Megathread Yaniv in the News -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
Argentina wrote about Yaniv.
Google Translate does a decent job.

Canada: A transgender LAWYER wants to make (legally force) obgyng treat women without women genitalia.

The article references the WaxMyBalls case but otherwise stays "neutral". It implies that Johnny Boy still has a dick, which we all know he has.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Argentina wrote about Yaniv.
Google Translate does a decent job.

Canada: A transgender LAWYER wants to make (legally force) obgyng treat women without women genitalia.

The article references the WaxMyBalls case but otherwise stays "neutral". It implies that Johnny Boy still has a dick, which we all know he has.
Journalist and activist grind my gears and now we have lawyer? I'll put it down to 'lost in translation'.

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Journalist and activist grind my gears and now we have lawyer? I'll put it down to 'lost in translation'.
I'm hoping it really means litigant.

I can imagine Miriam telling strangers that once her son grows up he's going to be a lawyer and then just sort of tailing off and looking really sad.
Yaniv is every Trump's Chosen mother's worst nightmare.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost

I think John Southern was arrested, not Donald because people tweeted a "Jonathan " was taken in. But JS was with Donny, and no one has made contact with Donald so maybe both?

wabbits

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
Breitbart reports that both Keean and Anna are locked out of twatter because of Yaniv.

Lifesite news is also blocked because of reporting gynogate.

It's been pretty quiet, no tweets lately. Maybe gynogate is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Lifesite news is also blocked because of reporting gynogate.

It's been pretty quiet, no tweets lately. Maybe gynogate is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.
He's undoubtedly sending them a DMCA takedown right now for his sexxay copyrighted photo. Rebel will probably be fine with their using a pink cane shot instead.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
Jessica Yaniv accused of masturbating to underage teens on video

In yet another bizarre twist in the saga of Jessica Yaniv, numerous teenagers have come forward with allegations that Yaniv masturbated to them.

Blaire White, YouTuber and The Post Millennial columnist, released a video highlighting the entire situation.

She says that YouTuber “READY TO GLARE” reached out to White on Instagram where she mentioned how she got to know that a few teenagers are on a private Skype group chat with Yaniv.

According to those teenagers, Yaniv went on a video call with them and started pleasuring herself while moaning Blaire White’s name.

Thereafter, about two days later, White received a Snapchat from a 15-year old fan of hers alleging the same thing happened to her; Yaniv masturbated on video to her while moaning White’s name.

Blaire White unequivocably asked her fans, some of whom are teenagers, to stop honeypotting—trying to lure a person into saying or doing evil things —Jessica Yaniv.

She says she doesn’t want her supporters to risk their lives with a predator just to take revenge on Yaniv, who doxxed Blaire White previously.

While White did express her desire to see Yaniv in prison, which becomes more likely now that she was brought to court on charges of keeping illegal weapons in her possession, she also expressed that she didn’t want to see her fans go on a spree of vigilante justice.

Yaniv was sent to court because she revealed a taser on a live stream she did with White on her channel. She could face up to six months in prison.

Yaniv, in a now-deleted tweet, also recently went to a gynecologist to get herself checked even though she, as trans female, still has male genitalia.

Blaire White

@MsBlaireWhite

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/1201902484869898240
Replying to @trustednerd @cpsbc_ca

You don't go to a gynaecologist if you don't have a vagina. You don't go to a repair shop if you don't have a car.

Stop trying to fucking bully people into touching your privates.

8:34 AM - Dec 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

4,176 people are talking about this

wabbits

kiwifarms.net

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
OMFG. Archived for the delight of posterity:

And a fucking huge screen shot, too, in case archive.li goes away.
I listened to an eminent scientific researcher completely scoff at "pink-blue brain" theory, literally waved her hand away, said it was something psychologists wouldn't let go. It was barely a speed bump in neuroscience, having moved far beyond the theory.

The SJW in the room turned red. Then asked a question about getting "whiteness" out of science.

I think the SJW was the only person in the room who regretted attending that lecture.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
I listened to an eminent scientific researcher completely scoff at "pink-blue brain" theory, literally waved her hand away, said it was something psychologists wouldn't let go. It was barely a speed bump in neuroscience, having moved far beyond the theory.

The SJW in the room turned red. Then asked a question about getting "whiteness" out of science.

I think the SJW was the only person in the room who regretted attending that lecture.
How did the researcher respond to the whypeepo question?

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
The perfect response would have been "There's no 'whiteness' in science, there's science."
It was also perfect.

paraphrased--
"you know, I'm over here working with this gender stuff. I came here to talk about that, and there's still a lot of work to do. That's my area, my focus."

The unsaid "so feel free to get off your white ass and put out this kind of life's work on that whiteness thing, if you feel strongly about it" was just fucking delicious.

Tags
None