Megathread Yaniv in the News -

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
So rather than being just determinedly oblivious, Miriam actually facilitates his predation. Sickening.
If you look back at the Keean rebel video (the one where they end up blocking his car), at the beginning you see JY seemingly exercising restraint before MY starts in on the reporter.

And with the Menzies video, too, you see JY doing what any infamous person would do--he leaves as quickly as he can and gets behind a locked door. It's only after Mommy was on board that both went out with JY caning the reporter.

She is absolutely facilitating him, and it has escalated recently. It's been said, but I hope that dog they have (it is about 8-9 now) develops cancer or some condition that theoretically is treatable with high tens or even low hundred thousands of vet care that she'll throw her money and hopefully some attention at. And I say that as a dog person, but protecting humans is more important. As long as JY has mommy's undivided attention/money as he now does, the more likely he will escalate and hurt more humans.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
This is a great find @Knowing Partridge. I looked up that poster's profile and it just seems like a normie unshielded account with family pictures etc. I looked up Jessie Lee Elementary and it does exist https://www.surreyschools.ca/schools/jessie/Pages/default.aspx

JY's history before 2008 has been a black hole, with no one speaking out about his childhood/adolescence except for the BCHRT testimony that said he was in some sped classes. He's lived his whole life in that one area, and now those he inflicted himself on in actual childhood have come out to speak about him.
JY posed for us in front of said school. I’m pretty sure this is in the mega thread.

1F3FC3AB-1B51-4B23-BF07-D1AAA8EE63F1.jpeg

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
So what I don't understand is how any Greenside neighbor kept ties close enough to Miriam to tolerate her knocking on their doors three, four years later on behalf of her kid who was already an adult when the Yanivs moved in...and someone actually went? Speculation welcome, but why would anyone be friends with JY/MY after they no longer had to live adjacent?
From what I understand...the direct neighbours said no, but a person who was just moving in as they were moving out, and barely knew them (who really didn't know what a nightmare they were and are) said yes...basically for the free meal from what I understand. Mariam, truly does not understand the intense hatred that people have for her and her son.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
From what I understand...the direct neighbours said no, but a person who was just moving in as they were moving out, and barely knew them (who really didn't know what a nightmare they were and are) said yes...basically for the free meal from what I understand. Mariam, truly does not understand the intense hatred that people have for her and her son.
They have this white poodle-maltese mix that shows up in Jon's instagram back to about 2013 when he was living at Greenside. Wasn't this the dog that Jon said got poisoned with pot brownies from someone else?

What's the dog's name?

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
They have this white poodle-maltese mix that shows up in Jon's instagram back to about 2013 when he was living at Greenside. Wasn't this the dog that Jon said got poisoned with pot brownies from someone else?

What's the dog's name?
I don't have a clue. I've never seen the dog. I know it exists, but it was never with him when I saw him. Iu

What's the dog's name?
I have no idea. We weren't friends. When I was in the same place as him and his mom the dog wasn't there. The lie he told about the dog was probably in 2016 I think. No one believed his BS about the dog being poisoned. It was fairly soon after that "incident" that Mariam listed the unit. Is this a test?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Pink News makes fun of Blaire White tweet about Yaniv, calling it "bigoted." (archive returns a blank for the content, here's the link https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/09/07/trans-people-on-twitter-have-turned-a-bigoted-tweet-into-a-hilarious-meme/)

BW was not amused.

View attachment 927783
The Post Millennial defends Blaire, throws shade on Yaniv. No, this author isn't @yesthatanna

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Okay, all you speds who claimed Jonathan was lying about being in a documentary, here it is.
I wouldn't call it a documentary so much as a lulzy recap of Jonnyboy's exceptional and perverted history of failure from his first real presence on the web until the most recent shitshows, plus she has some nice moments of snark and some dead on audio samples during transitions.

8/10 would watch and laugh with again.

Last edited:
Reactions: wabbits

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't call it a documentary so much as a lulzy recap of Jonnyboy's exceptional and perverted history of failure from his first real presence on the web until the most recent shitshows, plus she has some nice moments of snark and some dead on audio samples during transitions.
I find her voice soothing compared to the male autists who cover drama and there's not really any new Yaniv drama until he gets sent to prison for child abuse and bashed for being a chomo, or goof or whatever the gay Canadian prison slang for pedo is. So her video is sort of like methadone to tide us over until the high-grade skag that is that news arrives.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino