Megathread Yaniv in the News -

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is going to be fined $250 and given community service which is what in Canada?
Oh he is for sure receiving a slap on the wrist as far as punishment goes but I don't think he'll get away without having a criminal record with a "felony" on there. I mean having a criminal record does really screw you over for quite a bit that he wasn't already screwed over for.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I think in the States he'd be charged with assault for the cane attack and child luring or whatever the US equivalent is for the conversations with minors and CP possession which he's admitted to at which point he'd be sent to prison and raped and killed.

Maybe I've got too much confidence in the US system though.
But we know the investigation into sexual offenses is proceeding separately, as it should. That takes specialized personnel and a different kind of inquiry.

Whether the confrontations with Menzies resulted in charges doesn't seem to be known, but since Menzies hasn't commented on it or stated that he was injured, the officers on the scene may have told everybody to just leave each other alone - not an unusual tack in the U.S., either. If the police did charge Yaniv in that incident, prosecutors would handle that case separately from the unrelated weapons charges.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
But we know the investigation into sexual offenses is proceeding separately, as it should. That takes specialized personnel and a different kind of inquiry.

Whether the confrontations with Menzies resulted in charges doesn't seem to be known, but since Menzies hasn't commented on it or stated that he was injured, the officers on the scene may have told everybody to just leave each other alone - not an unusual tack in the U.S., either. If the police did charge Yaniv in that incident, prosecutors would handle that case separately from the unrelated weapons charges.
In the states tho the one assaulted generally has the right to press charges.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In the states tho the one assaulted generally has the right to press charges.
You don't have the right to anything. It's the state that chooses to prosecute and if it doesn't, you can usually do absolutely nothing about it other than sue (a few states have exceptions where you can personally file some kinds of criminal charges).

Great Dane

Not to be confused with the Lesser Dane
kiwifarms.net

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
The American Bazaar reports on Yaniv's Sikh message.

Oh please let Yaniv be the "bridge" that shows the intolerance in the LGBTQIA++++ "community". This article that puts "white supremacy" in the same sentence as "alphabet advocate" needs to trend.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The American Bazaar reports on Yaniv's Sikh message.

The fuckers are still calling him a "human rights activist" though, which is ludicrous. He's just a child molester on the prowl who harasses minority women with vexatious legal actions.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
The fuckers are still calling him a "human rights activist" though, which is ludicrous. He's just a child molester on the prowl who harasses minority women with vexatious legal actions.
The article is pretty damning though

On her Twitter account, British Columbia-based LGBTQ advocate Jessica Yaniv describes herself as “One proud Lesbian. I’ll never give up fighting for human rights equality.” But on Thursday, the activist got pulled up on social media for an action that totally defied her stand on human rights.

Sikh activist Simran Jeet Singh posted a picture on his Twitter On Thursday night, which showed a screen shot of Yaniv’s post about an elderly Sikh guy seated next to her. “The man who appears to be sitting in a public place minding his business was captured in a picture by Yaniv, who then sent… a racist message calling out the man with the F word, just because he wore a turban.”

Yaniv’s racist post confirms a deep-seated hatred for brown skin, turban, or beards among a growing tribe of white supremacists.

However, soon as the post went viral, Twitter users were sure to call out Yaniv and tell her a thing or two about human rights and equality. Simran Jeet Singh wrote on his Twitter: “We need to be firm and clear about standing against racism. But we also need to cut the cycle of hate. Please be humane in your responses to @trustednerd.”

Another Sikh activist and lawyer, Jo Kaur, shared the post on her Twitter and wrote: “A self-identified “LGBTQIA+ & Human Rights Advocate/Social Justice Warrior” spewed racism against a turbaned Sikh man & posted it online. Called him a “turban fucker.” It’s not just conservatives who are bigoted against Sikhs and other religious minorities/brown folk.

Trans woman Yaniv is not new to controversy. Yaniv, who went by the name Jonathan, in the past had filed 16 human rights complaints against estheticians in the Vancouver area. She had alleged that these places refused to give her a Brazilian bikini wax because of her appearance.

It has been alleged that most of the places she targeted were run by immigrants, who refused her as they did not service men. Many allege that she purposely targeted such places. She was also accused of indecent encounters with underage girls.
They're calling him a white supremacist, racist, pedophile and racially motivated vexatious litigant.

I mean shit, even Sargon didn't get characterised as badly as that.

I think at this point the media are basically saying it's OK to milkshake him and shut down his events.

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
The "human rights activist" part was quoting a tweet from a Sikh activist. That said:

“A self-identified “LGBTQIA+ & Human Rights Advocate/Social Justice Warrior” spewed racism against a turbaned Sikh man & posted it online. "

I wouldn't say that was supporting the idea that Yaniv is a "human rights activist". Quite the opposite.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
The article is pretty damning though

They're calling him a white supremacist, racist, pedophile and racially motivated vexatious litigant.

I mean shit, even Sargon didn't get characterised as badly as that.

I think at this point the media are basically saying it's OK to milkshake him and shut down his events.
If ANYONE with a smaller oppression stack so much as drips milkshake on him, it will be a hate crime and he will be the darling of rainbow pride again.

Look at some of the absolute psychopaths in the UK who get contacted to provide diversity coaching and sit on government committees.

Touch one chemically destroyed hair on that gelatinous potato-mold head and we've got our latest trans victim of hate crime.

If you have gayops inclined acquaintances, spread that message liberally, because this can all still go the other way. Devyn Cousineau and the RCMP are desperately waiting for someone they can link to "alt right" to do something exceptional and give them free pass to NOT sanction this princess.

The SJWs don't want Yaniv to be true. They want yaniv to be the precious victim of cryptofascists.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Short Stack posted this in the general thread Gender: Why “Self-Identification” Is Not Enough in the general thread and I just wanted to archive it for posterity, given that this calls JY out by name and there's a tendency for stuff to oddly get wiped ASAP.

View attachment 920106
This is a pretty good article. My favorite part about it is that it's on Psychology Today, everyone's favorite fake mental illness citation website. Next time a troon cites this website as a authority, go ahead and cite this article right back at them. Excellent TERF propaganda.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
This is a pretty good article. My favorite part about it is that it's on Psychology Today, everyone's favorite fake mental illness citation website. Next time a troon cites this website as a authority, go ahead and cite this article right back at them. Excellent TERF propaganda.
Yup....read in waiting rooms across the US...It is good tho in that it calls him out on most all known transgressions,
starting with "wax my balls..."
Engaging mid-teen girls in sexualized chat. "
Tampons from little girls.
Taking pics in womens restrooms.
The taser.

Notice the writer uses jonnys feminine name in the beginning & no pronouns for him after that

& written by a phd...one of jonny's peers

I PRAY jonny responds to this

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
I don't think any TERF is going to support this article if they read through it considering how the author spends several paragraphs emphasizing how if trans people put in the effort and behave accordingly, then they should be considered trans and their preferred gender.

Unless you're being facetious in which case oops I'm autistic.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino