Megathread Yaniv in the News -

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
瞎眼 is literally "blinding". There might be some intricacy in Tawianese slang that I'm not aware of, but "eye-melting" is a fair translation of "blinding" and I think it is more appropriate in the context.
So 瞎眼的女裝照 is 'blinding women photos'. Hahahaha.

I ❤the Taiwanese. This sort of insult is so typical of them.

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

ETA: Anna's editor writes a piece about how Jessica Yaniv proves Jordan Peterson right over pronouns: http://archive.li/o7DZD

Miss London's parodying herself as Jessica's lawyer during the livestream. IDK who this YTer is but she has almost 200K views on it.

Paging @Orange//Net

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
Miss London's parodying herself as Jessica's lawyer during the livestream. IDK who this YTer is but she has almost 200K views on it.

Paging @Orange//Net
No need for @Orange//Net

Edit : It's dumb, but it made me laugh because I am dumb too.

Last edited:

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net

Controversial Langley transgender activist arrested over stun gun
A highly publicized Human Rights Tribunal complaint has drawn notority to the local activist

MATTHEW CLAXTONAug. 23, 2019 1:00 p.m.LOCAL NEWSNEWS

A transgender activist who has been embroiled in controversy for weeks is facing investigation by the Langley RCMP over an electric stun gun.

Jessica Yaniv confirmed to the Langley Advance Times that she was arrested.

“They were actually really nice,” Yaniv said.

The police went to a North Langley home on Monday, Aug. 5 “responding to information indicating there was a prohibited weapon,” said Cpl. Holly Largy, spokesperson for the Langley RCMP.

One resident was taken into custody and a search warrant was obtained.

Police seized two conductive energy weapons, often known as stun guns or referred to by the brand name Taser.

One canister of pepper spray and one of bear spray were also seized.

“The investigation is ongoing,” said Largy, and charges have not been laid. It is up to the B.C. Prosecution Service to decide whether or not to lay criminal charges.

Yaniv claimed that police were aware of the weapons.

“I’ve had the police here, talking about harassment,” Yaniv said. “I tell them, I have these here. They had no issue with it.”

She also said she has already been told to appear in Surrey Provincial Court on Dec. 5 on charges of possession of a prohibited weapon.

The police seem to have become aware of the weapons thanks to Yaniv’s online activities. She apparently showed one of the energy weapons during a heated online debate with another trans woman in the United States.

A few months ago, Yaniv was largely only known to regular viewers of Langley Township council meetings as a frequent delegate on a variety of topics.

Since then, a BC Human Rights Tribunal complaint she launched has gone public and has pushed her into the public eye.

In July, news outlets – from mainstream publications to a number of far-right websites – picked up the story of her multiple complaints to the BC Human Rights Tribunal over 13 Lower Mainland spas and salons.

Yaniv, a trans woman, alleged discrimination because the spas allegedly refused to offer her waxing services due to her biological sex. Although she has said she was denied arm and leg waxing, among other services, most coverage has focused on the issue of whether the businesses should have to perform intimate waxing services for someone with male genitalia.

Since the cases went public, Yaniv has become embroiled in Twitter feuds with conservative figures, appeared on the radio show of American conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, and been the subject of dozens of news articles and opinion pieces.

The cases took multiple twists and turns before the panel even held its hearing in July.

Yaniv’s identity was initially protected by a publication ban, following numerous hateful comments at various online sources. One comment Yaniv submitted to the tribunal said she was “A perfect candidate for being lined up against a wall and shot.”

But the tribunal stripped Yaniv of her anonymity in mid-July, after finding she had used her own Twitter account to speak out publicly about the upcoming hearings.

“Taken together, what these tweets demonstrate is that Ms. Yaniv has chosen to engage very publicly about the issues underlying her waxing complaints and, most importantly, about the complaints themselves,” read a tribunal ruling. “There is no purpose served by the tribunal protecting Ms. Yaniv’s identity when she does not feel the need to do so herself.”

Although the tribunal’s rulings have allowed the case to go forward, Yaniv has come in for some criticism herself in the way she dealt with the mostly Indo-Canadian businesses at the centre of the case.

In a May 30 ruling the tribunal’s Devyn Cousineau noted that Yaniv wrote in a submission that “the majority of people in Surrey unfortunately are unproficient in English and do not possess customers service skills.” She also referenced gang violence.

“Such comments, in my view, draw on racial and cultural stereotypes that have no place in this tribunal’s process,” Cousineau wrote.

Laser Cut, one of the businesses involved in an early complaint, alleged that Yaniv was “motivated in part by racism and in part by the expectation of financial gain.”

Cousineau ruled that there was a substantial rights issue before the tribunal.

“Waxing can be critical gender‐affirming care for transgender women. At the same time, it is a very intimate service that is sometimes performed by women who are themselves vulnerable,” Cousineau wrote.

No final decision has been made on the bulk of Yaniv’s tribunal cases.

Before her Human Rights Tribunal cases went viral, Yaniv’s primary local political activity was speaking to Township council.

Her appearances in council chambers covered a grab-bag of issues, including eliminating single-use plastics, ensuring that feminine hygiene products are available in school washrooms, and to request a donation for her campaign for the Miss BC pageant title.

In her June 24th appearance before council, Yaniv arrived in a wheelchair and said that she had a brain tumour.

She was scheduled to appear at the last council meeting of the summer on July 22, but did not appear. She was to speak about an “all-bodies swim” at Township public pools, an issue that recently caused some controversy when a similar swim scheduled for a Langley City pool was postponed and faced online criticism.

A significant number of her appearances at council have covered gender issues, including a delegation asking for an end to gender segregation in physical education classes in the Township.

However, that delegation, and others, covered issues that are under the authority of other governments, such as the Langley School District or the province.
@Short Stack asked where this should go. I reckon it should be here. Apologies if it's already been posted.

It's kind of interesting in that charges have not be laid for the taser and Yaniv is due in court December 5th. I.e. a four months after the arrest. The police also had a search warrant and we know that Yaniv's house was searched for a long time when he was not present and there was a guard on the door. After that he told the police someone had sent him CP, presumably because he knew the search would find some.

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net

@Short Stack asked where this should go. I reckon it should be here. Apologies if it's already been posted.

It's kind of interesting in that charges have not be laid for the taser and Yaniv is due in court December 5th. I.e. a four months after the arrest. The police also had a search warrant and we know that Yaniv's house was searched for a long time when he was not present and there was a guard on the door. After that he told the police someone had sent him CP, presumably because he knew the search would find some.
He hasn't been charged for the taser...BUT charged for other things?

On a side note....would there be any way one could pull up any & all civil cases he's filed? in the US it's public record.

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
He hasn't been charged for the taser...BUT charged for other things?
Yeah, I don't understand it either. But then I'm not Canadian and don't really understand their legal system. Maybe Dec 5th is the date at which charges will be filed? Or maybe the reporter is confused? Or maybe Yaniv misled them.

Edit: This article has its own thread by ace reporter and fine feline @WGkitty

Also Calgary Sun mentioned Yaniv in an editorial

First, Canadians have been blessed with the delightful and ongoing story of Jessica Yaniv, the B.C. transgender woman who has filed human rights complaints against those professional estheticians who refuse to wax her male genitalia.

With an accompanying sideshow of aggression and confrontation that seems to accompany Yaniv’s every move, this story has furrowed brows from coast to coast.

Quiet simply, it’s a ridiculous and frivolous complaint that is having a very nasty impact on those on the receiving end, who are just trying to make a living.

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
According to reddit, and Yaniv's own twitter, Yaniv's topless lolita swim meet (NO PARENTS ALLOWED TEE HEE) is going forward.

That event isn't youth oriented, and the Nelson people have yanked their mention off of FB due to Yaniv.

Mattress

kiwifarms.net
According to reddit, and Yaniv's own twitter, Yaniv's topless lolita swim meet (NO PARENTS ALLOWED TEE HEE) is going forward.

What continues to surprise me is why he posts 'love is love' alongside these posts.

Which looks like the worst possible move if you're trying not to look like a blatant pedo.

'Naked children' aren't usually problematic. In most of the contexts where children are usually naked.

Naked children around strange adults separated from parents, yeah, that's heading towards 'not ok.'

Posting 'love is love' next to an advert calling for naked children separated from their parents? That's pretty much outing yourself, yeah.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
What continues to surprise me is why he posts 'love is love' alongside these posts.

Which looks like the worst possible move if you're trying not to look like a blatant pedo.

'Naked children' aren't usually problematic. In most of the contexts where children are usually naked.

Naked children around strange adults separated from parents, yeah, that's heading towards 'not ok.'

Posting 'love is love' next to an advert calling for naked children separated from their parents? That's pretty much outing yourself, yeah.
Has he ever exhibited any form of self awareness?

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
His whole schtick seems to be to tell the world 'Hey everyone! I'm getting away with pedophilia!' as often and loudly as possible. As to why anyone would do that, I've got no idea.

One possibility occurred to me in the @RXG thread where the police ignored a report of him being a pedophile because 'he often boasts about that things that never happened'.

Great thinking, RCMP. If people keep shouting about how they're abusing kids, don't investigate credible reports of them abusing kids. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
His whole schtick seems to be to tell the world 'Hey everyone! I'm getting away with pedophilia!' as often and loudly as possible. As to why anyone would do that, I've got no idea.

One possibility occurred to me in the @RXG thread where the police ignored a report of him being a pedophile because 'he often brags about things he hasn't actually done'.

Great thinking, RCMP. If people keep shouting about how they're abusing kids, don't investigate credible reports of them abusing kids. Makes perfect sense.
He's most likely just spamming the love is love sthick as a 'transgender lesbian', not realizing how much of a tool and a pedo he appears to be in doing so.

Reactions: RE 374
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino