Megathread Yaniv in the News -

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His whole schtick seems to be to tell the world 'Hey everyone! I'm getting away with pedophilia!' as often and loudly as possible. As to why anyone would do that, I've got no idea.

One possibility occurred to me in the @RXG thread where the police ignored a report of him being a pedophile because 'he often boasts about that things that never happened'.

Great thinking, RCMP. If people keep shouting about how they're abusing kids, don't investigate credible reports of them abusing kids. Makes perfect sense.
To be fair to the RCMP, the only proof we have that that occured is a document Ryan drew up for Anna Slatz where he explains what happened in chronological order. He's pretty obviously a massive liar though so I'm not sure that happened the way he say it did. From that same document:

"I recieved information that would lead to his arrest"

Ok first of all, LOL, but these are the kind of grandiose lies this guy spews. He says there that Yaniv admitted it, but he later says that the whole reason he's on his mission against Anna Slatz is that none of the girls are underage and he can prove it.

But if I take that document as fact, he seriously thought he, a random nobody off the street, could just accept a confession from someone, hand it to the cops and that would lead to an arrest? The cops can't use that kind of evidence. He's not even a beat cop let alone an investigator. For the love of god, he's dumb AF but his ego wouldn't fit into an Olympic sized swimming pool.

Norman B. Normal

I really shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
According to reddit, and Yaniv's own twitter, Yaniv's topless lolita swim meet (NO PARENTS ALLOWED TEE HEE) is going forward.

That's a completely unrelated event put on by different people, seven hours away, with no youth focus. Yaniv just latched onto it in an effort to fool people into thinking he'd had a victory. In fact, the only thing he accomplished was apparently getting the Nelson event shut down through his newly declared association with it.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
To be fair to the RCMP, the only proof we have that that occured is a document Ryan drew up for Anna Slatz where he explains what happened in chronological order. He's pretty obviously a massive liar though so I'm not sure that happened the way he say it did. From that same document:

Ok first of all, LOL, but these are the kind of grandiose lies this guy spews. He says there that Yaniv admitted it, but he later says that the whole reason he's on his mission against Anna Slatz is that none of the girls are underage and he can prove it.

But if I take that document as fact, he seriously thought he, a random nobody off the street, could just accept a confession from someone, hand it to the cops and that would lead to an arrest? The cops can't use that kind of evidence. He's not even a beat cop let alone an investigator. For the love of god, he's dumb AF but his ego wouldn't fit into an Olympic sized swimming pool.
In this case, it's clear the cops think both JY and Ryan Gordon are unreliable based on Gordon's chronology to Anna and @WGkitty hearing the cops themselves try to calm down Miriam by saying themselves that JY lies. It is clear from Gordon's own words that RCMP didn't want to bring him on as an informant over RG's perceived own MH issues. But still, even chronic liars tell the truth sometimes. If JY is actually on tape confessing to sexually luring underage girls, they should responsibly look into it.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net

Yeah, that's how I read that RCMP comment, too.

Out of the blue, they've got some sketchy statie on the phone saying Yaniv's confessed crimes to him and expecting immediate cinematic law enforcement action. The RCMP sanely responds, "Let's hear what he said then."

But the RCMP doesn't want 10 gigs of potential malware, so they tell Gordon to supply the relevant snips of his 40 hours of phone conversations with Yaniv.

The snips will show the RCMP what Gordon could actually testify to were enough evidence to come together to prosecute Yaniv. Gordon is picturing himself as Pedo Slayer, cape and all, but he's actually just another potential witness against Yaniv.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's how I read that RCMP comment, too.

Out of the blue, they've got some sketchy statie on the phone saying Yaniv's confessed crimes to him and expecting immediate cinematic law enforcement action. The RCMP sanely responds, "Let's hear what he said then."

But the RCMP doesn't want 10 gigs of potential malware, so they tell Gordon to supply the relevant snips of his 40 hours of phone conversations with Yaniv.

The snips will show the RCMP what Gordon could actually testify to were enough evidence to come together to prosecute Yaniv. Gordon is picturing himself as Pedo Slayer, cape and all, but he's actually just another potential witness against Yaniv.
In addition, I'm not even sure the police would want to use any evidence he collected anyway. He's clearly unhinged and has no idea how any of this works. I'm not even remotely a lawyer and even I can think of numerous reasons a decent defense attorney might argue any evidence he provided should be inadmissible in court - which is the ultimate goal. Getting him arrested is absolutely pointless if it's done on evidence that will just be thrown out when he goes to court, ensuring none of the charges stick.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In this case, it's clear the cops think both JY and Ryan Gordon are unreliable based on Gordon's chronology to Anna and @WGkitty hearing the cops themselves try to calm down Miriam by saying themselves that JY lies. It is clear from Gordon's own words that RCMP didn't want to bring him on as an informant over RG's perceived own MH issues. But still, even chronic liars tell the truth sometimes. If JY is actually on tape confessing to sexually luring underage girls, they should responsibly look into it.
For people wondering the context of that conversation it's when JY got MY removed from the building. It was a while ago but I remember her saying something along the lines of how JY needs her in the building for medical problems and the RCMP responded by saying that JY lies to get reactions out of Miriam and that she needs to calm down. Really entertaining to watch a grown woman have a meltdown.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
In the states if someone's already been charged with a crime, & peeps may have other info on the perp, they do best by going to the DA that has the case & not the Cops...... The DA can then hand it back to the Cops for further investigation.

