Orbiter Yaniv interviewed by SJW -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Aunty Everything

Castrate yourself.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Pure fresh tard cum, yum!

Politically incorrect comedian Mark Hughes mocks the living shit out of Yaniv, and the potato has no fucking idea that he is being laughed at.

SJW Interviews Jessica Yaniv - Pulling the Trigger podcast (Youtube)

"Those women should be honoured to wax your lady parts!" Gold.

Tried to archive it but getting an error - and apparently it's too large to attach here. Halp.
Fat boy jonny will be tickled pink until he realises he was having the pee taken out of him. Delicious.

ArtPig

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, what was Yaniv thinking? Out of all the media attention he’s gotten, the interviews he’s chosen to do are Alex Jones and this dude?

May I suggest editing the title/post to reflect that the host is doing a satirical character bit and mocking JY? I expected cringe when I saw the thumbnail, although I’m still enjoying it so far.

Pro Tip: Don’t try to bullshit anyone who’s in recovery for alcoholism/drug addiction. They most likely were much better bullshit artists than you could ever be and can see through scammers like Yaniv in a heartbeat.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Is he that dumb to not even do basic due diligence to research who is interviewing you? He's sofa king dumb.

I'm conflicted with wanting more jv content but having to suffer from hearing his incredibly annoying lisping nasal fatass voice.
Jon's completely concrete operational. This is the psych developmental stage that most elementary schoolers at at. Meaning if someone tells him something, he goes for it. It's like telling a elementary schooler that something's a "lemon" and they visualize an actual lemon. He hears "why can't a beautiful woman like you get whatever services?" They don't understand sarcasm.

ETA: Jon utters that it's "not about money, it's about changing the world." Then he immediately talks about upping his $10K to $25K. He also made puns referring to "sikh" as "sick."

ETA2: Every sentence is a soundbite. JFC. Can someone with the proper software grab a couple of excerpts, not just for the posters but for all the lurkers, journos, etc who want a sound bite?

ETA3: The host suggests to Jon that being on MDMA/Molly along with HRT is like the best high ever. Wait, and then Jon says that waxing a vulva is way harder than waxing a dick and balls because of "folds." And NOW he's going into the pool party? WAIT! Now he's telling the host he menstruates out of his "front hole."

ETA (x): Jon just took off his shirt to "prove" to us Farmers that his bra-encased obese moobs weren't "chicken cutlets" after all!

There are now too many ETAs to chronicle. @Null this is full of excerpt gold for jonathanyaniv.org/jessicayaniv.org.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Is he that dumb to not even do basic due diligence to research who is interviewing you? He's sofa king dumb.

I'm conflicted with wanting more jv content but having to suffer from hearing his incredibly annoying lisping nasal fatass voice.
Yep, he's totally dumb. Narcissism at its finest.
  • Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
  • Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
  • Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
  • Sense of entitlement. ...
  • Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
  • Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others.
He deserves all the ridicule hurled his way.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"If I was to put five hundred bucks, people wouldn't take me seriously."

:story:

EDIT - Christ, he also suggested that the waxers should be taxi drivers, janitors or kitchen staff if they don't want to wax his balls (then laughed when the interview made a crack about them working at 7/11, in response to the obvious racial overtones). There are too many other choice quotes so I'll stop there, but it's amazing that this guy can't restrain himself from making racist comments every 5 minutes even during media interviews and court appearances.

Last edited:

elucid

kiwifarms.net
Jon's completely concrete operational. This is the psych developmental stage that most elementary schoolers at at. Meaning if someone tells him something, he goes for it. It's like telling a elementary schooler that something's a "lemon" and they visualize an actual lemon. He hears "why can't a beautiful woman like you get whatever services?" They don't understand sarcasm.

ETA: Jon utters that it's "not about money, it's about changing the world." Then he immediately talks about upping his $10K to $25K. He also made puns referring to "sikh" as "sick."

ETA2: Every sentence is a soundbite. JFC. Can someone with the proper software grab a couple of excerpts, not just for the posters but for all the lurkers, journos, etc who want a sound bite?

ETA3: The host suggests to Jon that being on MDMA/Molly along with HRT is like the best high ever. Wait, and then Jon says that waxing a vulva is way harder than waxing a dick and balls because of "folds." And NOW he's going into the pool party? WAIT! Now he's telling the host he menstruates out of his "front hole."

ETA (x): Jon just took off his shirt to "prove" to us Farmers that his bra-encased obese moobs weren't "chicken cutlets" after all!

There are now too many ETAs to chronicle. @Null this is full of excerpt gold for jonathanyaniv.org/jessicayaniv.org.
im seriously considering ETA2

let's test this out,see if the quality is worth it
Yaniv asked about genitals - answers in the affirmative that the has a penis & testicles, and a vulva. asked if penis is circumcised , answers affirmative. asked if female genitalia is also circumcised, answers in the affirmative.

Last edited:

Jeff Wolf

Amherst, MA
kiwifarms.net
This is exactly how you interview crazy people who hate dissenting voices:
Make them comfortable, trick them into being your friend, and enable them so they say something dumb and incriminating.
This is what makes me think he's a troll. I wish there was an armchairing thread on here, but the only person he has hung-up on was the Irish guy. Johnny hung-up after the host stated that he was an atheist. He's controlled the narrative on freaking InfoWars even with Alex's "wax my butt" comment.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
This is exactly how you interview crazy people who hate dissenting voices:
Make them comfortable, trick them into being your friend, and enable them so they say something dumb and incriminating.
In this case, it's even easier than fooling say a sixth-grader tagging along with the "popular" crowd. I mean, said sixth-grader gets ostracized by other sixth-graders who get it and themselves get that it's a joke when people say, "you're SO beautiful, you're SO wanted" within say...days. months. But in this case, Jon's more like a 5-year-old lapping up that Santa told him he's a good boy and hearing NONE of the context.

The Twilight Zone original series (1959-1964) is out on Netflix, Hulu or both. For those who have access and don't remember the episode, I recommend "It's a Good Life" (1961). It's about a 6-year-old who terrorizes his whole town by pointing a finger and threatening them with real consequences. Ya, Jon can't literally make them into a jack-in-the-box or banish them into a cornfield. But figuratively he is: Meghan Murphy was on Laura Ingraham talking about how she was on a radio show, post-publication ban, and was told not to refer to him not even as "JY."

He doesn't see that his defenses are eroding with every transparent lie he utters. He went on in the "Yaniv vs SJW" video (this guy is probably more like @Dynastia) to wail about one of his socks posting stuff about how they want to stick vibrators into teen girls in a pool party and how sick that is, but he's thanked them publicly for supporting them. He knows it'll take a court order to force Twitter to give up that they're identical IPs, and after going on 12 years (at least) no SM has done anything substantive about him.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
The Mark Hughes interview is hilarious. The dude is a controversial comedian/ex bank robber that's been taking the piss out of Jonathan for a few weeks now. Why would he ever agree to be interviewed by him? A quick look at his Facebook should have told him it was a horrific idea
We're talking YaniVille World here. The land where he thinks that not only is he a 100% woman, looking and sounding the part, who demands his penis and testicles be handled by women whenever but funnily enough thinks the idea of doctor checking his genitalia out is "disgusting'".

The Voice doesn't do sarcasm. Fortunately, we do.

Tags
None