Megathread Yaniv in the News -

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv's irrational, nonsensical, and vengeful law suit against the beauticians he lost his BCHRT grift to has earned him national media.

Keep in mind, this is the National Post. A genuine MSM source. Not Ezra's Rebel, not Post Millenial.

The National Post put Yaniv's attack against Lindsey Shepherd into the national spotlight.

This is important. This is not attention that Yaniv wants. It is the attention that ruins his grifting

Nice. This is the boomer paper that's read coast to cost by our parents and grandparents. Jonnyboy wanted more attention? He's fuckin' well got it now! There goes his last chance for gainful employment anywhere in the nation no matter how many times he changes his name or pretends to change his gender.

His options are moar lawsuits (Brainiac is sueing the same 3 women who didn't pay him a settlement last time and showed up to fight his stupid ass!) welfare, or selling his ass in movie theatre bathrooms. (Not that anyone would buy it, unless he stakes out his own glory hole.)

Last edited:

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Nice. This is the boomer paper that's read coast to cost by our parents and grandparents. Jonnyboy wanted more attention? He's fuckin' well got it now! There goes his last chance for gainful employment anywhere in the nation no matter how many times he changes his name or pretends to change his gender.

His options are moar lawsuits (against the same 3 women who didn't pay him a settlement last time and showed up to fight his stupid ass!) welfare, or selling his ass in movie theatre bathrooms. (Not that anyone would buy it, unless he stakes out his own glory hole.)
I didn't know the readership of the National Post was as widespread as that. Brightened my day learning that.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know the readership of the National Post was as widespread as that. Brightened my day learning that.
The National Post is also the flagship for Post Media, which owns papers in every major market in Canada. So, for example, this morning the Toronto Star published an abridged copy of the same Yaniv story first published in the National Post.

Post media owns over 25 major newspapers in Canada. They're damned near a news monopoly. They're also clearly not sympathetic to our Jessica Simpson Rusted Turd

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's pretty much the Canadian equivalent of 'USA Today'.

Also as @oKTrooner points out, the media conglomerate that owns the Post has either the first or second biggest newspaper of each major province in Canada as well and will share stories across them.

The unlovely story of the ballwax and tampon loving troon scourge of B.C. is going nationwide to pretty much anyone in the country who reads a newspaper or browses newspaper's websites.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net

Also as @oKTrooner points out, the media conglomerate that owns the Post has either the first or second biggest newspaper of each major province in Canada as well and will share stories across them.

The unlovely story of the ballwax and tampon loving troon scourge of B.C. is going nationwide to pretty much anyone in the country who reads a newspaper or browses newspaper's websites.
Don't forget who we're talking about. A normal person would be horrified at this kind of attention, but we're not dealing with a normal person. I fully expect him to turn this around in his delusional head so that it feeds his ego. This notoriety gives him a boner.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
The National Post is also the flagship for Post Media, which owns papers in every major market in Canada. So, for example, this morning the Toronto Star published an abridged copy of the same Yaniv story first published in the National Post.

Post media owns over 25 major newspapers in Canada. They're damned near a news monopoly. They're also clearly not sympathetic to our Jessica Simpson Rusted Turd

Thanks for the info.

Time for everyone to learn what jonathan yaniv / jessica yaniv / jessica simpson is all about and it can't come soon enough for me.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv's irrational, nonsensical, and vengeful law suit against the beauticians he lost his BCHRT grift to has earned him national media.

Keep in mind, this is the National Post. A genuine MSM source. Not Ezra's Rebel, not Post Millenial.

The National Post put Yaniv's attack against Lindsey Shepherd into the national spotlight.

This is important. This is not attention that Yaniv wants. It is the attention that ruins his grifting

I like how the author of the article is clearly of East-Indian descent. Jonny boy must be seething.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
I don't think our boy will be going to Israel...they don't like him either
From Jewish news the other day
View attachment 1593206

View attachment 1593207
This should upset Miriam more than Jonathan. JY was willing to cast judaism down the shitter and convert to christianity so he could molest Sarah the catfish. Miriam on the other hand is a super jew from what I can tell. This ought to hit close to home for her as all her greasy jew friends will read the article and gossip.

edit: I like the opening line of the article: "This week we have a tale of two Jessicas, Both, sadly, Jewish." Even the synagogue of satan has had enough of JY..... amazing.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None