Has ryan mentioned anything about the DA?

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
In the states if someone's already been charged with a crime, & peeps may have other info on the perp, they do best by going to the DA that has the case & not the Cops...... The DA can then hand it back to the Cops for further investigation.

Has ryan mentioned anything about the DA?
Nope. There's no indication that Yaniv's been charged with any sort of sexual offenses, either.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Nope. There's no indication that Yaniv's been charged with any sort of sexual offenses, either.
He has a court date Dec 5th tho...so there should be a prosecute involved correct?...We had a bully here, he had been charged with DV & a bunch of people came forward with threats he had sent them. These were all presented to the DA to show just how much of a threat he was. Forgive me tho, as I'm not that familiar with the Canadian legal system.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
He has a court date Dec 5th tho...so there should be a prosecute involved correct?...We had a bully here, he had been charged with DV & a bunch of people came forward with threats he had sent them. These were all presented to the DA to show just how much of a threat he was. Forgive me tho, as I'm not that familiar with the Canadian legal system.
That would be the Crown Prosecutor here, but if there has been no charges of sexual misconduct, I dont think evidence delivered around the RCMP to the Crown would do any good. At most they'd send it to the RCMP to see if there was anything to this that could lead to an invesigation and charges, which already happened.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
That's the weapons charges.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I have to say something really, really strange about the weapons charge, 2fold:

1. Yaniv was not given an actual charge to accompany the court summons we now know to be hearing in the Courts on Dec 5.
2. Yaniv's court date does not appear on the BC Criminal Courts listing or search. It should have been listed by this last Monday.
Does BC have a court diversion program? First-timers on non-violent charges get routed around a formal criminal proceeding if they're contrite and get counseling, do community service, or some such?

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Does BC have a court diversion program? First-timers on non-violent charges get routed around a formal criminal proceeding if they're contrite and get counseling, do community service, or some such?
I guess no charges were filed in the cane beatdown?

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
1. Yaniv was not given an actual charge to accompany the court summons we now know to be hearing in the Courts on Dec 5.
I guess no charges were filed in the cane beatdown?
I guess what we're all hoping for is that the hearing on Dec 5th will cover more than the taser, namely the child luring and/or the cane beatdown.

However this being Canada and him being a protected class I've got a horrible feeling he's going to get charged only with the taser possession and the courts will find him a couple of hundred bucks and send him on his way.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I guess what we're all hoping for is that the hearing on Dec 5th will cover more than the taser, namely the child luring and/or the cane beatdown.

However this being Canada and him being a protected class I've got a horrible feeling he's going to get charged only with the taser possession and the courts will find him a couple of hundred bucks and send him on his way.
Except that's how it would go in the States as well. "Protected class" doesn't enter into it. What does enter into it is that he's a first-time offender and the offenses he was arrested for were non-violent.

They're going to pursue the matter stemming from his arrest and not just toss in unrelated charges. Maybe the drama on the Farms makes possessing (not using, just possessing) a couple of stun guns and a couple of cans of spray seem like grave criminal offenses, but they're not. The sentence will be light even if he doesn't bargain or get into a pre-trial diversion program.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Except that's how it would go in the States as well. "Protected class" doesn't enter into it. What does enter into it is that he's a first-time offender and the offenses he was arrested for were non-violent.
I think in the States he'd be charged with assault for the cane attack and child luring or whatever the US equivalent is for the conversations with minors and CP possession which he's admitted to at which point he'd be sent to prison and raped and killed.

Maybe I've got too much confidence in the US system though.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to say something really, really strange about the weapons charge, 2fold:

2. Yaniv's court date does not appear on the BC Criminal Courts listing or search. It should have been listed by this last Monday.
My theory on this, when he was released the day he was arrested he would have received an appearance notice or summons, no? Sorry I've never been arrested so not sure how that part works. If he did receive his summons that day it is probably because they weren't sure with how many counts to charge him on. Bear spray isn't illegal here, but if he intended to use it on humans then it is illegal. They probably needed to investigate if Yaniv ever goes into the back country and has any legit reason to have bear spray. Charges might be formally given to him on his initial appearance?

Where are you seeing court listings going that far forward? I can only see them for the next day.

basilthebear

kiwifarms.net
My theory on this, when he was released the day he was arrested he would have received an appearance notice or summons, no? Sorry I've never been arrested so not sure how that part works. If he did receive his summons that day it is probably because they weren't sure with how many counts to charge him on. Bear spray isn't illegal here, but if he intended to use it on humans then it is illegal. They probably needed to investigate if Yaniv ever goes into the back country and has any legit reason to have bear spray. Charges might be formally given to him on his initial appearance?

Where are you seeing court listings going that far forward? I can only see them for the next day.
He is going to be fined $250 and given community service which is what in Canada?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino