Megathread Yaniv in the News -

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

Real women don't need to have their identity validated. All this shows is just how fucked up in the head trannies are.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Free Speech Alliance Provides Examples of Social Media Bias, Principles of Fairness to AG Barr
CNS News, February 26, 2020
Link | Archived Version

In an open letter published Wednesday, the Free Speech Alliance voiced its support of Attorney General William Barr’s concerns regarding the practices of giant social media platforms and recommended four principles of online fairness to combat bias. ...​
In December of 2019. Twitter suspended the pro-life news organization LifeSite for violating its “rules” after they tweeted an article about Jonathan “Jessica” Yaniv, a biological male, a transgender activist who recently complained that gynecologists wouldn’t see him as a patient. Twitter claimed that the tweet violated its rules, but didn’t specify which ones. Twitter cites three main categories in its rules: safety, privacy, and authenticity. The tweet about Yaniv was public knowledge, as it cited a tweet Yaniv posted himself. It was authentic, it was not “platform manipulation,” impersonation, or a copyright infringement. The tweet did not “promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people,” which Twitter says it prohibits.[6]

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
Post Millenial is on the beat covering something as rare and unusual as the current pandemic. They're reporting o JY's catfishy date. I know this date is discussed at length in other subs, but I thought I would post the media coverage of it here as it is "in the news"

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you think how many people in Canada know about him? Maybe, like, 1%, half a million?

I think a good chunk of regular Internet users in the Greater Vancouver area if not all of British Columbia are aware of him, so let's ballpark it and say 1 million in B.C, another half-million across the rest of Canada. so out of a population of 38 million, 4% are aware of him.

In B.C. that's 20% of the population that's aware of him. (approximately)

That's pretty damn substantial really. Too bad for him it's infamy rather then fame though.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a good chunk of regular Internet users in the Greater Vancouver area if not all of British Columbia are aware of him, so let's ballpark it and say 1 million in B.C, another half-million across the rest of Canada. so out of a population of 38 million, 4% are aware of him.

In B.C. that's 20% of the population that's aware of him. (approximately)

That's pretty damn substantial really. Too bad for him it's infamy rather then fame though.
He could cash in on it with, like, a podcast or Youtube channel.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv's irrational, nonsensical, and vengeful law suit against the beauticians he lost his BCHRT grift to has earned him national media.

Keep in mind, this is the National Post. A genuine MSM source. Not Ezra's Rebel, not Post Millenial.

The National Post put Yaniv's attack against Lindsey Shepherd into the national spotlight.

This is important. This is not attention that Yaniv wants. It is the attention that ruins his grifting

Last edited:

LollyPop!

There's a sucker born everyday.
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv's irrational, nonsensical, and vengeful law suit against the beauticians he lost his BCHRT grift to has earned him national media.

Keep in mind, this is the National Post. A genuine MSM source. Not Ezra's Rebel, not Post Millenial.

The National Post put Yaniv's attack against Lindsey Shepherd into the national spotlight.

This is important. This is not attention that Yaniv wants. It is the attention that ruins his grifting

Archived.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
"Documents published to the British Columbia Court services website on Aug. 26 show that Yaniv — who legally goes by Jessica Simpson — filed a suit against Sandeep Benipal, Marcia DaSilva and Sukhdhip Hehar for $11,800."

The writer did a great job making JY's name change look absolutely insane. It's simple and non-inflamatory, but the way it's written (including the fact they still call him Yaniv) makes him look like a lunatic who changed his name to that of a b-list celebrity. At least that's the impression I got. That's a pro move imo to be able to paint a complex picture in one easy reading sentence.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
"Documents published to the British Columbia Court services website on Aug. 26 show that Yaniv — who legally goes by Jessica Simpson — filed a suit against Sandeep Benipal, Marcia DaSilva and Sukhdhip Hehar for $11,800."

The writer did a great job making JY's name change look absolutely insane. It's simple and non-inflamatory, but the way it's written (including the fact they still call him Yaniv) makes him look like a lunatic who changed his name to that of a b-list celebrity. At least that's the impression I got. That's a pro move imo to be able to paint a complex picture in one easy reading sentence.
Even the pic they chose of him on scootypuff,,,,They were deliberately taking shots at him
Laying out the HRT ruling & devyns accusations against him.
His silence on social media is deafening.
Court in the morning