Megathread Yaniv in the News -

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
I'm 100% positive that someone at Global News and/or the courts got their wires crossed. The BC justice website gets updated very regularly and I would have expected to see the February 10th date simply struck from the record and an entry updated with final disposition. If those charges had been dropped or dismissed Yaniv and their ego would be gloating all over Twitter with an "I told you so" moment had this actually been true. Someone made a mistake, I'm absolutely sure of it.
Would seem awful convenient too given the hubbub over his attacking Keean.

C4605

kiwifarms.net
Almost certainly a mistake. Global is a big company and someone probably got their wires crossed.

the two major newspapers in Quebec this week: La Presse published“ Jean Charest is confirmed running for leader of Federa Conservatives” about twenty minutes before Ici Radio Canada confirmés he wasn’t running.

Our low journalistic standards are just one of many means by which we get our love of apologies.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Global News is a solid news organization. If they're reporting the charges were dropped, you can wager that they were. I'm curious why, but I wonder if the issue goes to the warrant and probable cause. Does an egoist showing off on social media constitute probable cause for a warrant? Given that everyone is 6'2" and has an 8" dick online, I'm thinking that there may be a precedent that online bravado does not give police probable cause to raid a home. The standards for privacy in a home are pretty high here in Canada.

All that said. How has JV kept his mouth shut about this? If the charges were dropped, why did he go ballistic on Bexte? Does this change JV's calculus for the assault charges? So many questions.
The warrant wasn't for showing off, it was for possessing an illegal weapon.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
The warrant wasn't for showing off, it was for possessing an illegal weapon.
Ah.. I'll try to dumb this down.

Here, in order to enter Yaniv's home and look for prohibited weapons (the ones he showed off in the video) police need a search warrant. To get a search warrant, police need to demonstrate a cause for the search... if later that cause was invalid due to case law, any findings from that search are also thrown out.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but it could explain why charges may have been dropped.

Does that make sense to you?

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ah.. I'll try to dumb this down.

Here, in order to enter Yaniv's home and look for prohibited weapons (the ones he showed off in the video) police need a search warrant. To get a search warrant, police need to demonstrate a cause for the search... if later that cause was invalid due to case law, any findings from that search are also thrown out.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but it could explain why charges may have been dropped.

Does that make sense to you?
That would require an evidentiary hearing of some sort. They're not just going to throw out the case without even giving the prosecution a chance to respond. Unless the prosecution itself dropped the case, realizing they had an evidence issue, that didn't happen.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
So can JY take the tribunal to the tribunal for dizcriminashun?
& take Mr Singh too for bein a rayzist turban fukkin transphobe?

Just look at the shit he's gotten himself into...Now even if he had a REAL case...He can't hide behind "I'm a tranny asshole" (no comma)

edit: add....I think his fixation on Donny is it's about the only thing he can hang on to that has any simbalance of a victory for him.

Last edited:

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
edit: add....I think his fixation on Donny is it's about the only thing he can hang on to that has any simbalance of a victory for him.
Potentially not for much longer. It seems there might be a push towards examining possible malicious prosecution by JY; specifically some of the evidence JY submitted to court re: Donald might have been untruthful or misrepresented. Apparently there's a lawyer working on it (according to that last Donald update video). It would be sweet justice to see the tard fight with Donald flip on JY and get himself in front of a judge with yet another legal issue. They could make up and be friends while inside the jails tard unit together.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
A new article from Post Millennial basically just summing up where things are in the land of Rebo The Clown Yaniv https://www.thepostmillennial.com/jessica-yaniv-advances-private-prosecution-against-disabled-journalist/
Archived version of
Jessica Yaniv advances private prosecution against disabled journalist
by Anna Slatz, The Post Millennial
A lot of archived versions of stuff have been coming up blank for me lately, so I'm going to make images as well.
Yaniv private pros - Slatz 2-5-20.png

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archived version of
Jessica Yaniv advances private prosecution against disabled journalist
by Anna Slatz, The Post Millennial
A lot of archived versions of stuff have been coming up blank for me lately, so I'm going to make images as well.
View attachment 1132383
Anyone else hope he dies?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lets just say I would shed no tears were something untoward in the manner of a Final Destination movie should happen to Jonny boy.

Oh hell, let's be honest. I'll show up at the funeral and misbehave like Fred Phelps at a 9/11 memorial.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Nah, his waking up each and every day, having to face a long, lonely, financially bankrupt life would be more satisfying.

No friends, no employment, no family, no hope, no quality of life. Karma.

Jonathan doesn't care unless he can no longer hold the Canadian government hostage.
There'll come a day when he picks on the wrong person and he'll need a bloody good lawyer and won't have the funds... the odds are slowly but surely stacking against him. Like many, I can wait :).

Last edited:
Tags
None