Megathread Yaniv in the News -

Carolina001

kiwifarms.net
New article from PJMedia
(Link) (Archive)
Biological Male 'Jessica' Yaniv Can't Go Swimming Because 'She' Forgot 'Her' Tampons
By John Ellis August 12, 2019

(Image via Pixabay)
Dear Readers, be warned that what you're about to read will likely be deemed hate speech by the thought police; Google may very well deem me worthy of internet jail because I'm about to contradict the left's orthodox teachings on sexuality and gender. Without further ado, here is the spiteful statement that will earn me the label of bigot:
Biological men cannot have periods and do not need tampons.
Did anyone born prior to this century ever think that statement would be necessary? I didn't. No doubt, neither did you, yet here we are. "Jessica" Yaniv, a man who pretends to be a woman, tweeted yesterday, "My period started so ya, couldn’t go into the pool. But it was so much fun! Forgot my tampons in my other bag fml."
While the actor in me appreciates "Jessica's" commitment to the role, the husband and father, watching whatever moral fabric our society has left being shredded to the point of only being useful to line a birdcage, shudders at Yaniv's dangerous nonsense. This is what the left is teaching our children. This is what the left is forcing society to adhere to. The left will not rest until we all believe that a biological man without a uterus needs tampons. Oh, and in case you forgot, "Jessica" Yaniv is the same man who becomes angry and cries transphobia because a salon workers refuse to wax his private parts. "Jessica" still has his male anatomy.. Where does he even stick his tampon? Don't answer that.
This is absurd, right? We can all see that, right? A man refusing to get in a pool because his period started and he forgot his tampons is like a rejected Monty Python sketch acted out in a maze of fun-house mirrors. And, yet, you and I know that if you share this article criticizing "Jessica" Yaniv, your leftist family and friends will cluck their tongues at you, at best. At worst, they'll openly brand you as hateful and a transphobe; they'll report you to the thought police and you'll run the risk of being banned from social media for daring to question the validity of a man claiming that he can't go swimming because he forgot his tampons.
I used to believe that the sexual revolution would move so far into the absurd that the left would wake up and say, "Okay, that's enough." Now, though, I'm no longer sure that's going to happen. If "Jessica" Yaniv's nonsense becomes part of leftist orthodoxy, our society is already finished.

NerbertHobgobbler

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is a teaser of a longer video, but this was put out by The Rebel an hour ago. The male reporter is the one who was chased down the street by Yaniv and his mom outside their house

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is a teaser of a longer video, but this was put out by The Rebel an hour ago. The male reporter is the one who was chased down the street by Yaniv and his mom outside their house

Would love to hear of NY Fries putting the fear of God into him by threatening him with court regarding his lies. A real court.

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I still see it in the original link. AC was the first to cover JY on 11/18 and it'd be weird for the Pat Buchananites over there to capitulate.
Yeah, I get the pic now if I open the link in a fresh browser window. Before, I was reading along, the page blinked, and the pic was gone. Maybe it had something to do with Archive.org's processing. From my first browser window after the pic vanished:
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 4.45.34 PM.png

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino