered to do SEO marketing work for her. And lastly, Mandy hadn't heard anything about the whole Cimorelli debacle (I got the impression she doesn't know about his pedo tampon obsession).

(edit typos)

Last edited:

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was interesting that Mandy said she kept JV on her facebook for a while because she was scared he would go after her via HRT and try to ruin her business. JV offered to do SEO marketing work for her. And lastly, Mandy hadn't heard anything about the whole Cimorelli debacle (I got the impression she doesn't know about his pedo tampon obsession).
A recording/transcript needs to get to that lawyer at JCCF. Before he writes his closing.

Jammy Fanny

kiwifarms.net
A recording/transcript needs to get to that lawyer at JCCF. Before he writes his closing.
If I'm remembering correctly, the idea that the JCCF lawyer needs to hear Mandy's story was discussed during the interview. I'll have to relisten. The host of the show John Gormley knew all about Jonathon and now that I've googled him turns out he's a lawyer himself.

Here's a link to the interview. Starts around 16:25.

Timaeus

kiwifarms.net
I got a partial rip (was running errands, so got in at the first or second commercial break) but you can just download them from:

You'll want the Gormleysegment on Transgender Services:

I'll post a full rip from SC in a bit.

Timaeus

kiwifarms.net
I got a partial rip (was running errands, so got in at the first or second commercial break) but you can just download them from:

Here's the full clip ripped from SoundCloud. I'll trim it later today.

Attachments

Reactions: AbraCadaver

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net

Probably JCCF (J Cameron) will want to get his own
A sworn deposition taken from her would hold significantly more weight than a radio interview transcript, and could be directed to be even more damaging.
Agreed. I think hearing the show would pique J Cameron's interest. Carpay too. I hope they find it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino