Megathread Yaniv in the News -

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think any TERF is going to support this article if they read through it considering how the author spends several paragraphs emphasizing how if trans people put in the effort and behave accordingly, then they should be considered trans and their preferred gender.

Unless you're being facetious in which case oops I'm autistic.
TERFs are named by trannies though. They don't self-identify except ironically. Hell, I only said it just now ironically. I'm pretty sure the troon terf judges will consider this troonphobia af. Very terfy article.

Norman B. Normal

I really shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Arrgh, this article comes so close but falls short of the mark. This paragraph comes closest to winning:
If we want to embrace the concept of malleable genders, we cannot do so at the expense of sex. Instead, we must have a public discussion about the types of situations in which gender matters and the types of situations in which sex matters. For example, gender matters in the arena of social expression, when we are speaking of a person’s social identity in relation to others. Sex matters in situations when the anatomy and biology of the person make a difference. This happens in situations involving Brazilian waxing, athletic competitions, and – for many people -- locker rooms and bathrooms. It should be possible for people of good to find ways to resolve such issues – but doing so would require some acknowledgement that gender and sex matter in different ways in different social situations.
But it never touches on the biggest problem with self-identification, which is that it's ultimately self-defeating. If the only distinguishing characteristic of a woman is identifying as one, then genders themselves are reduced to meaningless labels, like being fans of one sports team or another. But if genders are just labels, then why should any of us feel obligated to respect your goddamn pronouns? To say nothing of letting troon pervs shower with women, or letting big hulking goons dominate women's athletics. And just like that, we're back to segregating by biological sex, and all the gains TRAs have won over the past few decades are wiped out. Congratulations. And most of us were largely willing to humor old-school transsexuals until the movement got taken over by anime-crazed autogyno freaks.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
More coverage. Lede is of the "turban fucker" IG, but touches on the weapons and pedo.

ETA, lolcow.farm thread about Jon.

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Englishman offers Jessica Yaniv a free wax from a licensed provider using female waxing techniques.

copypasta

This is a real offer by the way, transport not included. One family member is a fully trained and licenced genital waxing operative – a somewhat clumsy construction there but we’re not sure what the correct legal description is.

There are two provisos. This offer is open – and again, entirely free, including labour, supplies and taxes – only and when Jessica Yaniv presents herself at the correct location in Southern England. Only for the reason that that’s where the family member lives and practices. The second is that what will be given is exactly what is being demanded – a full Brazilian wax treatment just as designed and given to women. For that is the claim being made, that Yaniv is indeed female and thus should have access to exactly those same beauty treatments, from the same suppliers, that women can access.

We’re not just willing to make this offer we’re absolutely delighted to in fact. Because there’s something we’ve not seen mentioned in the debate about this.

There are, you see, two different sets of waxes to be used. One, which makes contact with the skin, which therefore takes off the top skin layer and also the hair. This is used exclusively upon women. The other, which makes contact only with the hair, pulls that out and does not take off that top layer of skin.

When dealing with the scrotal sack this is an important difference in method. For it is actually possible to rip the scrotal sack itself if using the female designed wax on a male.

So, our offer is that given Jessica’s insistence that she is indeed female in every manner we will treat her, buckshee and free, to a Brazilian wax for a female.

And good luck to her say we.

This all originating in this:

The Canadian human-rights litigant formerly known as Jonathan Yaniv—a trans woman who now goes by the name Jessica, but whom we will refer to simply as “JY”—is a unique figure among those who follow the debate over transgender rights. In 2018, this self-described “global internet personality” and “social justice warrior” contacted numerous Vancouver-area aestheticians seeking Brazilian-wax services—a process Wikipedia describes as “the removal of all pubic hair from the [female] pelvic region, vulva, labia, perineum and anus, while sometimes leaving a thin strip of hair on the mons pubis.” As reported by Joseph Brean in Canada’s National Post, JY seems to have sometimes used the name “Jonathan” when first making contact (an act of self-“deadnaming,” as it were), revealing only later in the conversations that the “Brazilian” in question would be performed on a client who is legally a woman, albeit a woman who has a penis and testicles. Predictably, some of the aestheticians indicated that they either didn’t have the expertise to perform their trade on such a client, or resisted the idea of having a male-bodied individual in their work area (which may also be their home, with children on premises)—at which point JY responded with human-rights complaints.
Or as we might put it, we’ve your human rights just here laddie. Come’n get ’em.
Cross-posted @Short Stack contribution to the BCHRT thread. This news source is a longstanding mainstream newspaper.

web.archive.org

Why complaints such as Jessica Yaniv's should be handled by the courts, not human rights tribunals
Howard Levitt: Court would be gatekeeper for frivolous complaints that are making Canada a human rights laughingstock
web.archive.org
web.archive.org
http://archive.li/SkvEv

ETA: Vancouver Sun, also part of PostMedia, has run the same story. https://vancouversun.com/legal-post/why-complaints-such-as-jessica-yanivs-should-be-handled-by-the-courts-not-human-rights-tribunals/wcm/ef4012b9-74c3-4b53-b9db-4906e4020059?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1567623799

And here https://timesofmiddleeast.com/why-grievances-this-kind-of-as-jessica-yanivs-really-should-be-dealt-with-by-the-courts-not-human-rights-tribunals/

And here https://business.financialpost.com/legal-post/why-complaints-such-as-jessica-yanivs-should-be-handled-by-the-courts-not-human-rights-tribunals?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1567622298

------------------

This next article from evil.news, about @JRumpel3 and JY http://archive.li/RoAIa says this:

While Rumpel had recently posted screenshots of these and other obscene interactions with Yaniv to her Twitter account as evidence, these tweets have since been removed. It’s unknown whether Yaniv removed these posts herself, of her own volition, or whether they were removed for her by the tech gods at Twitter, or possibly because Yaniv threatened a lawsuit, as “she” has been known to do.
I went back through JR's Twitter and the Elmo video and other screenshot evidence is still there, but she posted a lot of the latter. @JRumpel3 can you say whether Twitter did request removal of any JY content?

Last edited:

Knowing Partridge

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190907-090434_Facebook.jpg

Recent comment on the Province's re-posting (last night) of the Howard Levitt story.

If true, rare insight to Yaniv's youth.

No idea how to archive a Fb comment? Does this really go here?

Englishman offers Jessica Yaniv a free wax from a licensed provider using female waxing techniques.

copypasta

Cross-posted @Short Stack contribution to the BCHRT thread. This news source is a longstanding mainstream newspaper.

web.archive.org

Why complaints such as Jessica Yaniv's should be handled by the courts, not human rights tribunals
Howard Levitt: Court would be gatekeeper for frivolous complaints that are making Canada a human rights laughingstock
web.archive.org
web.archive.org
http://archive.li/SkvEv

ETA: Vancouver Sun, also part of PostMedia, has run the same story. https://vancouversun.com/legal-post/why-complaints-such-as-jessica-yanivs-should-be-handled-by-the-courts-not-human-rights-tribunals/wcm/ef4012b9-74c3-4b53-b9db-4906e4020059?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1567623799

And here https://timesofmiddleeast.com/why-grievances-this-kind-of-as-jessica-yanivs-really-should-be-dealt-with-by-the-courts-not-human-rights-tribunals/

And here https://business.financialpost.com/legal-post/why-complaints-such-as-jessica-yanivs-should-be-handled-by-the-courts-not-human-rights-tribunals?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1567622298

------------------

This next article from evil.news, about @JRumpel3 and JY http://archive.li/RoAIa says this:

I went back through JR's Twitter and the Elmo video and other screenshot evidence is still there, but she posted a lot of the latter. @JRumpel3 can you say whether Twitter did request removal of any JY content?

Knowing Partridge

kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Zeebie

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Seems to be true you can't. Can't pull a link from the comment and my attempt to archive the article itself resulted in this. Not helpful, sorry.

This is a great find @Knowing Partridge. I looked up that poster's profile and it just seems like a normie unshielded account with family pictures etc. I looked up Jessie Lee Elementary and it does exist https://www.surreyschools.ca/schools/jessie/Pages/default.aspx

JY's history before 2008 has been a black hole, with no one speaking out about his childhood/adolescence except for the BCHRT testimony that said he was in some sped classes. He's lived his whole life in that one area, and now those he inflicted himself on in actual childhood have come out to speak about him.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
This is a great find @Knowing Partridge. I looked up that poster's profile and it just seems like a normie unshielded account with family pictures etc. I looked up Jessie Lee Elementary and it does exist https://www.surreyschools.ca/schools/jessie/Pages/default.aspx

JY's history before 2008 has been a black hole, with no one speaking out about his childhood/adolescence except for the BCHRT testimony that said he was in some sped classes. He's lived his whole life in that one area, and now those he inflicted himself on in actual childhood have come out to speak about him.
Would @Sookie know anything before that date? The other that the National Sex Day stuff the earliest I could find was the the MSN messages.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Would @Sookie know anything before that date? The other that the National Sex Day stuff the earliest I could find was the the MSN messages.
No, I'm not familiar with anything Yaniv did before they lived in Greenside. If he went to Jessie Lee it would make sense that he would have gone to one of the White Rock/South Surrey High Schools. Either Earl Marriot or Semiahmoo Secondary.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
No, I'm not familiar with anything Yaniv did before they lived in Greenside. If he went to Jessie Lee it would make sense that he would have gone to one of the White Rock/South Surrey High Schools. Either Earl Marriot or Semiahmoo Secondary.
He went to Simiahmoo. By the time you first met him (2007-2008), he would have been 20-21. Lots of people that age live with their folks, but by 24 or so a lot of them are just coming home to live at the homestead. Did JY bring any friends around in that nine years? Was there ever evidence he had any IRL friends other than his parents?

Reactions: WGkitty and Zeebie

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
He went to Simiahmoo. By the time you first met him (2007-2008), he would have been 20-21. Lots of people that age live with their folks, but by 24 or so a lot of them are just coming home to live at the homestead. Did JY bring any friends around in that nine years? Was there ever evidence he had any IRL friends other than his parents?
Not a one that I know of. He was always with his mommy. I truly believe there are no friends. He came with his mommy to all the strata meetings as well as all the AGM'S. Owners in Greenside couldn't stand them. If they are thinking about returning, my advice would be not to. No one wants them in Greenside. Especially the residents with the 10-13 year old girls. His mommy was the one who got him the job at the Greenside pool

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Not a one that I know of. He was always with his mommy. I truly believe there are no friends. He came with his mommy to all the strata meetings as well as all the AGM'S. Owners in Greenside couldn't stand them. If they are thinking about returning, my advice would be not to. No one wants them in Greenside. Especially the residents with the 10-13 year old girls. His mommy was the one who got him the job at the Greenside pool
So what I don't understand is how any Greenside neighbor kept ties close enough to Miriam to tolerate her knocking on their doors three, four years later on behalf of her kid who was already an adult when the Yanivs moved in...and someone actually went? Speculation welcome, but why would anyone be friends with JY/MY after they no longer had to live adjacent?

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
So what I don't understand is how any Greenside neighbor kept ties close enough to Miriam to tolerate her knocking on their doors three, four years later on behalf of her kid who was already an adult when the Yanivs moved in...and someone actually went? Speculation welcome, but why would anyone be friends with JY/MY after they no longer had to live adjacent?
People drew straws to decide who got the unfortunate honour of being the community's watchful eye?

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net

Yaniv attended several schools; I came across this info in one of his old accounts. Let me see if I can find my notes.

ETA: Ok! I found these while digging through Jon’s google maps reviews.

E12E9B94-B5E4-4829-8D76-5A2414D7C27E.jpeg
FC264622-911F-4911-B37A-F9B820B486E0.jpeg
058F308B-3225-41EB-A0DE-94EDA9E97F30.jpeg

So the last one could just be a random spam review, there’s nothing personal in it just typical Yaniverish.

But the other two, one he admits to attending, sound like schools he was enrolled in.

If Jeff’s post is accurate, Jon attended Jessie Lee for some of elementary school. It sounds like at some point either before or after that he was at Latimer Road— I’m guessing after from Jeff’s “first half” comment. Latimer and Jessie Lee are both K-7.

Jon says he went to Clayton Heights Secondary for a month. Ultimately he graduated from Semiahmoo Secondary. Both of those school are 8-12. So that’s four schools.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 927103

Recent comment on the Province's re-posting (last night) of the Howard Levitt story.

If true, rare insight to Yaniv's youth.
Oh this is fucking GOLD!! Jonny smartypants, the 'Trusted Nerd' of 'JY Knows it' IT consultancy (who can't install a DSL modem without fucking it up and getting fired) was a fucking aspie complete with 'tard wrangler as a kid! :story:

Holy snappin asscrackers, this cow just keeps on delivering the grade-A tard cum, bucket after bucket, day after day!

I feel almost in the post-coital relax space right now after laughing so long reading this post and imagining a fat little baby troon in a pink tutu grabbing his gold-painted plastic trophy and running laps around the other kids desks waving it at them while babbling assorted autistic phrases. 😂

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino